Well, the time is almost HERE!

Blossom please don't get ride of Teva. She is toooo much I crack up everytime I see her:lol: :lol:. I use to think she was that singer...whatshername.....Tracy Chapman.

PS did you hear howard & Beth are engaged? Do you listen to his show?

pss. I can't wait to see the big reveal either :)

please don't remove Tava. I use to think it was tracy chapman's mug shot- oops :). But anyway Tava is toooo much!! luv that picture.

PS did you hear howard and beth are engaged? Do you listen to his show?

Golong said:
Blossom please don't get ride of Teva. She is toooo much I crack up everytime I see her:lol: :lol:. I use to think she was that singer...whatshername.....Tracy Chapman.

PS did you hear howard & Beth are engaged? Do you listen to his show?

pss. I can't wait to see the big reveal either :)

Of course I know of Howard's and Beth's engagement. I'm their wedding coordinator! :) I don't listen to HS anymore but I did for many, many years. Totally killer comedy!

Yes, everyone is WAITING! Forget "Black Men Revealed". "BLOSSSSOM REVEALED". Heehee! :)

Teva does sort of resemble Tracy Chapman... Tracy 30 years younger and in a FIGHT! Ha!

victorious said:
Blossssom loves to keep people in suspense.

Remember this:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=65230

It took her 4 days to respond with her thoughts. Blossssom is a trip!

*scrolled to subscribe to thread. :look: (I gotta see this!) *

Wow! That thread was 20 pages! LOL!

I think that was the same thread that finally made my Shimmie plop down the $5 and join too! Heehee!

Funny thing is, I don't TRY to put people into suspense... it just happens! And considering it has taken me two years to finally post pics, you guys were doing pretty good with me responding in four days to the thread above ;)

You should be counting your blesses instead of complaining. Ha! I just hope no one was holding their breath waiting for the pictures to arrive. Heehee!

Anyway, it's 1:15 pm here in Cali, and I'm going to lunch in about 15. Fly by Long's and get to the house. I should be able to post A picture. The rest will follow.

I just hope I can do this myself and not have to rely on Pebs or Lewis or Hopeful or somebody :p

Last edited:
The Queen of Suspense strikes again!! I tell you, you could get paid for your promotional skillz. Post them in OT so we can see how many new members we get this time. :lol:

Blossssom said:
Wow! That thread was 20 pages! LOL!

I think that was the same thread that finally made my Shimmie plop down the $5 and join too! Heehee!

Funny thing is, I don't TRY to put people into suspense... it just happens!

Anyway, it's 1:15 pm here in Cali, and I'm going to lunch in about 15. Fly by Long's and get to the house. I should be able to post A picture. The rest will follow.

I just hope I can do this myself and not have to rely on Pebs or Lewis or Hopeful or somebody :p

Oh please! Girl, you know you are the drama diva of LHCF. :lol:

Posting pics isn't hard at all, but it's good that you have others willing to help.

Okay! I just phoned the lab and everything is ready.

The next time you hear from me, I should have a friggin' picture, at least in my signature! Bye "Becky" (temporarily) ;)

Omigod! *rushing out the door* :)

Blossssom said:
My hair is not waist length! Who told you that? Anyway, it's past my earlobe and that's long enough for me! :)

Yes, hopefully, the pictures will be ready tomorrow and I can get them in the mail :)
Can't wait to see it.

Back