Well, the time is almost HERE!

Oh now Blosssom you've got me all excited, i better not miss the ultimate reveal.

I always imagined you looking somewhat like your avatar lol, seriously though i've had days where my hair looks just the same and i didn't need to get into a fight!!!

Anancy said:
Oh now Blosssom you've got me all excited, i better not miss the ultimate reveal.

I always imagined you looking somewhat like your avatar lol, seriously though i've had days where my hair looks just the same and i didn't need to get into a fight!!!

LOLOL! Okay! We have all had our bad hair days! I can relate. What I can't relate to is Teva's expression! LOL!

I'm going to alert the mods later this week!

Blossssom: REVEALED! On the next "Tyra" :lol:

Or, LHCF in this case. Ha! :)

YAY! I've been wanting to see what you look like since the moment I read your postst! You are so funny and I love the picture in your Avt, shes looking like she got her weave or wig pulled off her head..:lachen:

Becky? are u prefering to the white woman you always have on your siggy?

Hidden_Angel said:
YAY! I've been wanting to see what you look like since the moment I read your postst! You are so funny and I love the picture in your Avt, shes looking like she got her weave or wig pulled off her head..:lachen:

Becky? are u prefering to the white woman you always have on your siggy?

Is THAT what happened to poor Teva? LOLOLOL! I have no clue, girl!

Yes, "Becky" is in reference to Beth (or any white woman I happen to admire).

Someone at another BOARD pointed it out to me. I didn't even know what a "Becky" was until, um, a certain "person", who continues to remain nameless, enlightened me. Ha!

Blossssom said:
Is THAT what happened to poor Teva? LOLOLOL! I have no clue, girl!

Yes, "Becky" is in reference to Beth (or any white woman I happen to admire).

Someone at another BOARD pointed it out to me. I didn't even know what a "Becky" was until, um, a certain "person", who continues to remain nameless, enlightened me. Ha!

:lachen: haha, that what I thought but i didnt want seem rasisct if i was wrong...

Quit playing Bloss, why you teasin' us like this girl? Why?:whyme: :lol:
But if you really post pics I'll be like this::yay: :creatures

I can't wait. You gonna come in here with some tailbone hair and blow us all out the water! You go Blossom!

Miss*Tress said:
Looking forward to seeing your pics, Blossssom. I always tend to identify you with whoever is in your avatar at the moment, so I need something to wipe the current one from my mind. LOL

ETA: Follow the link in KiniKake's signature to see a Fotki.

Thats me too. LOL!

Can't wait to see pics though.

ttiwwp.gif

Where are they Blossom?

Crysdon said:
ttiwwp.gif

Where are they Blossom?

They will be at Walgreen's when I get off work :lol:

Do you know half the people didn't even make an appearance at work today?

I feel like I'm the only one in the office!

Letitia said:
I can't wait. You gonna come in here with some tailbone hair and blow us all out the water! You go Blossom!

Girl, I wish I did have some tailbone length hair to show you! I wouldn't be able to leave the house, so many people would be riding my back ;)

Gosh I cannot wait!
I'm sure you are drop dead gorgeous with waist length hair!
You really know how to build suspense LOL
I'll be logging on in the middle of the night to get a glimpse of the mysterious and legendary Blosssom :D

fmnnity said:
Thanx for asking. I always thought that was her. It cracks me up when I see it, the expression on her face is priceless. And every time I would read her comments I would picture her making that face afterward. Well whoever she is, she has a pretty complexion.

I've got to hand it to you fmnnity - you really know how to see the positive in people :)

FlowerHair said:
Gosh I cannot wait!
I'm sure you are drop dead gorgeous with waist length hair!
You really know how to build suspense LOL
I'll be logging on in the middle of the night to get a glimpse of the mysterious and legendary Blosssom :D

My hair is not waist length! Who told you that? Anyway, it's past my earlobe and that's long enough for me! :)

Yes, hopefully, the pictures will be ready tomorrow and I can get them in the mail :)

Blossssom said:
My hair is not waist length! Who told you that? Anyway, it's past my earlobe and that's long enough for me! :)

Yes, hopefully, the pictures will be ready tomorrow and I can get them in the mail :)

It's all the anticipation, so I can see why people have visualized you with long, glamourous hair :) . Whatever the length...I'm sure it will be fly! Is it tomorrow yet?

Blossssom said:
They will be at Walgreen's when I get off work :lol:

Do you know half the people didn't even make an appearance at work today?

I feel like I'm the only one in the office!

I don't blame them.

Shood...I should have did the same. The day started off pretty bad for me. I left my glasses at home, so I had to drive like a granny. I overstuffed my bag and lost one of my shoeboots somewhere between my car and the train. My stomach is bloated and I have to clean my house.

Back