When was the last time you FINISHED A PRODUCT?

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
I just finished my Healthy Hair Butter from Carol's Daughter. It feels nice to know that I actually got my money's worth. Its also nice to have some extra space on my dresser because I can not stop buying things. :yep: :grin:

So, just out of curiousity...when was the last time you completely finished a product? And what product was it?

i finish bottles/jars of conditioner all the time. its jars of moisturizers thats hard for me to finish.

Just finished jbco this week. I have a whole bunch of almost finish hair products that I'm trying to use up.

About two days ago. I finished off 2 jars of DC and a reconstructor.The ladies of the Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge are motivated to finish products before buying more. Doesn't always work, but I try to live by that premise. :yep:

Uh........:look:

ETA: I finished my Suave Humectant Conditioner! I still have another 32 oz. bottle though :look:

Last edited:
I was just thinking about this today! I had like at least three or four bottles of conditioner which I had turned upside down so that the last bits of conditioner would be easier to get out. Because I am really heavy handed with conditioner, I often end up with bottles that have too much in them to simply throw out, but not enough to cover my entire head.

Today I just said screw it and used all those little corners of conditioner out of all the bottles, even though they were different brands. :grin:

CFCG, Silk Elements moisture leave in, Hairveda stuff, conditioners...ALL THE TIME.

oils, butters, aloe vera. I am pretty standard in what I use now, so I run out eventually.

I go threw my staples left and right. Honey, shea, CO, condish (tresemme fc), DC's but I have half empty bottles of a dozen or so styling products.

I think I finished my Naked Naturals Avocado and Shea Butter Conditioner last week. I always finish a product before I move on to the next because I USED to be a pj lol

I haven't finished a single product since I re-started my HHJ 3 months ago and blew hundreds of pounds on goodies. I feel so guilty now I'm starting my own use 1 buy 1 challenge.

I also finish every product I have before I buy a replacement even if I hate it (except conditioners, you can never have enough. Last I finished with Herbal Essence Moisturizing Shampoo and CareFree Curl Instant Moisturizer.

It was a few months ago...a bottle of Shescentit CoCo Creme Leave-In and a bottle of Motions CPR.

I repurchased the CPR, and I'd like to repurchase the Shescentit, but I don't want to pay all that shipping.

I do find that it's easier to go through deep conditioners than any other product. Moisturizers and oils are especially slow.

A few days ago I finished a bottle of Aveda Scalp Treatment Conditioner, Mizani Moisturefuse and KeraCare. Each bottle had only a little left, so I used each one until it was empty:yep:

The last thing I finished (a couple weeks ago) was Aphogee 2-minute. I am a firm believer in use-1, buy-1, but last week, while I was basing my scalp and covering my previously relaxed hair, I couldn't find my almost-brand-new (bought it in April) Motions Neutralizing poo, and I mean to tell you I looked everywhere, then gave up and ran to Sally's with most of my hair covered in coconut oil. So of course, don't you know I found the other bottle as I was combing my hair out post touch-up? Anyone need some shampoo? LOL!

It's getting easier for me because I decided not to have no more than 1-2 product(s) all open in each category all at the same time.:think:

With the Help of course of the Ladies in the Use 1 Buy 1.

I know it seems like all we do is buy stuff:look: :huh:

But we have alot of good information and tips too.:yep:

Anyway....So now, I can use up stuff faster by not having 50-11 things opened at once.:blush:

Now.....if I could just slow it down on the P'Jing......:sekret:

I finish conditioners weekly, i was on a personal use-up challenge. i finish coconut oil and moisturizers fairly often but not constantly like condish.

i always use up my tried and true staples including my moisturizers and conditioners. but i've got so many things i havent used and probably wont use just doesnt work with my hair. Luckily I have a sister that will use any hair product as long as it smells good :lol:

It's getting easier for me because I decided not to have no more than 1-2 product(s) all open in each category all at the same time.:think:

With the Help of course of the Ladies in the Use 1 Buy 1.

I know it seems like all we do is buy stuff:look: :huh:

But we have alot of good information and tips too.:yep:

Anyway....So now, I can use up stuff faster by not having 50-11 things opened at once.:blush:

Now.....if I could just slow it down on the P'Jing......:sekret:

Baby-steps, girlie, babysteps! :lachen:

Honestly I always finish my products to the last drop. I am not a PJ obviously and my hair drinks a lot of products, so that helps :)

Honestly I always finish my products to the last drop. I am not a PJ obviously and my hair drinks a lot of products, so that helps :)

For the products that work, so do I. I finish them to the LAST DROP. I get the biggest knife in the house & go to work on the bottle.

On Monday, I finished a bottle of AO GPB.

15 minutes ago!! used the rest of my curl junkie curl fix....and wasn't finished with my head. went into the stash and broke out a new bottle. she's having a july fourth sale, i should get another bottle.

Now that I"ve found my staples I use up my products and replenish regularly. I buy in bulk online for the most part.

For the products that work, so do I. I finish them to the LAST DROP. I get the biggest knife in the house & go to work on the bottle.

On Monday, I finished a bottle of AO GPB.

stop playing i put a little filtered water in the bottle and shake it up!!! i used the last but of my AO rose mosqueta that way last week.

stop playing i put a little filtered water in the bottle and shake it up!!! i used the last but of my AO rose mosqueta that way last week.

OMG! People still do that?! My mother used to do that with the shampoos and conditioners back in the day.

Back