went on a date...

Mena

I went on a date with this guy Friday. He was nice and polite. He is a good guy. I am not too interested in him right now but I am willing to get to know him better. He called me yesterday to talk more. When should I call him back? He is feeling me wayyyyy more than I am feeling him. I am not sure what to do because I have NO DESIRE to be in a relationship. I may date here or there or several people at a time. I am not sure what to say to him. I do not want him to get his hopes up.

I'd call him in a couple of days more towards the end of the week. Tell him exactly how you feel..he's a great guy but you are interested in anything serious or being exclusive at the moment. You can also add that you enjoy his company and you'd like to continue dating if he understands your terms..something to that affect.

I would keep it simple.

You're cool. I'm not looking for anything serious. We can hang out sometime.

Update: I told him. He took it well. ...On to the next guy! or actually more like on to being asexual again...lol less drama that way

I was consiering dating him casually but lol I went on a second date with him and changed my mind...im not trying to lead someone on like that

Back