What's the Longest You've Gone Without Coloring?

Counting from the time I was 16,because childhood doesn't count and thats the average age people start. 11 years. I just turned 27. Never had a relationship but I've been infatuated with the same man for 8 of those 11 years.

Last edited:
I went 3 years before. Currently its been one year, its getting harder the older I get to go without it...(tmi alert) I wokeup the other night in the midst of an O :blush:, first time that has ever happened. I need to settle down sooooon :lachen:

WHOAAAAA! :lachen: ... that actually sounds exciting. :look:

I went 3 years before. Currently its been one year, its getting harder the older I get to go without it...(tmi alert) I wokeup the other night in the midst of an O :blush:, first time that has ever happened. I need to settle down sooooon :lachen:

This happened to me once. I was on a "no coloring" and no "self love" kick for a bit and I ended up having a wet dream. It was sort of a spiritual pact I made so back then I was UPSET. But now I'm like :lachen:

To answer OP the longest was 3 years. After I lost my virginity I was disenchanted with sex, most likely because I wasn't ready.

As an adult...in college...I went 16 months.

Last edited:
11 months. I made a goal of 1 year so I got close. I have an extremely high drive so I am still proud of myself.

um, does oral coloring count? just wondering

nicole625 said:
11 months. I made a goal of 1 year so I got close. I have an extremely high drive so I am still proud of myself.

um, does oral coloring count? just wondering

I think it should.

How does one wake up in the midst of an O? or how does an O happen while one is sleeping?
Sounds like I'm missing out on a lot:lol:

2.5 yrs and I am soo mad.
I haven't met anyone I want to sleep with between the "I don't give head" dudes and the pretty but dumb ones I don't see an end in sigh.... crying!

Knowing how good coloring is with SO, I don't even want to imagine how I'd feel if we broke up. :nono: I can barely go a day without getting that little tingle.

How does one wake up in the midst of an O? or how does an O happen while one is sleeping?

It was crazy. I started during kegels for the first time in my life the last 2/3 weeks or so. Well I was sleep but not in a deep rem sleep and I was doing them unbeknownst to myself and had an O :blush:. I fell back to sleep almost immediately afterwards :lol:.

CurlyNiquee said:
It was crazy. I started during kegels for the first time in my life the last 2/3 weeks or so. Well I was sleep but not in a deep rem sleep and I was doing them unbeknownst to myself and had an O :blush:. I fell back to sleep almost immediately afterwards :lol:.

Was it an actual o or just fluttering down there. The fluttering is natural and ok. Look up chakras. Your second chakra is activated that is all and ok. Mine is too but not as much as it use to.

Was it an actual o or just fluttering down there. The fluttering is natural and ok. Look up chakras. Your second chakra is activated that is all and ok. Mine is too but not as much as it use to.

No, it was definitely a full blown O and was quite intense. :yep:

I get these and the older I get the more frequent they become.

Sometimes I'm having a naughty dream....other times I just wake up in ecstasy.

Charz said:
maybe its not normal cos pregnancy is the time when husbands tend to cheat/look outside.

If I decide to have kids, i hope I wont end up depriving my husband due to evil preggo issues

Bring pregnant always make me horn balls too :look:

I think once your belly gets really big, some dudes can't handle it mentally.

snillohsss said:
I was extra horny while pg. I thought that was normal. :look:

From what I hear it's not hotmail but I'm the same way. DH is a very satisfied man right about now, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Two years and change.

I'm not there now, I'm still counting in weeks but I am hoping it does not take that long for me to find a suitable bump buddy again. :nono: I love the nookie so much. :cry:

The worst is that the opportunity is always there... but the quality of men offering is just :barf:

I wish i could just do it with any ol' dude. I really do.

Coloring? OH. I thought it was about your hair LOL (Don't judge me I'm young). Haven't had anyone ask me to color with them yet so 21-22 years. I might just mosey on over to the celibacy thread.

7 years in April. I stopped voluntarily and cold turkey (no toys, self pleasure etc). I went from everyday, (most days 2x) to nothing at all because I felt empty and I wasn't happy. The first year is the hardest. I have been happier in the last 6 years than I have ever been. Do I think about it? Most definitely, but I haven't met anyone worthy of sharing my body with, so I shall continue...

maybe its not normal cos pregnancy is the time when husbands tend to cheat/look outside.

If I decide to have kids, i hope I wont end up depriving my husband due to evil preggo issues

You know what I was really afraid of this because we were getting married during my pregnancy, but umm yea I have to hide from him :look: He's seriously the opposite of the horror stories you hear in terms of men not being attracted to pregnant bodies... nope the fatter and softer I get the more he wants me... it's a little scary :look:

Zuleika said:
You should have just saved yourself the keystrokes and said you're virgin. :lol:

27 years just seems like so long compared to 11 years. Childhood shouldn't count. I just hope there's an award for all this waiting.

You know what I was really afraid of this because we were getting married during my pregnancy, but umm yea I have to hide from him :look: He's seriously the opposite of the horror stories you hear in terms of men not being attracted to pregnant bodies... nope the fatter and softer I get the more he wants me... it's a little scary :look:

It's not them being afraid of preggo bodies that make they run outside, it's women denying them in the name of being pregnant. Look it up :yep:

A little over 5 years. Made the decision to keep it for "the one" whom I thought I'd met. Needless to say, THAT didn't last....so I'm back to 3 years and counting.

Hmm, since being sexually active 2 years without intercourse. Stopped having full sex with my ex way before the split and then I was single and semi involuntarily celibate for a while:perplexed

Personally I lost my virginity at 24 and the feelings of deprevation are totally different from the feelings/trauma after I'd had sex lol. I mean 100x more difficult. The virgin days were a breeze compared to my life AD (After D***):look:

Hope I never have to do that long again. I would though if I didn't find the right person.

7 years in April. I stopped voluntarily and cold turkey (no toys, self pleasure etc). I went from everyday, (most days 2x) to nothing at all because I felt empty and I wasn't happy. The first year is the hardest. I have been happier in the last 6 years than I have ever been. Do I think about it? Most definitely, but I haven't met anyone worthy of sharing my body with, so I shall continue...

This is awesome. I wouldn't make it. I know I wouldn't. That's will right there.

Back