What In Da Hayle?! - Typef Youtube Channel....AA Hair 'Care" vid

I wonder what JoAnn Robertson has been doing the over the past few days. I can imagine that she is somewhere wishing those videos never happened. Cause from this point forward everytime someone Googles her to check her references they will see this

110924-152950.jpg

Type F- F'n up Future paychecks!

Noooooo! :lachen:

Damn....

I wonder what JoAnn Robertson has been doing the over the past few days. I can imagine that she is somewhere wishing those videos never happened. Cause from this point forward everytime someone Googles her to check her references they will see this

110924-152950.jpg

110924-152950.jpg

Lmbo! Those videos were pure comedy!

Remember this lady Kishana Holland?

Check out her Empire : Lacefront, cupcakes, fashion .... (humm:drunk:)

and her view on the miserables who criticise her
:lachen:
and breaking news just for LHCF
" RT @kandeejohnson I wish I had an editing fairy to edit all my videos for me some days! Ha ha *Cosign* "
:lol:

http://www.kishanaholland.com/

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 83
It's too bad they are not reconsidering all of the videos and getting professionals to audit them ALL. Because most of the videos on the site are questionable at best. I mean.... someone get Tanya! someone get kishana! and the blonde girl with no eyebrows! and the other one on drugs!

My offer is still good, anybody wanna get a taste of the vids, pm me and i'll send you a link to them. I have the blue rollers one, the hair textures one, the special hair at home, wedding hairstyle, and a few others.

It's too bad they are not reconsidering all of the videos and getting professionals to audit them ALL. Because most of the videos on the site are questionable at best. I mean.... someone get Tanya! someone get kishana! and the blonde girl with no eyebrows! and the other one on drugs!

LOL

/10char

He curls her relaxed hair with rods......
http://www.typef.com/featured-videos/signature-series/own-rods-african-american-hair/

Then makes a video showing how to curl an African American Afro......
(That aint no afro that's rod curled relaxed hair)
http://www.typef.com/featured-videos/signature-series/curl-african-american-afro/

All over this channel is a straight up mess! Happy to see curlyNiki will hopefully be helping out

Just watched these vids. The model is cute as a button. i'm surprised her hair turned out as nice as it did in the first video. The 2nd video they really need to change that title. Gone have a 4z running out buying that Mizani to get that smooth "afro" :lol:

Last edited:
He curls her relaxed hair with rods......
http://www.typef.com/featured-videos/signature-series/own-rods-african-american-hair/

Then makes a video showing how to curl an African American Afro......
(That aint no afro that's rod curled relaxed hair)
http://www.typef.com/featured-videos/signature-series/curl-african-american-afro/

All over this channel is a straight up mess! Happy to see curlyNiki will hopefully be helping out

I have been laughing my head off since the beginning of this thread but now I am just getting mad.

Are we so out of touch with what grows out of our head that our "professionals" are this stupidly clueless about our hair?
Brotha...:perplexed an afro is what was growing out of your scalp before you shaved it bald.
DANG!

I really don't want to give too much credence to some of the conspiracy theories but dang!

These videos seem to confirm the feeling that we have lost something very basic and we are just starting to get it back.

:nono: The wigs, the weaves, and the fronting :nono:

Sorry for the serious note

Back to the laugh fest

You are so damn right :lachen:
I was watching this thinking about how I used to read teen magazines in high school and they would have the token black chick hair tutorial and it would be some stuff STRAIGHT UP like this mess. Had me confused thinking I might be missing a step. LOL :nono:

Are we so out of touch with what grows out of our head that our "professionals" are this stupidly clueless about our hair?
Brotha...:perplexed an afro is what was growing out of your scalp before you shaved it bald.
DANG!

^i concur, I laughed my head off then I got really mad at the mockery they were making of natural hair, who would wanna go natural after seeing these vids? But I'm back to laughing my head off again. I'm happy they asked for Curly Nikki's help but it made me sad too cuz it confirmed that this wasn't all a sick joke, it was actually meant to be serious.

I have been laughing my head off since the beginning of this thread but now I am just getting mad.

DANG!

I really don't want to give too much credence to some of the conspiracy theories but dang!

These videos seem to confirm the feeling that we have lost something very basic and we are just starting to get it back.

Back to the laugh fest

Seriously.. I'm over here like :perplexed:perplexed.

I don't get it though, going natural is a huge deal nowadays, how is TypeF totally clueless about this? Why can't they find more women with healthy natural hair or even healthy relaxed hair?

Okay LHCF detectives find out how you can apply to get these videos recorded. These ladies are making a killing if all you have to do is click the link to look. This group alone will keep them in business. Yes me included. You keep hoping something will change or someone will stop it.

This is going to be one of the most interesting threads evah!!!

mscocoface I found this on the website
http://www.typef.com/about-us/

TypeF.com offers more than just a behind-the-scenes look at fashion and beauty. With a team of over 500 professional contributors and utilizing the insight derived from our platform to know what women are searching for, we can address individual needs to give women the style confidence they crave. Through interactive applications, informative content and advice from industry experts, typeF.com translates the latest fashion and beauty trends and tailors them for every woman's unique traits and style preferences.
typeF.com is an evolution of fashion and beauty media, empowering women to create and celebrate their unique personal style.

Interested in interning for typeF.com? Candidates in Los Angeles and new York should send their resumes and a letter explaining why you have what it takes to be our next top intern to [email protected]

Just watched these vids. The model is cute as a button. i'm surprised her hair turned out as nice as it did in the first video. The 2nd video they really need to change that title. Gone have a 4z running out buying that Mizani to get that smooth "afro" :lol:

lol And more than likely there hair wont look like that with a texturizer unless they rod it up like he did...

DANG!

Back to the laugh fest

lovegymnasts I feel you. It's a sad sad thing... I'm trying not to take it to serious but I am upset that this was for real. I mean seriously WHO edited and uploaded these videos?

@mscocoface I found this on the website
http://www.typef.com/about-us/

TypeF.com offers more than just a behind-the-scenes look at fashion and beauty. With a team of over 500 professional contributors and utilizing the insight derived from our platform to know what women are searching for, we can address individual needs to give women the style confidence they crave. Through interactive applications, informative content and advice from industry experts, typeF.com translates the latest fashion and beauty trends and tailors them for every woman's unique traits and style preferences.
typeF.com is an evolution of fashion and beauty media, empowering women to create and celebrate their unique personal style.

Interested in interning for typeF.com? Candidates in Los Angeles and new York should send their resumes and a letter explaining why you have what it takes to be our next top intern to [email protected]

lol And more than likely there hair wont look like that with a texturizer unless they rod it up like he did...

@lovegymnasts I feel you. It's a sad sad thing... I'm trying not to take it to serious but I am upset that this was for real. I mean seriously WHO edited and uploaded these videos?

I am seriously thinking about sending my resume. Because if I get accepted that confirms they have no real standards :lol::lol::lol::lol:

^Judging by your daughter's hair alone you would do A MUCH better job than Joann and Tanya!!

Back