What is your verdict with MTG

Poohbear said:
:scratchch I think someone should start a thread for "MTG Progress Comparison Shots"!!! :grin:

Good idea, but I've only seen TWO people post pictures and that was LaNecia after 10 days, I think............ and someone else, but the hair looked like it was a little curled under in the before picture, so I couldn't really tell if there was growth or not and if so, how much. C'mon folks, post some pictures. :) Not that ya'll have anything to prove to us, but......I am somewhat of a skeptic unless I see some pictures with all this growth people are getting in a short period of time. :lol:

LadyZ said:
Come on Phooh start the thread:D
Well, seems like we're getting a lot of individual MTG progress threads...I guess we don't need to start one single thread. But after I saw these MTG threads, their growth seems pretty normal to me. :look:

I thought it was only me not really noticing a difference in a majority of the comparison shots... Although, there are some that are like WOW...lol

Poohbear said:
meaning... normal growth like someone who does not use MTG...:cool:

Pooh you know and I know that everyone's growth rate is different. If someone manages 1/4 inch a month then gets 1/2 and inch for that month that's a huge feat and people feel proud of that. If you're not impressed then don't buy the product. I feel your comment takes away from people's personal achivement like it's nothing, just because you aren't satisfied with the comparison pictures.

DITTO!!! No is no such thing as normal growth every head of hair is different. :ohwell:

LondonDiva said:
Pooh you know and I know that everyone's growth rate is different. If someone manages 1/4 inch a month then gets 1/2 and inch for that month that's a huge feat and people feel proud of that. If you're not impressed then don't buy the product. I feel your comment takes away from people's personal achivement like it's nothing, just because you aren't satisfied with the comparison pictures.

LondonDiva said:
You're right about everyone's growth being different. But in the last few sentences you have made, you're putting more words in my mouth... I never said I wasn't satisfied with the comparison pictures. All I said is that the MTG progress pics look like normal growth to me. What's insulting about that? I'm sorry you took it as if I was putting down people who use MTG. I certainly was not. I am free to make any comment I like according to the observation I have made. Any hair growth is a good achievement.

Poohbear said:
You're right about everyone's growth being different. But in the last few sentences you have made, you're putting more words in my mouth... I never said I wasn't satisfied with the comparison pictures. All I said is that the MTG progress pics look like normal growth to me. What's insulting about that? I'm sorry you took it as if I was putting down people who use MTG. I certainly was not. I am free to make any comment I like according to the observation I have made. Any hair growth is a good achievement.

Stop playing the innocent! I've watched it too many times on this board! You knew EXACTLY what you were talking about. If you think the growth from the pics is a good achievement then why didn't you say so? You weren't impressed from your comment. More like a shrug of the shoulders and a 'bid deal' the MTG ain't all that. Did you post in any of those threads that
But after I saw these MTG threads, their growth seems pretty normal to me. :look:
Nah cause you know those that had commented and posted in that thread would have told you where to go. I got good growth and thickness and posted a pic, you ain't impressed then use something else.

Anyone that wants to :spank: me for speaking my mind go right ahead.

LondonDiva said:
Stop playing the innocent! I've watched it too many times on this board! You knew EXACTLY what you were talking about. If you think the growth from the pics is a good achievement then why didn't you say so? You weren't impressed from your comment. More like a shrug of the shoulders and a 'bid deal' the MTG ain't all that. Did you post in any of those threads that Nah cause you know those that had commented and posted in that thread would have told you where to go. I got good growth and thickness and posted a pic, you ain't impressed then use something else.

Anyone that wants to :spank: me for speaking my mind go right ahead.
Playing innocent about what? No innocence being played here. What's wrong with saying that "their growth seems pretty normal to me"? I did say that...so what! Some (not all) ladies who use MTG act like they are getting this EXTREME growth from it. That's why I made the comment I made. Why do you keep telling me "don't buy it" or "use something else" when you really don't need any product to grow your hair??? What works for one does not work for everyone!!!
Btw, I'm happy when anyone gets any amount of hair growth whether it's with the aid of a certain product or not, but what bothers me is when someone says they are getting all this growth from a product when the pics do not equal up to their claim. It's not like your hair stops growing. Hair grows continuously unless you have some underlying health problem that hinders that growth.
And yes, I would have posted that comment in those MTG threads but I chose not to just to keep the peace.

There's nothing wrong with speaking your mind. Everyone is free to do it! Anyone can get on me for speaking mine as well!

:look: I was wondering how long that was going to take.

Pooh, in all honestly, your comments did come acroos just as LD stated, I simply chose not to comment. My 'Sista Sweetie" on here kindly reminded me very eloquently last week that not every fight needs to be fought.

