Well, here it is, ta da!

It's so long *sniff sniff* you make me proud!:lol: But seriously it is beautiful and now I will have to add you as an inspiration.

Does your sis have long hair? How does she feel about your hair? Just wondering if your sis feels like mines.:lol:

SummerRain said:
J - why did i come into this thread thinking you had pictures of your black stained pillow cases?? lol

You look so beautiful!

What is wrong with us?? I was thinking the SAME thing!

Jewell..........very beautiful!

Ah Jewel, sorry you could not hold out but girl your hair looks nice!

It is also so nice and long! You look good in any fashion. You got to do what is best for you.

I guess I need to read your date thread too. Your hair looks gorgeous as always. If you haven't already answered this, what made you stop transitioning?

:lol: at the mods moving your thread to the hair forum.

Jewelle- Hair is BANGIN!! Just lovely.

**skippin' on over to the fotki**

LocksOfLuV said:
It's so long *sniff sniff* you make me proud!:lol: But seriously it is beautiful and now I will have to add you as an inspiration.

Does your sis have long hair? How does she feel about your hair? Just wondering if your sis feels like mines.:lol:
Aww, thanks LocksofLuv:D

Yes, my sis's hair is getting very long but she is still trnasitioning. She is going to get braids for a while, her hair is somewhere between APL and BSL because she had it cut shorter than mine initially. I know she will give in very soon too :cool: :lol:

How does your sis feel about your hair??? Is she on the board? my sis is a lurker:lol:

JewelleNY said:
Aww, thanks LocksofLuv:D

Yes, my sis's hair is getting very long but she is still trnasitioning. She is going to get braids for a while, her hair is somewhere between APL and BSL because she had it cut shorter than mine initially. I know she will give in very soon too :cool: :lol:

How does your sis feel about your hair??? Is she on the board? my sis is a lurker:lol:

My sis is a lurker. Every now and again, I give her my password and she lurks on the ENT board too. She LOVES celeb gossip!:lachen:

I MADE my sis get a fotki and she is just about to hit APL right now. She says I am her biggest inspiration and she is "jealous" of me.:lachen: Well she has the body the cute baby, nice job, home, and SO. So she can't have everything!:lol:

imani97 said:
I guess I need to read your date thread too. Your hair looks gorgeous as always. If you haven't already answered this, what made you stop transitioning?
Yes, you must get updated on my weekend long ordeal :eek: :lol: What an experience:rolleyes:

I decided to stop transitioning for several reasons:
1. It was starting to be a lot of work to detangle as it grew in more and more and I just wasn't ready for the big chop. I prefer longer hair on me.
2. I wanted to start dating again and I found I was wearing a lot of hats because the two textures were not flattering, I love my own texture but the two together made me look messy:perplexed
3. I have a big forehead:look: :lol: and just didn't know what to do for bangs once I chopped all of the relaxer out:lol:
4. I wanted to see the length I gained and the idea of flat ironing was too much for me.

I want to transition again eventually, maybe early fall. I actually was meeting lots of cuties despite my own insecurities but I just felt like I needed a change.

Thanks soooo much for the compliments ladies, I never thought I would have my own moment in the sun on LHCF :kiss:

Back