What Do You Think Your Hair Will Look Like on December 31,2010?

I don't know, to be honest. :( Wishful thinking has me wanting it to be bra strap length (or is it armpit length? Whichever one comes right after shoulder length....I get them confused, heh >.<). Realistically I maybe see myself at a full shoulder length. I'm at shoulder length now, but that's my longest ends, I still have ends which are close but no cigar. Maybe when I straighten, but I'm not sure yet; haven't in months. Anyway, idealistically I'd be one step past SL, but realistically I have a feeling I'll still be stagnant at SL.....

I know one thing, it better not look exactly like my april pics, and it better be more than an inch longer! well that was 2 things.... :lachen:

Sike, I should be MBL but I am hoping to be hitting WL :spinning: October will end my 6 month stretch + no heat ... so things better be happening :yep:

Last edited:
Can you ladies help me figure out what "FULL" sl/apl/bsl... means. Does it mean that your hair is all one length even when you pull your hair back or is it one length all around (picture Cousin It)? What if you have bangs or layers? Does your hair have to be nearly even to qualify?

Here's why I ask, I have layers, but if I have to be even to meet a goal, then I would only be maybe apl with mbl layers. Am I then full apl or mbl b/c Most of my hair is there, or bsl b/c that would be an average of the two lengths?:perplexed Oh I'm just confused at this point. Please help?

I'll give you an example - when I reached the top of my bra strap I claimed BSL. When I was in that land of purgatory where my hair was BSL but not yet MBL I called it "full BSL" Its kinda like that in between stage.

I'm WSL now, but its because the bottom (or V) part of my hair has finally reached the WSL. If I get 3 more inches of hair I'll be full WSL, but a few inches away from my final goal of hip length. HTH!

BTW I sometimes feel like my hair is now growing at snails pace. I have to stop measuring and just enjoying. I know its because my layers are catching up to the rest of my hair.

Perhaps my hair will be classic or even thigh length by December 2010. I hope to be knee length by December 2011, lol. :giggle: I don't think my hair could grow that long but knee length hair would be so cool.

My hair will be APL. It will have shine and healthy ends and sway gently with every move I make :drunk:.....I'm all over the place with my regimen right now so I hope I'm not just dreamin'. :ohwell:

I think I'll be full neck length, my nape already is at that length but the rest of my hair has to catch up

Can't wait to see

By 12/31/2010, I would like to be full APL and grazing BSB. For some strange reason, I think this could possibly happen since I only need about 3 or so inches for BSB. Whatever length I am in Dec, I know I'll be bringing in the New Year swinging freshly trimmed ends! :grin:

Last edited:
By 12/31/2010, I am hoping to be grazing MBL or Full blunt cut BSL with hightlites. :-o
I should be 19 months into my transition but I am feeling like I want to relax.

I will be 13 months into my transition and I am currently snipping off my relaxed ends little by little and I decided that I will end my transition and BC and be 100% natural by then and hopefully I will still be at full SL naturally!

Back