My hair growth averages a measly 1/2" in 6 weeks so when I see that much in just a little over two weeks, yeah, I'm impressed and doing my happy dance. If no one else is...that's cool. Little that I do is for anyone else (save my son), so it's irrelevant really. That's why I posted my photos and didn't make a bid deal about them, if you ('you' editorially speaking) are impressed and motivated to try the same regimen, great, if not...it's cool too.

But your comment did come across as a bit of a slam...:lol: but I've been slammed for far worse so it didn't really warrant a comment from me. Either way, you do have the right to express your opinion as you see it, we all just need to be prepared for the retaliatory comments that may ensue because of speaking one's whole mind. ;)

Y'all are clowning up in here and on all the MTG "DEBATE" threads. Bottomline...there IS not debate. If you don't mind the ingredients and don't mind the smell and you don't mind that it's marketed for use with horses, then have at it. If you have a problem with these issues or any others, DON'T use it. But, all the researching online, going into HORSE message boards, calling veterinarians, lying about what Shapley's said and so forth is just pathetic. Noone's forcing us to use the product. It's not LAW. I like MTG. I have gotten more growth from MTG in 3 weeks than I would have gotten WITHOUT MTG. A lot of other LHCF members like it as well. Let us all MTG in peace. PLEASE.

:wallbash: (this is a cartoon of LHCF members trying to convince happy MTG users that they are making a mistake)

CantBeCopied said:
Y'all are clowning up in here and on all the MTG "DEBATE" threads. Bottomline...there IS not debate. If you don't mind the ingredients and don't mind the smell and you don't mind that it's marketed for use with horses, then have at it. If you have a problem with these issues or any others, DON'T use it. But, all the researching online, going into HORSE message boards, calling veterinarians, lying about what Shapley's said and so forth is just pathetic. Noone's forcing us to use the product. It's not LAW. I like MTG. I have gotten more growth from MTG in 3 weeks than I would have gotten WITHOUT MTG. A lot of other LHCF members like it as well. Let us all MTG in peace. PLEASE.

:wallbash: (this is a cartoon of LHCF members trying to convince happy MTG users that they are making a mistake)

I'm sorry....I need to laugh right now...and CBC just gave me one....thx.

Lawwwd...you would think folks were being snatched off of the street and into a waiting car with somebody in the backseat with applicators full of MTG to put on their scalps and tossing them back into the street....

nobody is being forced to use the product...right?

Or is Tony Soprano now a member of the hair board...lemme find out.

I have had some hair growth from using mtg. My hair grows slowly so to see the growth is amaizng. I started my journey in January and the latest pic was taken in May.

MonaLisa said:
Lawwwd...you would think folks were being snatched off of the street and into a waiting car with somebody in the backseat with applicators full of MTG to put on their scalps and tossing them back into the street....

:lol: y'all are too crazy. i for one, have jumped onto the MTG bandwagon. i'm hoping i get great results too.

dang, pooh....why you always gotta be star'in' sumthin'????
lol. i'm just kidding. us yung'uns got to stick together against the old folk. :)

misscrystal said:
:lol: y'all are too crazy. i for one, have jumped onto the MTG bandwagon. i'm hoping i get great results too.

dang, pooh....why you always gotta be star'in' sumthin'????
lol. i'm just kidding. us yung'uns got to stick together against the old folk. :)
Hee-hee!!! :D

MonaLisa said:
Ummmmmmmm...no...it's best you be assigned to desk duty for a little while...
:look:

:cry3: Awwww, c'mon! I wasn't that bad in "THE" thread..... I'll redeem myself, I promise!! :eyebrows2

stacy said:
I wonder if Betadine (sp?) is in relaxers?
I don't think so...that sounds like a pretty random chemical to include in relaxers. I don't know how Betadine would add anything to the straightening process....then again I could be wrong.

CantBeCopied said:

All right now! :lol:

MonaLisa said:
I'm sorry....I need to laugh right now...and CBC just gave me one....thx.

*ROFL* Okay? The MTG DROP SQUAD wearing rubber gloves, carrying a wide-tooth comb, & waiting behind bushes and dark corners with an applicator bottle of MTG ready to STRIKE! :D All MTG Opponents! Don't forget to CHECK UNDERNEATH YOUR BED tonight before you go to SLEEP! The MTG DROP SQUAD is verrrrry resourceful! BEWARE.....*lol* :eek:

CantBeCopied said:
*ROFL* Okay? The MTG DROP SQUAD wearing rubber gloves, carrying a wide-tooth comb, & waiting behind bushes and dark corners with an applicator bottle of MTG ready to STRIKE! :D All MTG Opponents! Don't forget to CHECK UNDERNEATH YOUR BED tonight before you go to SLEEP! The MTG DROP SQUAD is verrrrry resourceful! BEWARE.....*lol* :eek:

:armyhat: Reporting for duty as ordered!

Back