What Would You Do If You Met An Amazing Man Who Loves You And Treats U Like A Princess But Is Broke

Serious question being treated like a princess is entirely about materialistic things?
:yep: Materialism and security.
That's why so many women want to be a princess/queen or at the minimum be called one.
Any ass hole can buy you things and take you out?
This is not being treated like a princess. It's a regular degular date if any ___hole can do it.

In this culture of low expectations, there's an emphasis on turning the mundane into the majestic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya'll do realize that unlike unicorns, real life queens/princesses, living in real life castles with real life full staffs to manage their entire lives exist in the world and we can look at how they live to figure out how they get treated, right? They ain't getting tricked off a couple dollars and getting a break once a week from busting suds. This is because real life princesses are not married to broke men. That's not how any of that works.

10639415_10153497924914550_4869399143594258985_n.jpg

Hey guys I forgot about this thread ! Let's say he s very kind,has a stable job but not good at saving money ,spend all his money on taking you out ,buying gifts and stuff like that . Respectful,kind and adoring . You know the type you see in movies minus the lavish lifestyle.

Yeah no...not saving money is a huge red flag. He can buy you all the cute stuff he wants, but he will be really broke before you know it by being so irresponsible.

I agree. I know a lot of guys like this. They feel the more money they spend, they own you. Some throw money at a woman to get her out his face but keep her on a leash.

A man treating me like a queen would be the courtesy he should have as a man (opening doors, carrying bags, etc), serving me or getting things I love to eat without me asking, being very attentive and caring, putting me over Football, and back rubs or foot rubs. My love language is more time spent and selfless act than gifts.

I'm the same way. My man makes less than me because our jobs and career trajectories are totally different. However, he is responsible with money, has a stable job with great benefits, saves amazingly well, paid a large sum to pay off my car w/out my asking, has excellent credit (compared to my not so great scores), is about to buy our vacation home, is handy around the house, takes care of the cars, shows and speaks his love for me every day, covers me, rubs my feet and back, wants to spend time with me, cooks, cleans, does laundry (which I admittedly hate doing all three :look: ), is a family man, literally and figuratively kisses my feet, and has a large dack and knows how to use it, *shrugs* I'm good. :lol:

Last edited:
If I may chime in...
The definition of broke that I gathered here is basically no/low earning/less than you make job, in debt, can't save breath type of dude with no ambitions and doesn't know what he wants.

But he treats you like William treats Kate? Not possible monetarily...however there's more to being a princess than luxury. It's about respect and how you're treated too.

I wouldn't say SO treats me like a princess as defined here but he is compassionate, trustworthy, responsible, and loving. It wasn't always like that but one day I made it very clear what I expected from him and low and behold, it was done.

BTW I make more than SO but not by a whole lot. He's got a lot of savings. No debt. I have a small savings, a 401k, and a little bit of debt. He lives with his family, I live by myself. I'm in school, he isn't.

:yep: Materialism and security.
That's why so many women want to be a princess/queen or at the minimum be called one.

This is not being treated like a princess. It's a regular degular date if any ___hole can do it.

In this culture of low expectations, there's an emphasis on turning the mundane into the majestic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya'll do realize that unlike unicorns, real life queens/princesses, living in real life castles with real life full staffs to manage their entire lives exist in the world and we can look at how they live to figure out how they get treated, right? They ain't getting tricked off a couple dollars and getting a break once a week from busting suds. This is because real life princesses are not married to broke men. That's not how any of that works.

Thanks cause I'm like hey did we forget what princesses are?

I can be broke on my own. There are just way too many options out there to risk my need for financial and emotional security.
This is that young girl 20 something year old thinking with her emotions type of crap.
I'm grown and grown women put logic and access to resources first.

However he can be my side piece, until he scores a hefty salary.
I ain't sayin' I'm a gold digger, but I ain't messin' with no broke broke Nig gah.

Friend. Zoned.

I’m not even here for broke friends...

I have one that’s still hanging on from the old days fresh out of undergrad and he’s still a mess. No car- always relies on someone to get him around but he’s older than me, highly unreliable, always needy but kee keeing on SM while he has two kids, always ending up laying up under a white woman to help him out and he never calls unless he needs money :hand:

All I’m saying is you are who the friends you keep and while you can be respectful and cool- and there but for the grace of God go I, BUT there is often a mindset and drama that comes along with long term brokeness that I don’t need.

Last edited:
Hell I'm broke, so hes my equal :rofl:

I mean, there is another extremely wealthy successful guy that adores me, but the broke dude steps up and gives me what I've been missing: time, support, encouragement, etc. I'm in a tough spot though, since wealthy guy wants me to himself :pullhair:

^ I like Anfisa. That zero level dude made financial promises and guarantees in order to get her to come out so that he could have sex with a woman wayyyyyy out of his league and stunt on other dudes like "look what I could pull" but when it came time to keep his end of the deal all of a sudden it's "how come you can't love me for me".

If Jorge didn't want those kinda headaches he should have dated in his own weight class. Literally.

How exactly would a broke person be able to treat me like a princess?

Take me out to lovely places? Pay for vacations? Do everything around the house?

If he's broke, that means I'm the one paying for all that so I'm paying to be treated like a princess?

Massage my sore shoulders? I'd rather you get a job.
Rub my feet? I'd rather you get a job.
Fix my car? You can get a job at an auto garage then so you don't need to be broke.
Fix the blocked pipes? So you know how to be a plumber then? Get a doggone job, ok

^ I like Anfisa. That zero level dude made financial promises and guarantees in order to get her to come out so that he could have sex with a woman wayyyyyy out of his league and stunt on other dudes like "look what I could pull" but when it came time to keep his end of the deal all of a sudden it's "how come you can't love me for me".

If Jorge didn't want those kinda headaches he should have dated in his own weight class. Literally.

Agreed 500%. Jorge is just mad Anfisa is a "gold digger", cause he's broke and can't deliver. If she was really, REALLY a gold digger she would've found herself a rich dude already. She got all soft and loving. Lost her edge. A 23 year old Russian chick with a great body doesn't have to struggle in America. And tbh, I'm in his "weight class" and I wouldn't sleep with him, not even with another woman's vagina :rofl:

Back