Well, well, well... last time I was here...

Blossssom

I got my brains beat out, but decided to check-in to see what folks were up to.

No, I'm not natural; no, I haven't had a relaxer in almost three months.

However, I have some information that many of you 4a/b ladies would kill to have, but because I was treated so bad last time I was here, I'm only sharing this information if I get a formal apology from those who attacked me for HAVING AN OPINION!

Okay, *clap, clap* let's go :)

Who first is going to apologize for their participation in the melee two months ago? :)

I tell ya, it was a knuckle-dragging mob that night, but I ain't mad at y'll. Ha!

Happy growing, ladies. Heehee!

Welcome to the "hairside" Blosssom well since I know I wasn't part of the gang that bashed u feel free to share the miracle secret with me I want my hair at shoulder length ASAP I need some LONG hair:grin:

Welcome to the "hairside" Blosssom well since I know I wasn't part of the gang that bashed u feel free to share the miracle secret with me I want my hair at shoulder length ASAP I need some LONG hair:grin:

c/s..c'mon, share the goods girl:grin:..lol!

I wasn't active in the other thread but I did read it and understood what you meant and how you were feeling. I do think you were unfairly bashed. But that was then. Please don't let a negative experience affect your presence here; although I can understand why you would. There are plenty of people here that enjoy your posts and would really like to hear/see what you have to say:).

Well, with the way things are going, I am going to reach my goal.

Waist-length is coming up real fast!

Actually, I have two pieces of advice.

I want my apology first, though, namely from somebody who's name starts with "C".

I'll share the secret at some point, Hot... don't despair. I can't keep this a secret. It's too damn good! HA!

Well, with the way things are going, I am going to reach my goal.

Waist-length is coming up real fast!

Actually, I have two pieces of advice.

I want my apology first, though, namely from somebody who's name starts with "C".

I'll share the secret at some point, Hot... don't despair. I can't keep this a secret. It's too damn good! HA!

I read the thread, understood where you were coming from didn't particiapte in the bashing though. I must say, I like the approach you are taking now and I hope you get your apology.

ETA: I will be subscribing to this thread so I can hear this secret. the search function is a mother!!

c/s..c'mon, share the goods girl:grin:..lol!

I wasn't active in the other thread but I did read it and understood what you meant and how you were feeling. I do think you were unfairly bashed. But that was then. Please don't let a negative experience affect your presence here; although I can understand why you would. There are plenty of people here that enjoy your posts and would really like to hear/see what you have to say:).

Oh thank you, Nixx and CDW :)

It means a lot. I was skurd to come up in here, but I guess I'll share a secret.

If you are presently using Sally's GENERIC hair products, cease and desist.

I talked to a stylist in a beauty supply store and she told me they are NOT the same (yea, big surprise - 3.99 versus 13.99, go figure) and that the generics are full of salt :(

Not good... anyway, I threw all of the generics out that night.

:hiya: Blossssom.........don't know the dirt, don't wanna know about it either, board drama kicks rocks that's for sure.

nice to see ya back though........

It means a lot. I was skurd to come up in here, but I guess I'll share a secret.

I talked to a stylist in a beauty supply store and she told me they are NOT the same (yea, big surprise - 3.99 versus 13.99, go figure) and that the generics are full of salt :(

You're welcome and thank you for sharing;). I don't shop at Sally's and I've always been a little apprehensive about generics. Did she say what the salt does to the hair? I'm assuming that it contributes to dryness but I could be wrong.

Blossssom, when are you going to post some more pics? There are a lot of folks who think you are a middle aged white man from Nebraska. Post some more pics, so you can prove once and for all you are one of us.

You're welcome and thank you for sharing;). I don't shop at Sally's and I've always been a little apprehensive about generics. Did she say what the salt does to the hair? I'm assuming that it contributes to dryness but I could be wrong.

That's exactly what she said. Salt dries out the hair.

I had a ton of generic products too. They were all exodused that night.

Blossssom, when are you going to post some more pics? There are a lot of folks who think you are a middle aged white man from Nebraska. Post some more pics, so you can prove once and for all you are one of us.

Heehee!

I actually took two pics not long ago after a comb-out before shampooing. Crazy and wild looking hair.

I need to work on getting the pics, though. It has been a while and I lost my last picture during the prior overhaul :(

WhipEffect may still have it since she was helping me last time.

Anyway, I'm working on it.

So Blossssom was the one that people are thinking that about. :look::lachen:

That's exactly what she said. Salt dries out the hair.

I had a ton of generic products too. They were all exodused that night.

