What's the Longest You've Gone Without Coloring?

My longest stretch is right now (not by choice) I think it's 3 years...going on 4 maybe. IDK, lost track. :angry2: I need to get it in. :look:

1 year 7 months. The return was a SHOCK.
I think this is another lonnnngg stretch. I'm indifferent most days, and on random monthly occasions, I'm plotting and devising how to end it:lachen:

Yes CarLiTa - what does that mean?? I worry about things becoming impenetrable and painful. And loss of my skill set.... :lachen:

Or was it a shock in the most fabulous of ways?? :grin:

CarLiTa, Please explain :look:

I'm at 5 years now. I had been thinking 4 years but then I realized this is Feb 2012, so...:look: I was in a long relationship and I felt like I needed a break. Then I wasn't really attracted to anybody--even guys I dated--for a really long time. I didn't notice for a long time but then I started to realize why people make those jokes about people either acting really nerdy or being batchy. I've had my moments. :look:

InchHighPrivateEye, oh, like losing one's virginity again lol. I didn't know that things would be so difficult... That gateways would shrink and whatnot:look: it was a very laborious, painful process.

Yes CarLiTa - what does that mean?? I worry about things becoming impenetrable and painful. And loss of my skill set.... :lachen:

Or was it a shock in the most fabulous of ways?? :grin:

Lol look. A shock physically and mentally... Impenetrable and painful, hm yes. Mental shock like: :blush: cant believe this is really happening:blush:

Extreme gentleness required... Curb your enthusiasm, yada yada yada. I didn't have much skill set before that, so, :look: look for an avid teacher! Be an avid learner! That is all.

8-10 months. I can't remember.

I'm trying to envision myself going years without sex. I think I would go crazy.

I was extra horny while pg. I thought that was normal. :look:

I'm not extra horny, but umm sometimes I just need it to better my mood :look:

Nope :nono:. I had so many other health and prenatal issues I had to deal with during my pregnancy that sex was the last thing on my mind.

Oh okay that makes sense. A few of my friends are having similar pregnancies, and I feel like a horn ball because I want my normal sex drive back. I miss doing it all the time w/o worrying about acid reflux and random gas :look:

Oh wow, I'm slow. I was going to ask what "coloring" means...but after reading the comments I sooooooo get the point. Here I thought we were talking about hair color...and relationships. LMAO

3 years I believe that's how long its been since the last time

Sent from my PG86100 using LHCF

InchHighPrivateEye said:
CarLiTa, noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping that wouldn't happen. How can I look sexy and seductive if I'm scooting back toward the headboard like a puppy? Aw, man. lol

Lol there's no such thing (looking sexy and seductive) after a long hiatus. Not during the act, at least lol. Besides, bet your SO already thinks you're sexy and seductive:yep::)
I remember a lot of coaching (on my part), double-checking (on his part), stopping, re-trying. I def thought about giving up at times:lol: but I... took it like a champ:giggle: kidding!
He was super gentle and patient.

I think a man who is really into you will just be happy to be there (no pun intended) and will try to make sure that the experience is enjoyable for both...

Granted, the experience was *more* enjoyable for me on an emotional level than on a physical one. It was great, but it took a few tries for me to think um, this is amazing:look:

If it helps to know this tidbit, I used no... ahem... prosthetic wang... or other self-love apparatus during the drought. So, if you're using one of those, it might hurt less when your flower is visited by a real human apparatus:look::lachen:

4 years and counting... it's by choice but i would rather not be. i'm waiting for the right guy. the last boyfriend i had just wasn't the right guy and i think our relationship was a bit superficial. the boyfriend before him (10 months in between relationships) was an *** and dishonest.

i didn't think i was making good dating choices... so i decided i would be a little pickier about who i got close to and how fast. which leads me to here. :)

ElizaBlue said:
11 months. I just refused to have a "no coloring one year anniversary". Not happening.

Lol. I hope I don't have to go past a year to be honest myself.

6 months...but then I begin to feel like I'm climbing the walls....like don't let a good smelling man walk by or an old flame pop up....Id have to use them to keep the beast sane....

But lately I've been trying to smolder my own fires....I'm a work in progress...dont judge me!

Nope :nono:. I had so many other health and prenatal issues I had to deal with during my pregnancy that sex was the last thing on my mind.

LOL my pregnancy has been awful. ER visits for bleeding, bad morning sickness into the second trimester, hip pain that had me not walking, etc and it's still on my mind. I'm in a pissy mood and I'm still thinking about it.

1 year - I thought I had a sex demon because I liked coloring so I wanted to prove that I was demon free and could do without sex......turned out me liking coloring was normal :ohwell:

I was extra horny while pg. I thought that was normal. :look:

maybe its not normal cos pregnancy is the time when husbands tend to cheat/look outside.

If I decide to have kids, i hope I wont end up depriving my husband due to evil preggo issues

Last edited:
About 8 years ago, I had a two year stretch between DH and the last guy I dated prior to him (and I was meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn :look:).

I went 3 years before. Currently its been one year, its getting harder the older I get to go without it...(tmi alert) I wokeup the other night in the midst of an O :blush:, first time that has ever happened. I need to settle down sooooon :lachen:

Back