What Do You Think Your Hair Will Look Like on December 31,2010?

I think mine will look like a nice size fro, maybe Medium size, it will be all fluffy Lol!! I know I won't have a Puff by then so I ain't even gonna set myself up for failure on that one.

I can't believe I formed my fingers to type that I was joining the hip length goal thread! N-V-T-S Nuts!

Man, I'm still on WL. So, for now, I'm hoping for full (no-doubt-abatit-WL.) Hoping the summer will give me a lil' boost *please oh please oh please*

I'm hoping I will be APL for the first time in my life.:yep: I've never been longer then NL :wallbash: and I want to see that what I've been doing is good for my hair. I want to be a star and straighten it for new years, hopefully have lost the baby weight lol, and party with my SO and getting closer to our January anniversary :) :lick:

My hair is now lip length and neck length in the back. So I'm anticipating that by December it should be Collarbone or Shoulder length. I'm still protective styling it with wigs so maybe once it grows out to that length I'll go to buns and ponys.

I'm hoping I will be full APL. I doubt my natural hair will be that long, so if the relaxed ends are what get it there, that'll work for me.

Also I hope these thinning issues are gone and my hair is coming in thick and strong

I will be WL, no doubt!

If I keep up with the no trimming, and daily bunning; including airdrying only;;oh yeah and daily if not everyother day of moisturizing;; and DCing at least once a week;;;I'm a do it!

We have officially six months to reach our goals.

In 6 months I hope to be FNL/ SL and 1.5 years au naturale

I will probably hide my hair until the end of December and suprise myself for the New Year. WOW time is soooooooo flying this year.

Back