Water Challenge!

I know it's late, but I'll join too. I used to drink 2-3 glasses of water per day. My goal is to be able to drink 8-9 glasses per day. I hope to make it!

Goodluck to everyone! ;)

I am in starting today I have 2 of those 8 oz bottles for water and I just filled them up so I will refill them atleast 3 times a day while I am sitting at work it seems drinking out of these little bottles I am able to actually drink water and I dont like water at all I also got some lemon slices to slide in my water to help drink it.

I'm late to join the challenge, but I'm in.
I'm going to Sams and buy some bottle water during my lunch break.

I'm in too. I saw in one magazine ( In Style Wedding) that a dermatologist said :for a beautiful skin we have to drink 4 liters of water per day!

I'll will try to drink 3 liters, is the same as 9 glasses of water ( I have huge glasses)

Last edited:
I'm in too. Even though I HATE drinking water, I must do it if I want my health to improve. Hang in there guys, you can do it! :thumbsup:

I would like to join this challenge. I've really been struggling with my water intake and I know I need it for my hair, skin, and weightloss goals.

Count me in, please!

This is something I'm working on anyway, so I'm in! What I've found helpful is to carry around a Nalgene type bottle. I start off with it full in the morning. Make sure I drink the whole thing and refill it before I go to bed. Then I wake up in the morning with a fresh bottle.

I also put in lemon juice from time to time to give it flavor (no sugar though because that would just make it lemonade). I read somewhere that a lemon water has health benefits because it aids with digestion and cleaning out impurities in the body. It also rejuvenates the skin and is a good source of Vitamin C.

well i've been in the challenge from the beginning ladies and it works wonders, i'm up to at least one gallon a day. i put a lime or a lemon into the bottles and let them sit to give the water a little flavor,i only started to break out again recently after adding MSM to the mix and it began detoxing my system, GOOD LUCK LADIES

Salaam,

Is it to late to join this challenge I see that it started between the 2nd or 3rd week of November. If not then count me in... How long is this challenge anyway forever I hope. I need to include water into my diet anyway instead of drinking juice and soda all the time... One more question are we just doing plain water or are we aloud to dress it up with a lemon or lime???

Hey guys!! It's never too late to join this challenge...so c'mon in!! I didn't really put an end date to this challenge....but I'm working on it.
I'm glad it's working out for all of you! I will be doing every other month check-ups. (I don't want to get on your nerves...haha)
Keep Drinking ON!!!

Hey guys! I wanted to see you you were doing! I am still drinking my 6-8 cups of water a day, and I feel great! How is it going for you?

Salaam,

I've only been in the water challange for about a week and a half and it's comming along just fine my whole house is doing this with me no more juices and soda' just bottled water and or filterd...

I'm still doing good...Soda and Juices are completely out of my system for good:D...I'm noticing now that my skin feels alot smoother and my acne is disappearing...This is by far the best thing i've ever done for my skin and health.

That's good Baby Phat! It's always great to have support....it makes you more likely to succeed.

Back