ELASTA QP Mango Butter
LUST
MTG
Mane and Tail
NEXXUS
HF37 (Hair Formula 37)
NTM
Carol's Daughter Products

There will always be some new and exciting trend at the LHCF. It's part of what keeps the hair forum interesting. :yep:

...the "current" bandwagons were:
  • Surge
  • MN (I actually jumped on this one, stayed 2 weeks, then jumped right off.)
  • MTG
  • Baggying
  • Super-stretching--14 weeks and longer (I jumped on this one too but my hair rebelled)

When I first joined baggying, extreme vitamin regimen, surge, co washes, mane n tail shampoo/conditioner, mtg, was the shish. I kept the baggying, co washes. Although, the extreme vitamin regimens did boost my growth BIG time, I don't take as many anymore. Ummmm....with MTG, I purchased about 3 or 4 bottles but the smell gave me a headache but I did mix stuff in it and finished those bad boyz off. I loved Surge and I'm actually wondering why I stopped using it. I use to baggy with it.. There's more but I don't want to write a book:grin:

ETA: Now that I know MY regimen works. I don't jump on every bandwagon anymore. It's tempting but I'm str8. If, it's not broke then don't **** it up:grin:

Last edited:
I've noticed that every few months here, a new and exciting trend busts on the scene. I thought it would be fun for everyone to post what bandwagons were popular when they first joined LHCF

When I joined LHCF......

Vitamins and NTM were all the rage

I'm a member from day ONE in the beginning.

When I started "Hair Rush" was all the rave.

http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=4507

Then it was surge.

The list goes on & on!

Fun thread:yep:

When I joined it was Surge , MTG (yeah I bought them), and like a million different vitamins.
That was the first and last of bandwagon stuff for me, the laundry list of ayurvedic stuff had my brain all confused:spinning:

When I first joined, BT, MN,and henna were the bandwagons to be on and believe it or not I joined all three:grin:.

Wow there is so much I remember!
* Capilong
* Luster's S-Curl
* Creme of Nature Shampoo
* Nexxus Humectress (in the tub) :lachen: People would actually put (in the tub) in parentheses. The Nexxus line was popular, until it went mass retail and the formula changed.
* Elucence
* Cheapie conditioners -- DDTA, Suave, V05
* SURGE
* NTM
* CHIs, FHIs, HAIs, Maxiglide, Sedu, Etc.
* Dominican Blowouts/ Salons
* Salerm
* Deep Brilliance
* Vitamin Regimens
* Crown & Glory
* UBH-- Cathy Howse-- her line of products
* FOTM was the ish-- people were placing bets on who would be the one for the month.:lachen:
* Bone Combs
* Sebastians Colourshines

when i started it was all about
mango butter
mane and tail
dominican products
dominican blow outs

glad i jumped on the dominican bandwagon though, love salerm 21 and visions salon.
hated mango butter and refuse to jump on the mane and tail.

It was the Henna craze when I joined.

Surge was still going strong
Neutrogena (NTM) was on everyone's list
Boundless Tresses was gearing up
Amla and Vatika Oil were the products to find
MN (Monistat or vaginal cream) I think...

1. surge
2. MTG
3. There were alot less naturals, I think. There seems to be waayyyy more now! :yep:
4. Texlaxing was not a word! :lachen:

Back