What the Hell is he smoking???

So okay ladies I am sitting at work already half tired and fired up with Verizon over my non working video on demand subscriptions. Here comes my ignorant *** SO asking me to help him and his pitiful friend upstairs figure out why the friend can't get WiFi on his Ipod touch. Now I'm no computer genius but I can do a lil something. So I ask whether or not he can see the connections but just can't get in. Yep that is the problem so of course common sense says well that's because everybody's router he is trying to get into is protected. I go on to explain about WEP and all and why he can't get in. All the while knowing this is leading up to something that's gonna get under my skin.

But hold up let me back track first.............

The other day these bammas sitting up in my house on my computer (yeah my cuz I hustled and paid for that thurr) trying to install Itunes so this fool can add songs to his Ipod. Now it's one thang for my SO to use the computer cuz we're us. But for you to invite someone else to without even asking me that crap is foul. Anyhoo, so naturally mr. man (ignorant SO) who thought he could just waltz in there and let any Tom, Dick, or Harry use my crap without my permission finally realizes "ah dang we can't get it to come up gotta call her". :lachen:dummies I am the only one with administrative rights that's why they can't download anything without me. Score one for the home team.

Moving right along..................

Now I am already still a lil fired up about that (not to mention my damn FIOS on demand half *** works even though I have contacted Verizon fifty million times) so fast forward to today. This dummy gone ask me well if he does get into someones service (i.e gets someones passcode) would it cost the person. I'm thinking I know where the fool is going. I'm like "no not really" meaning like any extra. This fool gone ask me if ole boy can get the WEP for my router then. I'm like "huh". Does this fool realize I am paying Verizon freaking $45.99 a month for that crap? I'm just gone let this fool tap into my wireless just because. What benefit am I getting? The hell can't he get internet service ya *** can afford an Ipod Touch so you ain't struggling. I'm sitting here with a damn mp3 player I bought off Ebay from Korea for $9.99 that doesn't even charge right anymore and I'm gonna just give this fool the hookup. What the hell are people smoking nowadays? What was I supposed to say yeah. :nono: I just don't understand. I wasn't nasty about it but I wanted to say "you obviously done bumped ya head. The hell I look like Nicky Neckbone".

I am so fired up this discussion is clearly not over. How do I tactfully explain that I didn't appreciate him asking me some foolishness like that y'all? These men are losing their minds

I just had to share that one ladies just to see if I am overreacting. Am I being selfish?

Sounds like he does not have any respect for you or your things. What is wrong with these men these days :nono:

Does he live near you or does he plan on parking right outside your place when he needs to use the Internet? Tell him go to starbuck. He'll get the same service.

I agree with the other ladies. But this is one funny thread though :lachen:

just tell your man calmly that you don't like the fact that his friend thinks he can come into your place at anytime to use the internet. There is the library which is free.

I'm sorry but I'm :lachen:. You sure do have a way of telling a story.

I don't think that you're being selfish at all. No one wants to be used. You have every right to decide who can or can not use your connection since you're the one paying the Verizon bill. It's as simple as that.

lol.. tell him his friend can use it as long as they fork over a years worth of internet payments (the FULL amount) in advance... non-refundable... :look:

pot and crack mixed...WTH? Forget tactfully. Just tell him like it is. You would appreciate in future if he consults with you first about other people using your computer and uh no...noone can have access to your password which you pay $45.99 a month for. Not that difficult and he'd better understand what you are saying too...

Ok-k-k it ain't just me then. I wasn't just being the grinch and what not. Ren and Stimpy were in the wrong not me. Then to top it off last night after SO apologized for asking (ok he gets a lil credit) the nut gonna say well maybe y'all could've split the bill month by month. :rolleyes: then why don't he just get his own internet....:whyme:Gave me such a headache I just put the conversation to rest. I made it clear it won't happening and dats dat.

Y'all sistas is definitely on point with me here:
Sqrpio- I totally agree with that one. I will be taking large bills only
Keen- He lives in the apartment above us
PaperDoll- Grandma sounds like my people back in VA these folks "ain't got nan lick of understanding" lol
Silky- Thank ya thank ya I try I try lol
Abenyo- Glad to provide a lil entertainment 4 ya and those are my thoughts exactly (loving that belt mz lady)
HoneyA- So ya feel me gurl He don't have to understand he can as I like to say "Accept it, reject it or move the hell on"
Nikki and Glamazon- Now that's what I am saying. Come on now how you gonna lend something that don't belong to you? That's like ya gurl let you borrow a purse and you let ya other gurl hold it. Huh?

Last edited:
Your man sounds just like my ex. I am so glad I got rid of that fool. He was forever lending people MY crap. The stuff *I* bought with my own hard earned money. Not something he bought for me or helped put money towards. Even went so far as to "lend" my car to this guy I told him I didn't even want IN my car. WTF??!! :wallbash:

So glad that idiot is gone. :nono:

Hell no you are NOT being selfish. He needs to get his own:wallbash:!!! Just tell your SO that you pay too much to be giving out that info for free. That other guy might pass along the WEP to others..then what! He tried you...

Your man sounds just like my ex. I am so glad I got rid of that fool. He was forever lending people MY crap. The stuff *I* bought with my own hard earned money. Not something he bought for me or helped put money towards. Even went so far as to "lend" my car to this guy I told him I didn't even want IN my car. WTF??!! :wallbash:

So glad that idiot is gone. :nono:

Ok so then you seriously know where I am coming from. Now the car thing he would have had to die for that one.

Completely off topic here but Belle when I first saw your pic and noticed you were from Richmond, VA I actually had to go to your album to make sure you were not my sister :lachen:. I swear your side pic looks absolutely just like my sister. The hair color, facially, the shirt and necklace. I was like "what let me find out that's why that ***** hair done grown so long".

Last edited:
Hell no you are NOT being selfish. He needs to get his own:wallbash:!!! Just tell your SO that you pay too much to be giving out that info for free. That other guy might pass along the WEP to others..then what! He tried you...

Thank you glad you feel me on this one. At first I felt a lil bad but maybe that's cuz he asked me with the dude right there. I think I felt bad saying no cuz the neighbor never did anything out of the way to me. Hey though any real man or woman will understand why I said no. If not then oh well they can be mad.

but I wanted to say "you obviously done bumped ya head. The hell I look like Nicky Neckbone".

I just had to share that one ladies just to see if I am overreacting. Am I being selfish?

I don't even know what that means, but it sounds funny! :lachen:
And no, you're not being selfish. People can be so cheap sometimes, always tryin' to get a hookup. :rolleyes:

I don't even know what that means, but it sounds funny! :lachen:
And no, you're not being selfish. People can be so cheap sometimes, always tryin' to get a hookup. :rolleyes:

Ain't that the truth but never wanna give nothing in return. :grin: glad you like my Nicky Neckbone. I got that from my best freind in college that and sam sausagehead lol. Laymens term they think I'm a fool/stupid

Ok so then you seriously know where I am coming from. Now the car thing he would have had to die for that one.

Completely off topic here but Belle when I first saw your pic and noticed you were from Richmond, VA I actually had to go to your album to make sure you were not my sister :lachen:. I swear your side pic looks absolutely just like my sister. The hair color, facially, the shirt and necklace. I was like "what let me find out that's why that ***** hair done grown so long".

Yeah I made him start walking and taking the bus after I found out about the car thing. No more free rides and I didn't feel bad about it either.

That's funny about your sister. That happens to me all the time too. I'll see someones pic and I'll think she looks like one of my sisters lol. *sigh* Now you made me miss my sisters. :( I'm gonna have to go see some of them soon. lol

Back