What Would You Do If You Met An Amazing Man Who Loves You And Treats U Like A Princess But Is Broke

It depends where I'm at in life. Right now in my 30s, I still would like to build a family and a future with someone so I would have my reservations....... but If I was a divorcee in my 50s or 60s I doubt a partner's finances would mean as much to me as I would probably be focused on the companionship element more.

It depends where I'm at in life. Right now in my 30s, I still would like to build a family and a future with someone so I would have my reservations....... but If I was a divorcee in my 50s or 60s I doubt a partner's finances would mean as much to me as I would probably be focused on the companionship element more.

:yep:

I'm looking for marriage material, so I'm not gonna get serious about someone who's gonna have me still struggling like when I was single. What would be the point?

This is what I'd do:

latest

Marilyn-Monroe-Waving-Goodbye-In-a-Classic-Hollywood-Gif.gif

DimpledShyAlaskankleekai.gif

raw

Can he cook? clean? Is he open to homeschooling our kids while I bring home the green bacon?

Final question? Define broke. Like broke as in he earns a living but will never own a jet, or broke as in his credit is jacked and he doesn't make good money decisions. This will effect my answer.

I'm assuming that he's respectful and gives small gifts rather than extravagant ones because he can't afford them. It depends on whether he's in school, [and has potential of making bank]; whether he went through a divorce or a bankruptcy, etc. Doesn't sound long-term either way you slice it though.

I was actually getting to know a guy who asked me this question. I told him the truth. I am ready to be married and build a family. At this age and time in my life, I'm not willing to waste years with someone who isn't financially stable and doesn't even know what he wants to do with his life.

He was in his late 30s with an unstable job, still lived with family, and stated a few times that he wasn't anywhere near being ready to afford a family. Well I am, so what was the point of pursuing me? Idiot.

Back