When was the last time you FINISHED A PRODUCT?

I was going to say NONE and post a photo of the stash I am having space problems with.

THEN I remembered I used up quite a few bottles of AO HSR. I can't forget that because it's like a battle trying to get the last of it out!:wallbash::wallbash:

gosh I need to get in the product exchange thread before I end up in the po house. Lol

*Deep sigh*

Not since earlier this year. I purchase more than I use since I am still trying to unearth effective staple products.

OMG! People still do that?! My mother used to do that with the shampoos and conditioners back in the day.

yeaah! but the trick is to use it right THEN...not leave it where mold can grow. i do that to get the last bit of conditioner out. shampoo...it aint that deep for me lol. when i get to the last bits of something i usually turn the bottle upside down and leave it like that but with the AO conditioners it aint gonna work. you have to put a little water in to make it sort of a thinnish yogurt consistency to get the remnants.

@IDareT'sHair you know what time it is sis!!!! lol best believe if it's something expensive too, i will get it ALL out. when im down to the last bits of my redken all soft heavy cream, i cut off the top, cut down the middle and scrape the rest of the treatment out. you know how much stuff is in there?! enough to do another head sometimes i kid you not.

since my regi is done, i finish products pretty regularly:
pure moisture shampoo
ao honeysuckle rose
joico kpak reconstructor
mop leave-in conditioner
jane carter nourish and shine

that's pretty much all i use. i do have joico conditioner left that came in the kpak package that i bought.

@IDareT'sHair you know what time it is sis!!!! lol best believe if it's something expensive too, i will get it ALL out. when im down to the last bits of my redken all soft heavy cream, i cut off the top, cut down the middle and scrape the rest of the treatment out. you know how much stuff is in there?! enough to do another head sometimes i kid you not.

They're always laughing at me in the Use 1 Buy 1, about cutting up bottles and Tubes....:blush: Girl, I want it all!:blush:

And you're exactly right.:yep: You can always, most of the time, get 1 mo' 'gin.:blush:

I'll sit the bottle(s) upside down in-between uses to make sure it all ends up at the top and then work it from there.:grin:

I'm set in my ways, so I finish most of my products. Yesterday I used the last of my coconut oil and my bottle of Knot Today is almost empty.

I finally finished my 16oz bottle of WEN Lavender Conditioner and I have had that for over a year. I have to finish the WEN Tea Tree and Fig Conditioners now:yep:.

co-washing over past 3 months:
3 skala conditioners
2 bottles Care Free Curl Gold
JAM gel
2 jars coconut oil

i finish everything i buy. i rencently finished my Qhemet BRBC sample, and my HE HH conditioner, and some 3 random jars of cholesterol. ♥

I finally finished my 16oz bottle of WEN Lavender Conditioner and I have had that for over a year. I have to finish the WEN Tea Tree and Fig Conditioners now:yep:.

did you like the wen lavender More than the fig?
I would like to try some of the others but I just received an autoship of fig.

i guess your trying to call us product junkies out huh??:lachen:
I havent finished a bottle in a long time! But i usually finish suave or VO5 bottles! i need to start doing more hair treatments because i usually use cheapie condish to mix w/ it.

I also give some things away & they help me finish out the bottles:lachen: Im almost done my DC from sally, but i just bought another one because i love it some much:rolleyes:..i have a hard time finishing shampoos too since i dont shampoo my hair much.

im almost done with my

Kerca Hydrating Delating Shampoo (32 oz)
Aphogee Keratin 2 min (16 oz) - Ive had this for two years!
LeKair Choloestorol (Big Bottle)

I have sooooooooooo many other products it feels good to finally finish something.

i finish everything. i only pretty much buy and own staples now, so everything i have works for me. :yep:

I finish everything these days, especially Trader Joe's Nourish Spa conditioner. I have to buy 4 bottles at a time because I use it so much.

I go through conditioners quick--Aussie Moist, HE HH...

The only styling products I've ever finished in a while, is shea butter and coconut oil. I go through the coconut oil fairly quickly too.

I honestly can't answer this question. I honestly have not finished a bottle of anything in a very , very long time.

I have a bunch of near empty bottles of various products though.

After joining the jheri juice challenge I'm proud to say that I finished my whole bottle of S-Curl. I even went out and bought a bigger bottle. Also don't know if this counts but I'm always finishing my VO5 conditioners :lick:

I finish off my staples about every 30 days...
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose (Moisture) Grapeseed Oil (sealing, shine), Nexxus Emergencee (Protein) and Humectress DC (leave in), Roux PC (Shampoo - about every two months and Treatment Con).

I don't tend to use up much. I like to buy new stuff too much!

I do tend to actually finish Aphogee 2-minute, Sitrinillah and Silicon Mix. Also Kenra and Shescentit products - seyani butter, moisture mist and coco-cream leave in.

These are the only things I tend to use up and repurchase.

last week finished yes to carrots hair mask, l'oreal elvive anti-breakage repairing creme conditioner, this week finished almond oil
i try not to have too many products

I use all my staples up on a regular basis. I use my motions cpr, motions moisture plus, sauve conditioners, s-curl, carefree curl, aussie moist, and eco styler olive oil gel on the regular. I buy some of these products at least once a month. I love to deep condition my hair. Also my hair is dry so I use a moisturizer at least once a day.

Back