Well, the time is almost HERE!

Blossssom said:
My hair is not waist length! Who told you that? Anyway, it's past my earlobe and that's long enough for me! :)

Yes, hopefully, the pictures will be ready tomorrow and I can get them in the mail :)

Okay, so you have to put them in an envelope and take them to the post office. Dangit how long is this going to take Blossssom? You know how slow the post office is! This will probably take at least a week then I guess. Shoot I coulda driven to where you live, taken the pic and posted it like yesterday:lol: since I probably don't live more than 30 minutes away from you. Oh well, I will try to be patient.

Blossssom said:
I wonder if I should alert the media? :scratchch

ummm, naw. :lol: Now Bloss, you seem like a smart lady. Surely if you can change avatars and upload your favorite picks of "Beckys" you can up load your reveal pics.:)

hopeful said:
Okay, so you have to put them in an envelope and take them to the post office. Dangit how long is this going to take Blossssom? You know how slow the post office is! This will probably take at least a week then I guess. Shoot I coulda driven to where you live, taken the pic and posted it like yesterday:lol: since I probably don't live more than 30 minutes away from you. Oh well, I will try to be patient.

hmmm... you sound like a smart realistic lady

JLove74 said:
ummm, naw. :lol: Now Bloss, you seem like a smart lady. Surely if you can change avatars and upload your favorite picks of "Beckys" you can up load your reveal pics.:)

LOL!

That's just it, though... "Becky" and Teva were already ON the internet... I am not...

where do you live, Blossom ... on the frigging artic tundra??!!!! What's taking the pics so long? I think you are playing us so you can have the thread with the longest post count ever! Are you sure you ain't trying out for a Guiness record? WHERE THE FRIGGUM PICS!!:whip:

How about I think this is Blooossom move, that this is a notoriuos fake out on her part? I can't talk since I don't have pics either. I ain't holding my breath for no Blooosom pics. Blos you keep it up you gone get it at one of the meet and greets girl. We gone spank your mischievous behind!!!:lachen: :lachen:

Candiss said:
where do you live, Blossom ... on the frigging artic tundra??!!!! What's taking the pics so long? I think you are playing us so you can have the thread with the longest post count ever! Are you sure you ain't trying out for a Guiness record? WHERE THE FRIGGUM PICS!!:whip:

:eek: how dare she??!?!?

now now blossom you know my imfamous thread was the longest in history, lol hah heh,,:look::perplexed..........hmm.....ill shutup now

so umm where are the pics..:cool:

VWVixxen said:
Where the pics, where the pics, where the pics at?!! :D

dv-tumbleweed-1.jpg
cricket.gif

These are problably the most awaited pics in the history of LHCF!!!! :lol: Bloss, you sure know how to build excitement. :lol:

Okay... I didn't realize I could order a CD of the pictures. Lo and behold, they are ready TODAY!

As soon as I blow this joint at lunch, I'm going to Long's to pick it up and will try and upload the CD myself.

Maybe I won't need the moderators after all :)

I hope you guys like the pictures. I can't wait!

Sterry, Silver and Candiss and everybody else...all in due time, dearies ;)

Y'all need to keep ya'll drawls on! LOL!

Blossssom said:
Okay... I didn't realize I could order a CD of the pictures. Lo and behold, they are ready TODAY!

As soon as I blow this joint at lunch, I'm going to Long's to pick it up and will try and upload the CD myself.

Maybe I won't need the moderators after all :)

I hope you guys like the pictures. I can't wait!

I told you gurl, CD is the route to g if you don't have a digital...... It won't be long now, ya'll....

JLove74 said:
I told you gurl, CD is the route to g if you don't have a digital...... It won't be long now, ya'll....

Yes, you did tell me that. If I had known before, I could have been had the pictures :wallbash: :o

Blossssom - you are something else. I just knew when I checked this thread that those pics would be ready. You can upload them from work. We'll help you if you need assistance ;)

I am going to create an album. I'm going to try and go home at lunch and do this because I don't want anyone "looking" over my shoulder to see what the hell I'm doing...

I am going to create an album. I'm going to try and go home at lunch and do this because I don't want anyone "looking" over my shoulder to see what the hell I'm doing...

Blossssom said:

So in other words...we'll see your hair pics in July, 2008. :lol:

Crysdon said:
So in other words...we'll see your hair pics in July, 2008. :lol:

Okay! Thanks for the "translation", Cry :lol:

As computer illiterate as I am, the nerve to talk about creating an album.

Well, if all else fails today, I can send the CD to Pebs. At least she won't have to go out and scan the pictures to a CD :D

Anancy said:
WHERE ARE THEY???!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmm? :naughty:

Now you just hold on! :lol:

Well, it's almost 12 here in Cali. I go to lunch in an hour and will shoot home, after I hit Long's, and HOPEFULLY at least upload A picture if I don't have time to do a complete album.

Blossom loves torturing ya'll. :lol: I've tipped in here just to see how long it'll go on and how big the thread will get. hahaha:lachen: B, I remember you doing this with another thread. I wish I could remember what it was about.

I hope you're a sales person cuz you sure have a way with having people sitting on pins and needles and all anxious and worked up.:lol:

You are too funny!

It's only NINE whole pages! LOL!

I wonder how long will the thread be if I wait until I get off work to post the pictures, giving that I CAN! :)

Back