When was the last time you FINISHED A PRODUCT?

This morning: V05 Passion Fruit Moisture Milk
Yesterday: nettle and fresh burdock (I'm a tea-rinser)
Last week: AO Blue Chamomile
Last week: Aphogee 2 minute

The only product I really finish on a regular basis is my proclaim argan oil which I finished in May just before I put my twists in

This is exactly why I'm on a "no buy"! I'm a product junkie and hardly finish anything except shampoo bars and spritzers/refreshers.

I finished a bottle of Carefree Gold two days ago. I've had it since I've been natural (almost 3 years).

Gots to do better.

All the time. I refrain from raving or ranting about a product untill I've used most of it and usually run out completely before repurchasing.

Yesterday, I finished off:

A bottle of CK Satin Roots
A jar of SSI Fortifying Masque
A bottle of JBCO

I've finished quite a few things these past few months. Using and not buying has really helped me feel like I'm making progress. Recently I've finished Bee Mine Hair Milk, AO WC and HSR, and I'm one or two uses away from being done with Bake Shop Butters Sunrise Cupcake.

Like a month ago, Keracare Dandruff shampoo. I didn't have many products, so I just left them all when I moved. I'm starting over from scratch now. Going to try my best to stick to one line.

Just finished Creme of Nature Deep conditioner with argan oil.
It is hard to finish up stuff with my hair in sew ins 95% of the time. I still have things from 2 years ago waiting to be used up or whatever.
I did also finish a bottle of Hawaiian Silky 14 in one. My hair loves this stuff relaxed or natural.. About one of the only thing it loves..

Back