Waist Length by December 2005

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!
My goal is waist length (hair streched out) /images/graemlins/drunk.gif by December 2005. With the baggie method people are really retaining length(ie. sherry love, adrienne0914). I just gotta keep up with my vitamins....is anyone else going to join me?

I will, I think I can do it. I'm currently weaving and don't plan on stopping for the whole year so I whould be able to retain length with it. Love your avatar.

Thanks cutebajangirl! I know we can do it /images/graemlins/smile.gif The crown and glory method will make you retain length.

Oh heck yeah, I am definitely with it. BTW Saddity, I was just looking at your album, your hair is beautiful.
Im going to experiment with the baggie method starting tomorrow. Hopefully it will be something I will have no problems with.

now, ms saddity, i do not think you will have a problem.. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gifyou may be at waist length before dec 2005.... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Count me in too!

You ladies have some beautiful, long hair already! Waist-length should be a ~breeze~.

*No half-stepping on this challenge. I gots to come wit it!* /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Maestradiva, that pic of me in your album will make for a great 2 year puff comparison. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alright now were talking! We got Maestradiva77, STV, and Bree....ain't no half stepping is right! lol All of you have beautiful hair....I likey very much. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I want to join! I think I can do it IF I have no setbacks. My hair grows faster in the winter so I'm experiencing my growth spurt now. By New Years I should be brastrap and I believe it's 7 inches from my brastrap to my waist.

I'm willing to try. *key word: TRY*. I don't think I'll be waist length but possibly close to it. I have a long torso.

hmmm...I dunno bout Dec 05....before death maybe, but not sure about Dec 05!

:-)

Guess I should look up the baggie mathod...hehe

I'll join my goal is waist length by May 2005 but for sure December 2005. I've been doing the baggie for 2 months or more now and so far so good /images/graemlins/smile.gif

All the Waistlength by 2005 ladies.....you better go on with your bad selves!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

If I even reach somewhere near bra-strap by 2005.....I will be more than happy! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Count me in on this challenge too! My ultimate goal is for my hair to reach waist length (stretched of course!)

How consistent are you ladies going to be with this baggie method? I've never tried it before...

Thanks Faith! I really need to read up on the baggie method...are you just wearing a phonytail or phony bun over your baggie then?

My plan is to keep my hair unstraightened the majority of the challenge (avoiding heat), braid at night (minimize single-strand knots and tangles), and to avoid stressful styling (overuse of cotton scrunchies and pulling the hair back).

Goodness knows I love my scrunchies. /images/graemlins/nono.gif

No...just a cover on it. Either my crocheted beaded one or a scarf. Like in my album. I'm also looking for a crocheted bun cover. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
I bought a phony tail but it didn't look like my hair at all. It looks so fake that I took it off /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'm in too! I'm already past bra-strap, so barring any unforeseen disasters, I should be at waist length sometime in 2005.

Back