When was the last time you FINISHED A PRODUCT?

I have so many half empty bottles of stuff....i need to use em as piggy banks or somethin....erday i finish a bottle of something it seems:look:

Interesting question because I can't recall "finishing" anything in a long time. I buy new and mix bottles to throw away nearly empty ones but finish. . . .
let me see, oh yeah, i actually finished my lacio lacio and my silicon mix.

perhaps those should be my staple products huh?

My Biggest Problem was 'Boredom' when I was trying to Use 1 thing until completely finished.:blush:

Now, by keeping just 2-3 things (a variety) into a constant rotation, I find for me, it's alot easier to use up. Because they all seem to go down at nearly the same time. And I end up finishing things alot faster.:grin:

I always finish and re-up my staples: ORS creamy aloe poo, Aphogee 2 min, ORS replensishing condish, Taliah Waajid Herbal condish and protective mist bodyfier.

I just finished my Organix Coconut Milk shampoo, Pantene Pro-V shampoo, Aussie Moist 3 Min. Miracle in the last two weeks.

I'm currently working on finishing my Tresemme curl combing creme, S-Curl, and Suave Clarifying Shampoo. I'm giving my Aussie Moist conditioner to my mom to finish. I bought the liter about 7 months ago for co-washing...still haven't finished it. It's soooo much!

Two weeks ago... I finished a bottle of Joico Intense Hydrator, a bottle of Sof'n'free'n'pretty moisturiser, and a bottle of my Africare moisturising spray. Boy, did that feel good. Is it weird that I feel triumphant after I finish a bottle of something....? Especially cos it means I can move on to something else *chuckles*

ETA: Being a newbie, this is helping me decide on staples. Products that are a chore to finish, I dont repurchase. Products I use a lot and the thought of finishing it/running out makes me hyperventilate....i know these must be keepers.

Last edited:
I dont think I've finished anything (had a bit of a pj moment there)

But now I will be concentrating a select amt of products so I should be able to experience the thrill of finishing a bottle

I just finished a bottle of VO5 Moisture Milks, Skala C3 condish, Skala Jaborandi condish, and I'm about to finish Silk Elements condish with olive oil. I constantly alternate conditioners for cowashing.

I plan on finishing Silicon Mix as a cowash because I can't stand the smell but I refuse to throw it away.

95% percent of the time I am finishing my products. I really don't tend to finish styling products like gels or mousses, but when it comes to conditioner or moisturizers I tend to finish those right away. I often times will return what I really can't stand.

Great question! About 3 weeks ago I finished the last of my old formula Nexxus Humectress conditioner. Anyone know where to get more of the old formula?

A couple days ago I finished a bottle of Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor-a staple of mine.

Great question! About 3 weeks ago I finished the last of my old formula Nexxus Humectress conditioner. Anyone know where to get more of the old formula?

A couple days ago I finished a bottle of Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor-a staple of mine.
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=11485816
Not sally's.... their GVP humectress is now also the new formula :nono:.
Nexxus' Phyto Organics Humectin Extreme Moisture Conditioner is suppose to belike it. Similar ingredients..

Last product I finished was Herbal Essences Long term relationship leave in last week, and the last product I finished before that was also herbal essences long term relationship leave in. They usually last 1-2 months.

Although I am a pj, I finish every product I purchase unless it is trash. If I don't like something I will use it continuously to get rid of it. If I am down to staples in a specific category I will put 2-3 products in rotation. This system works well for me :yep:.

I am not a PJ and I'm cheap, so I only buy new products when I finish what I already have, and it's usually just a replacement of what ran out. So I guess it happens for me time and again. I bought GPB earlier in the week because last weekend I finished the last drop of the bottle I had.

I finish products all the time. Shampoos, conditioners, hair butters, etc.

What I usually never finish are styling products.

Unless it's REALLY bad, I use all products before purchasing new ones. (Helps keep my cabinet uncluttered) :yep: If the product doesn't do what I think it should do, I can usually add it to something else in order to use it up.

I finish staples all the time i.e. Mizani H20 Intense, PK Elasticizer, Joico K-Pak, Rusk leave in etc. For me I can work out if I am not hot on a product when I cannot get through it.

I m quite good at finishing shampoo bars and conditioners I use for cowashing and oils,when it comes to butters I have a hard time using them up.

I finish bottles of conditioners often. I think that I'm heavy handed with it.

I go through a jar of almond glaze every few months.

I just finished my AO Island Naturals condish and purchased a new bottle yesterday...I can honestly say that everything in my stash is used weekly. I don't like clutter and only purchase items (now) when I'm completely out.

I finish my staple products all the time.

Fantasia IC Straigtening Serum, Fermodyl dozen boxes, Activate shampoos and conditioners, Lustrasilk Shea butter and Olive oil conditioners, Abba Volumizing shampoo (my clarifier) and ION Emergency Treatment kits.

I use all of those regularly and finish them. I rarely buy and try new products these days.

My Qhemet moisturizers last forever because I dont use them often.

Nothing to add...

Just popped in....:curtain: to say hello..., to HONEYDEW!!

hey gal, welcome back !!

:blowkiss:

Back