Sometimes he makes me so mad

Co-signing with Lauren450. If he can't compliment, then he needs to keep quiet. I know my dh does not love my hair (as a natural or now as a texturized person) but he never says a negative word, when my twist outs came out beautifully he is like:grin:, I can tell he is proud, and whenever I blow it out he is always like Wow your hair is soooo long. The main thing for my dh is that he wants me to be happy and he doesn't really think my hair is his business. But I've been married 21 years too, some of these things take time.

i LOVE your hair and i'm sorry your DH hasn't come around yet. but i agree with many of the things said here - stay firm and be happy with your natural hair! you were actually one of my inspirations for BCing, so i can't believe anyone would not love your hair. my bf is still coming around too i think. he compliments me a lot but i think he's in love with the texture, not necessarily the length. i can't wait till it gets longer so he can drool over my long curly hair and i'm sure your DH will eventually come around too!

Back