Spinoff: Is Your Dh, Serious So Allowed New Women Friends?

@Brownie"---even some same-sex close friendships."

Oh man....that's deep.
When some women get upset that their man is hanging out too much with the boys. They'll say "what, are you gay?"
Weeeeeeelllll....

I am not as trusting as most I guess. I know some shady *** bytches. A guy friend that I had prior to getting married was cheating on his spouse with a workmate the lady would invite them to her home for get togthers and would get off on doing things while the wife was there. The workmate even did a girls dinner and invited the wife. Somehow the conversation came up on what there husbands like and don't like sexually (yes workmate was married too!) well wifey was like hubby doesn't like to go down. Workmate the next day allowed him to go down and she laughed and said wifey says you don't like to do this. I guess she was right, you don't like it you love it! Needless to say after he told me all of this we are no longer friends. Just the disrespect plus I didn't want wifey to say Southernstunner knew.

TRUST NO ONE NOT A MUFUCKING PERSON!

I am separated in the process of a divorce. The guy I am seeing doesn't have female friends. He believes that someone will want more. I agree with him.

So it seems that the husband is equally as shady.

Nope and it works both ways. I am not looking for new male friends and he bet not be looking for new female friends.

An acquaintance from work or a social thing - I get it and it happens but all that extra I cannot see how one would have the time for it. The thing that trips me up is I really do not have an issue with it but men and women both always want to cross the line and catch you when you are weak - its like they smell trouble. Plus I just cannot see me laying in the bed or chilling with my man and having some other dude call and want to chat. Even if I decided not t take the call talk about messing up a vibe.

Disclaimer I am not married just in a relationship so maybe things would be different

Back