What did your DH/SO say...

^^^(((hugs))) Lushcoils. Try not to let it get to you. I just know you are beautiful. The right guy is going to fall head over hills for you :yep:.

He said it was my eyes. He says he knew from Day 1 he wanted me to be his wife but I don't believe him. :lol: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
:lol: He said it was the gap between my legs. (need to get that back) And we were married six months later. It's been 23yrs

The smile got him, he said I lit up a room with my joy/happiness.

Defining moment? I did a lot of really sweet, thoughtful things for him early on. Just little things. But he said no one else had ever been as thoughtful. It was easy though, because I was crazy about him from the very beginning.

And ladies I don't have a big booty so don't worry about that and my guy is a brother. It's not flat but it is not big either:lol:. I was slim and I am well-proportioned--that was enough:grin:.

Awwww. What kinda sweet things did you do?

DH said my hair is what first caught his attention. I had pressed natural hair at the time and it was raining, so it had puffed out into a big curly afro. Also he said my body was nice. I'm a very slender person. I don't have a big backside either.

When he would be studying for finals I would surprise him at the library with a small bag of candy. I would give him cute little cards. I was very affectionate, etc.

That's sweet. Did you do this during the dating phase or after you were exclusive?

^^^We were exclusive almost right away. He locked me down. I was like uhm we can see other people, and he was like :nono: lol. We were both very attracted to each other and I had seen him around campus for months before he asked me out so I had a feel for the type of person he was. He was in a fraternity but was very serious-minded, focused on school, and a gentleman. I was very outgoing, friendly & happy so I kind of stood out without really trying.

My FH says that it was my "womanliness" Idk

He proposed to me two months in. We'll be getting married this August. After about 1.5 years of dating.

Lol...he told me he wanted to show me that my sh#t did indeed stink, but as he got to know me he saw how sweet I was

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

:lol: He said it was the gap between my legs. (need to get that back) And we were married six months later. It's been 23yrs

See, I been asking dudes what this means and they look at me like I'm stupid. Lmao! I'm like "N---a, you know what I'm talking about!" They be playing dumb.

SO said it was my smile and eyes that attracted him..and the fact that he loves big girls :perplexed ...he realized he wants to make me his wife a few months ago. No defining moment he just know's he does not want to let me go...

Lucky! Maybe I need to smile more. I just don't want to attract weirdos.

SO said it was my smile and eyes that attracted him..and the fact that he loves big girls :perplexed ...he realized he wants to make me his wife a few months ago. No defining moment he just know's he does not want to let me go...

I was sitting down so he said that he loved my pretty face and my smile. Later on he added the caboose to that.:lachen:

Hubster said he knew I was the one from the moment he saw me.....IDK sounds like BS to me but I have heard other men say this about their wives......

Back