What In Da Hayle?! - Typef Youtube Channel....AA Hair 'Care" vid

Did you make any false claims against her? Homie doesn't know what the definition of slander is.

nope. because her brows are indeed MIA. and now shes saying i dont have rights to her photos.... chile i posted a screenshot from a youtube video. she needs to get on. anyways if anyone is interested shes still @ing me on twitter.

Tanya probably did the crazy hair video to save face. She was probably dead arse serious in the other ones and after receiving so much flack, decided to make it seem like it was all a big joke from the beginning. #youaintfoolinnobody

Thanks for the link. They finally removed most of the videos and I had missed them. They were hilarious! Really! I hope it was a joke on Joann's part at least.

The only thing nice about this shot are her arms--they're so toned!

Her edges look REALLY bad in this screen shot:

21ke42o.gif

Oh my word... I didn't see it before until ya'll mentioned it but there IS something wrong with that hand.:nono:

Why is it backwards like that???:perplexed

JoAnn knows something about moisture, deep conditioning and essential oils:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJZClqWsMIg&feature=player_profilepage

I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and say she's just transitioning out of bad hair care practices and is working on the state of her hair. Maybe? Could be? Possibly? Yeah. That's it. :yep:

It still reflects poorly on her that she participated in making those horrendous videos, given the state of her hair and the good-for-nothing content. Its hard to give her the benefit of the doubt on that. :nono: Has anybody figured that out? 'Cause I got nothing. :ohwell:

(ETA: oops! Didn't see your post Ms. Martina. I saw that same video. At least she got a few things right. :))

Last edited:
Joanne put out a new one today. It is a lot better as far as information goes, but she still got a few things wrong...like using petroleum based pomade to seal your ends. I know some people like petroleum, but I don't know that I would be advising everyone to use it if I were an expert...idk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJZClqWsMIg&feature=feedu

Someone did a quick google search, huh? Still wrong. "It doesn't matter what order you do it in". Really? I'm a heavey sealer (vaseline, grease) If I added just vaseline to my DRY hair there would be a problem.

And I wish she'd stop with the "It'll make your hair shiny, smooth..." (pose). How can you talk about shiny hair when yours is a hot mess?

Joanne put out a new one today. It is a lot better as far as information goes, but she still got a few things wrong...like using petroleum based pomade to seal your ends. I know some people like petroleum, but I don't know that I would be advising everyone to use it if I were an expert...idk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJZClqWsMIg&feature=feedu

This vid isn't new. It was just re-uploaded today. The first time I watched this was on Sunday. Notice she has a ton of vids with that same shirt. They were probably all shot on the same day. This vid is not evidence of her getting better.

This vid isn't new. It was just re-uploaded today. The first time I watched this was on Sunday. Notice she has a ton of vids with that same shirt. They were probably all shot on the same day. This vid is not evidence of her getting better.

Oh snap! Did they even edit or include anything new in the video? Or is it literally the exact same one? I had hope for JoJo.:ohwell:

My all time fave is the hair textures video Tanya did, "does your hair wet when water touches it?" "Experiment with different types of waters" man I was on the floor!!

@sistatv :rofl: Have I ever told you that I love you? I really do. :lachen: Those videos are hilarious!
Awww SHucks!!! :giveheart:
I'm glad you guys are enjoying my silliness...
I always feel like this>>>:yahoo: When somebody says the vids made them laugh or happy...I love making videos... Especially ones where I can put my full foolishness on display!:lol: LOL! I've got ideas for more... Here hoping for a good nap for my boys so I can get to filming!!!

Awww SHucks!!! :giveheart:
I'm glad you guys are enjoying my silliness...
I always feel like this>>>:yahoo: When somebody says the vids made them laugh or happy...I love making videos... Especially ones where I can put my full foolishness on display!:lol: LOL! I've got ideas for more... Here hoping for a good nap for my boys so I can get to filming!!!
LOL, I love your parodies. Hilarious!!!!

Back