When You First Met Your "SO", What Did You First Notice About Him?...

I did notice DH's height too. He's 6'3. But then I saw those lips and laughed. I thought "What am I gonna kiss?" :lachen:

How annoyed I was with him :nono: ughhh i swear i couldnt stand him when i first met him. So it overshadowed anything remotely handsome about him :look:

His walk, He has SWAAAAGGGGER for daze!. He is 6"3 and slightly bow legged starched and Ironed all the time but his walk turns me on. No other race can compare to a black man with swagger. I also like to see Obama walk.

His walk, He has SWAAAAGGGGER for daze!. He is 6"3 and slightly bow legged starched and Ironed all the time but his walk turns me on. No other race can compare to a black man with swagger. I also like to see Obama walk.

Agreed! A confident black man with just that SLIGHT bit of cockiness - not an arrogance but that "I know what I'm capable of" swagger... :lick:

Yes & yes to the above :grin::grin::grin:...

His skin because he had on a red shirt and red looks sexy on him. Second it was his eyes, he has amazing eyes. :lick: I love my hubby!!!!

Back