What is ur avrge hair growth per month???

blazn_ballerine

Hi i am just curious to know what are your average hair growth rates per month???...do they vary???...like me,,,my hair grows faster during the summer and spring...i grow abt 0.5-2inches per month depending.

mine is about 1/2 to 3/4 inches a month. now if i would have kept up the surge thing i think i could have passed an inch slightly, but surge doesn't quite cooperate with a dry scalp.

[ QUOTE ]
Nay said:
0 to 1/2 inch per month

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here

How much time do you have? Just kidding. I think that I have a few different growth rates on my head. The front and sides grow slower than the top, crown and back. But, I would say that I average 1/4-3/4 inches per month depending on what section of my head we're talking about!

[ QUOTE ]
ubavka123 said:
How much time do you have? Just kidding. I think that I have a few different growth rates on my head. The front and sides grow slower than the top, crown and back. But, I would say that I average 1/4-3/4 inches per month depending on what section of my head we're talking about!

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto!

Hello everyone. I need help. Looking for alternative to Wave Nouveau Finishing lotion. It works great...Love the glycerin and dimethicone, but product not sold in my town. Any suggestions?

I measured my hair for 6 months and my hair grows about 1/2 inch per month including trimmings every 8 weeks.

About 1/2 an inch per month. The front grows a little slower. I'm using surge, washing four times/wk, drinking carrot juice more regularly now to speed it up.

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
[ QUOTE ]
ubavka123 said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto!

[/ QUOTE ]

double ditto!

I don't think the weather is effecting mine much. Maybe I've just become less obsessive about it. But I've been averaging 0.666". I'm using a supplement.

i get about 1/2 inch a month but the front and sides grow a little slower and right near the crown grows fast..eh anywhere from w/4 to 3/4's i guess

Back