What Do You Think Your Hair Will Look Like on December 31, 2011?

I hope to be full MBL with healthy even hair, curly I'll probably still be above shoulder length with a puff bigger than my head.

The other thread seemed to be very interesting:yep: and as i know all of us on this board have some kind of goal to achieve with our hair i felt lie starting a new one for 2011!!!:D

Okay....here's mine.

On December 31, 2011 i hope to be Big Chopped and approximately SL or APL with my natural hair (stretched:yep:). I am looking forward to getting rid of my relaxed ends by November of 2011 and growing a new set of hair to reach my goal of WL stretched in 2013 and from then on letting it continue to grow as long as i can grow and handle it:yep:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd......GO!

I made mine :)!!! Its funny reading this bc i was gonna transition until this month:lol:....but i've been all natural since January:grin:!

Should i make one for next yr? Again??:D

^^ yup! December 31, 2012 I am hoping to be grazing BSL! If not longer... :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I'm hopin to be full APL goin to bra-strap, but notice I said "hopin." Started back on my hair vitamins and growth aides so hopefully I make it cuz I'm goin hard dis month and next.

I'd love to be BSL by then, but my initial projection for this was March, my hair grows pretty slowly

I was hoping for BSL - made it :grin:

Then I wanted to see if I could make MBL, and I'm almost there :blush:

I won't know for sure until these cornrows come out at the end of December.

Back