MTG is not for humans!!!

Have you used or will you ever try MTG for hair growth?

• yes

Votes: 58 42.6%
  • maybe

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • no

Votes: 66 48.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm I wonder if dog poo was proven to make your hair grow 3 inches a week, would there be a bandwagon for it?? Smell and all, mashed up real nice, mixed with some oils, and put in a pretty bottle :lachen::lachen:

Disclaimer: this is not a business proposal. I'm gonna stick to MT, and possibly other horse products.:lachen:

ITA- And I know topics are going to be posted and reposted. However, I recommend that newbies do searches when something seems new and they'd like more info about it. I lurked and learned for months (maybe even close to a year) before my first post here b/c there were so many posts (new and old) to review! :yep: And that's just LHCF--not even mentioning the other hair boards (where MTG among other topics were beat to death (like a dead horse- pardon the pun!!) :grin:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:
:deadhorse:

Bottom line OP and I say this with love, before you start your next thread do a SEARCH for the main topic! It'll save you a lot of time.

Hmmm I wonder if dog poo was proven to make your hair grow 3 inches a week, would there be a bandwagon for it?? Smell and all, mashed up real nice, mixed with some oils, and put in a pretty bottle :lachen::lachen:

Disclaimer: this is not a business proposal. I'm gonna stick to MT, and possibly other horse products.:lachen:

Hair and Scalp Manure :lachen:

its full of nutrients:look:

but my question is, on the bottle does it say NOT for human use? Or to not use it besides the way the bottle says? Because that determines a lot. I'm sure they would have tested their products on humans, because just think about how many lawsuits they'd get if there were side effects, and say the person putting it on their horse got some on their hands. So if there were any true side effects on humans i feel like they'd say so on the bottle and make sure you know to not touch it if you're human.

But i know i don't intend on using MTG...but i use Maine and Tail which i feel like could be seen as similar. So i'm kind of on the defense a little. I understand people feeling like some people are going to extremes for long hair, but i just don't think this is one of them.

Now when women start selling their first born children for long hair..THEN we got a problem lol.

Last edited:
but my question is, on the bottle does it say NOT for human use? Or to not use it besides the way the bottle says? Because that determines a lot. I'm sure they would have tested their products on humans, because just think about how many lawsuits they'd get if there were side effects, and say the person putting it on their horse got some on their hands. So if there were any true side effects on humans i feel like they'd say so on the bottle and make sure you know to not touch it if you're human.

But i know i don't intend on using MTG...but i use Maine and Tail which i feel like could be seen as similar. So i'm kind of on the defense a little. I understand people feeling like some people are going to extremes for long hair, but i just don't think this is one of them.

Now when women start selling their first born children for long hair..THEN we got a problem lol.
We all have our extremes one way or another, but yeah we gotsta draw the line with the babies :lachen:

I used to use mane and tail when I first went natural, I dont remember alot about it, I know I remember it not leaving alot of shine behind and kind of a dullness but it was a good product from what i do remember

Not mashed up real nice and in a pretty bottle - I did a coffe spit take on that one :lachen:

3 inches huh? :scratchch:

KIDDING :lachen:

I'd be the first one to buy a damn dog :lachen:
I'd be smelling like s**t and looking damn good

Every time I read the title, I have the mental image of someone clutching they pearls. :lachen:

:look: :lachen:

:sekret:
The damn shameful part is, *sigh* I can't even call you wrong. 3 inches a MONTH? I'd hide out for about 3 months, and then be done with it. :rofl:

LMAO See I was picturing somebody standing with their arms wide open, screaming. Yeah I'm a tad dramatic LOL

Nor is cow milk :look: but we still consume it/it's product.

I have never used MTG but thanks OP for sharing. I can imagine someone can now make an informed decision to purchase as they see fit. I love :love: this board sharing is caring. :cupidarrow:

and i read that link honey dew prior to posting a response to the sarcastic remarks these two women made but do i really care.it got to the right people and thats all that matters

Last edited:
I have started using MTG again at night and washing it out in the morning. For some reason, my MTG doesn't smell as bad anymore either.

trust and believe you shouldnt have cared to comment like you did and this board isnt my life boo boo.but i noticed you and others prefer top talk slick on here and that is a pet peeve

and i read that link honey dew prior to posting a response to the sarcastic remarks these two women made

Just a little reminder. Honestly, do you really care that much about anything anyone here says?

It really is not that serious. I don't know what was said, and I really don't think you need to worry about it.

No one here has any impact on your life, no more than you do on theirs. It is not that serious.

It will always amuse me when I see people taking this place so seriously. Life is too short and wonderful to get caught up on meaningless stuff and people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back