• Hair Cut

Votes: 33 8.1%
  • Other

Votes: 138 33.9%

• Total voters
I HATE:

-my texture, I wish it were a lil softer/looser
-my hairline/edges :wallbash: way too thin
-the front of my hair, it's sooo much shorter than the back and it grows extremely slooooow! :cry:
-won't shine for nothing! :mad:

I have this one patch in the back of my head that's shorter than the rest, it get's on my nerves, i hope i can remidy it somehow but i doubt it.

I voted "hair length." I want it to hurry up and be at waistlength already!:drunk: But, I'm going to wait....patiently.:yawn:

:ohwell:For some reson when I started this hair journey I wanted to wake up the next day and be BSL....Dont get me wrong I like the progress that I have made I just want it to go by faster.:nono: OMG and dont let me get started on these dang edges they are not as thick as I would like them but we will see if this MN/MTG and this Castro Oil work......

Last edited:
My hair is too thin, uneven and temple hair growth cycle is too short.
My temples are filling in, but I have determined that they only grow a certain length, then is replaced by new hair.......:perplexed.

RZ~

Hmm
1) I have a love hate relationship with the thickness. Dealing with it can be a physical TASK! ( my arms are hella ripped though! :lachen:)

2) My crown and sides grow super fast and my nape/bangs grow super slow. WTF?!

3) There's 2 small sections of my nape on either side of my head that ALWAYS feel like brillo. No matter what I do they're a completely different texture than the rest of my hair and they break off all the time!

I dont like the fact that i'm NOT sitting on it right now. Its taking me forever to get to my goal and i'm goin nuts :wallbash:. I'd also like it to magically grow in straighter so I can save some of this money and energy I spend on relaxers. Where's that pill Loreal Paris was working on?

i dnt like teh fact that it just falls but instead it defies gravity
i dnt like the colour i want it to be blue black and blinging :grin:
i want it to be crazy thick

I really like my hair, but don't like that my magic is not working so it's growing at regular human rates instead of supernatural, super fast down to my butt already since yesterday length. :grin:

I hate my nape area! Its a completely different texture than the rest of my hair and it is very very hard to get it to retain length! :wallbash: I'm working on it though!

Amen, sister!!! I mean, what is with the nape, anyway? Real pain in my :censored:arse!!! :angry2: I finally got mine to the shoulder and it is now moving past. But so slowly :nono:

I also wish I had darker hair. Not black, just a darker shade of brown. The sun always lightens my hair and highlights. Everyone else likes it but I want it a nice and rich dark brown, just like my men. :look:

I wish the dryness of my new growth didn't overpower the rest of my hair around 6 weeks post.

I wish I was at BSL already...

I like it, I just don't like the work sometimes! I have to be extra careful, give up heat...it's time consuming. I suppose it pays off, when I'm MBL then I'll be satisfied :grin:.

• I don't like my thin hair, but just by going natural, I'm already starting to remedy that problem.
  • I don't like my non-existent edges. Thin edges I can handle, but my joints are bald. :nono:
  • I don't like the fact that my bangs are on the "Turtle Grow Out Plan". Those suckers refuse to hurry it along no matter what I do.
But I am happy with my hair overall.

I don't like my length. I'm bald headed according to LHCF standards, however, this is only temporary. I just have to be patient.

Back