Votes: 255 21.0%
  • Tailbone

Votes: 75 6.2%
  • Classic

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Longer than Classic

Votes: 12 1.0%

• Total voters
I chose Mid back legnth honestly just to prove to myself I can do it. The longest my hair has been is BSL. And just to have a moment of honesty; My entire family has long hair and mine was the longest now, after being fried and died, it's the shortest. Everyone is always like dag we thought your hair was always going be the longest and I'm like so what (eye roll):mad: . SO in conclusion I want my hair back for A: for me and B:to rub it in my family's face like Boooyah.:cool: lol.

I chose BSL. BSL is very pretty and I think it is a show-stopper. When I get to BSL I will trim until the ends are perfectly even, full and healthy. I have a second goal of midback mainly because my mother's hair is midback. Then it will be BSL when curly/wavy. I think it may take me 3 yrs to get to BSL though.

i chose shoulder because i want all my hair to be shoulder length and then APL. I've never been past shoulder so that would surprise alot of people

I'm tall (6 feet) and I think long hair looks good on tall people especially (and short people too) I voted midback, because If I wear it curly, it would be brastrap. And I want the feeling/option of "cutting" my hair to brastrap, for extra thickness.

Right now "cutting" is not an option, a trim is equal to cutting in by book right now. I think that will change around mid back:)

i picked midback length, b/c my hair has never been that long, and also i would like to try styles w/o having to get weave

WAIST LENGHT !!! Why ? Simply because I want to prove myself I can do something extraordinary in my life, and because I luv long hair. I think It will looks good on me ^^^

My goal is to have waist length hair. This is because when I was younger, my hair was a couple inches short of this length, but then again, I was natural, so now its a challenge for me to achieve this with relaxed hair

My goal is APL for a couple of reasons... I think it will suite my frame (long neck, long torso, and oblong face), and I'm confident that it's attainable.

I am short 5’1 and I would like my hair to be tailbone length straight and brastrap or between armpit and brastrap un-stretched and dry, right now I am at midback length and I feel this Goal is attainable. (I started to get hair anorexia because b4 I woulda said waist length)
Once I make it to my goal I may keep the length for a while take pics ext and then probably cut it back to brastrap length or armpit. Depending on how hard it is to keep up with, I always imagine I will cut it after I have kids (keep them from pulling, less to take care of ext)

My goal is bra-strap length. For me, it's long enough without becoming too much of a pain to take care of. Anything beyond that will be hard for me to care for properly.

My goal is that the longest layer of my hair be bra-strap length unstretched and the shortest layer be APL.

The reason is because I'm realistic and I know that my (one-day) 100% natural hair will not be blunt (all one length)-- it will vary. I would be very happy if my unstretched hair was bra-strap-- that is really long to me. I am
3c and 4a so I guess I should be looking at how BIG it will be :lol:
With this length (for me), I feel like I'd have lots of styling options and could wear a nice-sized/nice-length twistout/braidout, wash and go or straightened style.

My Goal I Mid Back. I think that is enough hair to keep me busy.

Decided to edit this.

Now I want Waist Length or longer as long as it's thick. I love hair especially MINE. I think long hair is feminine and sexy. Plus it's fun busting stereotypes in the face.

Last edited:
Except when I first relaxed my hair at age 12, my hair has never been longer than just above my shoulders. Although I would like to experiment to see the max of how long my hair will grow, I'm shooting for no longer than bra strap length. I would really be happy by APL, actually. I really don't think I want to deal with hair much longer than that.

MY PERSONAL GOAL IS MIDBACK LENGTH. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD LONG HAIR UNTIL MY BIG CHOP IN 2004. MY BEAUTICIAN AT THE TIME CONVINCED ME MY ENDS WERE SO SEVERLY DAMAGED THAT MY HAIR WON'T GROW. HOWEVER, MY HAIR HAS NEVER BEEN MIDBACK LENGTH AT ITS LONGEST. SO, THIS IS MY GOAL. I LOVE LONG BLACK HAIR.

My dream goal is MBL, but I'm short, so BSL will probably look just as long. :D

I'll jump for joy if I ever make APL! But BSL is realistic for me I guess.

My goal length is MBL. I think I might change that to WL though. I just hit BSL, so I'm hoping I'll reach MB by the end of 2007.

my ultimate goal is mid back. I'm straining towards full bra strap and once I hit it I'm hoping it will catapult me those last 3 inches. Hopefully I will hit it by Christmas 07.

I chose bra stap length because I adore the look of it and my hair has always just reached neck length. I believe I can do it by 6/12/2007. I chose this date starting from 12/12/2006 in making the decision to take are of my hair.

Here's a link to my hair album:

http://public.fotki.com/creamandsugar/
no password required.

I voted for BSL but now that I think I'll reach it in another month or two, I'm going to have to push it to MBL.
I guess I'm going through a hair anorexia period because BSL just doesn't feel as if it would be long on me. When my hair is out I wear braidouts which draw the hair up a bit. I don't know... I just want LONG hair!!! :ohwell:

Mid back works for me. Its not too long for me to handle, but long enough to do all the looks I like. I also have a really round face and short hair makes me look like a lollypop.

poohbear I love your natural hair.
I'm definitely in awwww

My realistic goal is low APL. My ultimate goal is BSL.

Why? well I've never had long hair, so it's a challenge that I like and know I can obtain. Plus when i was young I always wanted long hair. I think unconsciously I always knew my hair could grow but didn't know how to obtain it till I found this site. believe me i wont be disappointed if it's waist length, though for some reason I'm not press to have it that long.

I voted waist length because I have always thought it was a beautiful length. I saw a movie once called black orpheus and the hair on that girl in the movie made me want long hair ever since

Back