I don't use Sally's stuff but I am curious about my own products. Why would salt be an ingredient in hair products and what is the name to look for on the label?

I don't use Sally's stuff but I am curious about my own products. Why would salt be an ingredient in hair products and what is the name to look for on the label?

I have no idea what it is under.

Maybe you can start a thread asking what is the technical term for salt in hair products.

I'm sure someone here knows.

All I know is I'm paying top dollar for hair products now since I talked to this woman, but I have never been happier.

The work I used to go through trying to detangle hair and make the new growth and the relaxed hair "friends"... not a problem anymore.

It's true what they say: you get what you pay for. No more cheap hair products for me.

TOP DOLLAR!

Heehee!

I actually took two pics not long ago after a comb-out before shampooing. Crazy and wild looking hair.

I need to work on getting the pics, though. It has been a while and I lost my last picture during the prior overhaul :(

WhipEffect may still have it since she was helping me last time.

Anyway, I'm working on it.

Blossssom, Blossssom, Blossssom, I am still on your side , girl, even though some people think you are the second coming of Frankenstein and need to be run out of the village... SO I'll wait, patiently. However, please don't start the "my camera broke, pics got lost, the flash ain't working right," etc. It's a camera, not a nuclear power plant, it ain't that hard...point, shoot, upload. TA DA!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:Get it together dude, um, ehh :spinning:... i mean girl:yep::yep::yep:

Blossssom, Blossssom, Blossssom, I am still on your side , girl, even though some people think you are the second coming of Frankenstein and need to be run out of the village... SO I'll wait, patiently. However, please don't start the "my camera broke, pics got lost, the flash ain't working right," etc. It's a camera, not a nuclear power plant, it ain't that hard...point, shoot, upload. TA DA!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:Get it together dude, um, ehh :spinning:... i mean girl:yep::yep::yep:
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: That's funny.

Other than that, glad to see you back in the Hair Care forum, B.

I got my brains beat out, but decided to check-in to see what folks were up to.

No, I'm not natural; no, I haven't had a relaxer in almost three months.

However, I have some information that many of you 4a/b ladies would kill to have, but because I was treated so bad last time I was here, I'm only sharing this information if I get a formal apology from those who attacked me for HAVING AN OPINION!

Okay, *clap, clap* let's go :)

Who first is going to apologize for their participation in the melee two months ago? :)

I tell ya, it was a knuckle-dragging mob that night, but I ain't mad at y'll. Ha!

Happy growing, ladies. Heehee!

I did not participate in the beat down. I'm sorry it happened! I am glad you are back, I love love love reading your opinions...and your avatar because that's basically how my hair looks right now.

So if you have some info that would help this frustrated 4a/4b trying to get her hair to grow back after abusing it for so long, then God bless you!!!!:yep:

Bloosom,

I saw you posts a few months back but was only lurking at that point. I was concered about your edges though, have they started growing in? Sometimes I think a child's hair may damaged beyonded repair when chemicals are used. Good luck.

Bloosom,

I saw you posts a few months back but was only lurking at that point. I was concered about your edges though, have they started growing in? Sometimes I think a child's hair may damaged beyonded repair when chemicals are used. Good luck.

Thanks, Curl. My sides are a lot better now.

I forgot who recommended Organic's Fertilizing Temple Balm but it's the bomb.

Thanks to whomever that was :)

Good news so far, I have never purchased a generic...it just didn't sit right with me for some reason...one good thing that I have done out of all the bad....

Good news so far, I have never purchased a generic...it just didn't sit right with me for some reason...one good thing that I have done out of all the bad....

Exactly.

And to think I used that garbage for years and had no idea.

Live and learn.

Girl,
I need to take my triflin' products back to Sally's. I just bought 2 boot leg Paul Mitchell's on Fri.
Thanks for the heads up.
Have no clue what drama happened but I love reading your posts and your pic always makes me chuckle! There's nothing wrong with keepin' it real, sista!!
Welcome back!!!

Girl,
I need to take my triflin' products back to Sally's. I just bought 2 boot leg Paul Mitchell's on Fri.
Thanks for the heads up.
Have no clue what drama happened but I love reading your posts and your pic always makes me chuckle! There's nothing wrong with keepin' it real, sista!!
Welcome back!!!

Heehee! Yea, some of the generics were brand new, but without the receipt there was no point to attempting to return them.

They don't play that out here.

Thanks, hon.

No major loss. Knowledge is power and my hair life is 100% better without that false sh**.

Speaking of Paul Mitchell, I have to remember to purchase Nexxus Humectress. THE REAL ONE! :)

Back