When he said ______ it made me say "Got dang!"

carcajada

I wanna hear the lines SO/DH/former boyfriends have said to you that made you step back and :o. PG13 type comments, of course. Like Tom Cruise's line in Jerry Maguire.

my dh isn't usually vocal about his feelings but once we were in an argument and i was going to leave, he said baby you can't leave me, i'm scared to be alone:sad:. i don't fall for it anymore though :lol:

"You infected me." He said this after I asked him why he stopped dating other women right after we met. Keep in mind English is not his first language though he has a good handle of it. At first I was like "Awww..." then..:perplexed"Wait...infected might not be a good choice of words but I understand what you're saying.":lol:

my dh isn't usually vocal about his feelings but once we were in an argument and i was going to leave, he said baby you can't leave me, i'm scared to be alone:sad:. i don't fall for it anymore though :lol:

Aww :sad:

One day, he asked to me grab something for him and I jokingly said "What kind of woman do you think I am?" His response..."A great one."

:cry3:That's so sweet!

"You are a part of me."

:cupidarrow:

"You infected me." He said this after I asked him why he stopped dating other women right after we met. Keep in mind English is not his first language though he has a good handle of it. At first I was like "Awww..." then..:perplexed"Wait...infected might not be a good choice of words but I understand what you're saying.":lol:

:lachen:That's too cute.

Back