Waist Length by December 2005

I can't do the phonytails either...simply because I do a horrible job of matching up the color and texture. I'm going to try the baggie method and see how long I can keep that up. Knowing me, it probably won't be too long.

judging by all the people who are entering this challenge, I think a lot of you will reach your goal much sooner than December 2005 /images/graemlins/smile.gif Good Luck Guys!!!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif Okay heading back to the brastrap by 2006 thread /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

I'm in! But I will only wear the baggie at night.

I'm hoping to reach waist length before December 2005, but I haven't been on any other challenge so I'll jump in on this one /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Count me in. I am 1 inch away from braclasp length right now. Last year this time I though I was going to be an inch or two past the bottom of my braclasp. Well I was just hitting the middle with one bra. I need exactly 6 inches before I hit waist.

I'm thinking if I retain all my growth I'll be there by next year this time. If I take vitamins at the beginning of the new year that might help me even more.

So I'm in! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Count me in. December 2005 is a bit of a stretch for me, but I seem to be reaching other goals about four or five months ahead of schedule so I'll go ahead and try. I will wear my hair in a french braid as a protective style and limit heat styling. I need to work on updating (pretty much creating /images/graemlins/smile.gif) an album. My current picture doesnt show my length at all. Can anyone tell me what is standard waist length? I have a good idea but would like to have a definitive answer. Good luck everyone! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Well I am about 10 inches away from waist length, if I measured correctly. So count me in!! WTH I love a good challenge!!

I would like to join this /images/graemlins/smile.gif I will do my best to grow to waist length by December 2005. With the support of this board, I know I can do it. And even if I don't my hair is going to be long anyway /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'm a bratrap by 2006 kinda girl, but I am truly rooting for all of you /images/graemlins/weird.gif...I will be watching this thread with anticipation /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
mrslee said:
Well I am about 10 inches away from waist length, if I measured correctly. So count me in!! WTH I love a good challenge!!

[/ QUOTE ]

So am I. Keeping trimming to a minimum I can come close to waist length. That is 13 months so that equals 6.5 inches. Hmmm /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif let's see. *plotting and scheming* I may have to cut out my 6 month challenge for this one and keep my hair in a wig until this time next year. That means no heat for the year 2005. I think I can do this. I love a challenge. I'ma give it a try. If I don't make it, I'll be so darn close it wouldn't matter anyway.

Sorry about the rambling. I'm in.

count me in too. i'm excited. i can't wait to see the progress by december 2005. goodluck to all! /images/graemlins/tongue.gifarty2:

I'm definitely in!!

I have stopped slacking and in fact went out and spent $60 on some more hair products. I've been a moisturizing fool lately and I've been bunning it 80% of the time. This will definitely increase as the semester ends and I approach finals.

I am on my way to reformation. I have got to get past bra strap!! With all of the trimming and evening the length of my hair, it's no small feat that I managed to stay where I am.

Now, all I have to do is cut an inch off my bangs (they're overprocessed) and relax the underprocessed part of my hair (lightly) and I'll be straight.

I wrote all of that to say that I'm on board!! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I will join im a little bit pass bra strap now and i will give myself until december 2005 to be at waist length i cant wait im on vitamins doing protective styles no heat im ready.

[ QUOTE ]
saddity1 said:
I really hope so girl, this post was inspired by your hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Saddity1 you need to stop, girl you will be waste length by next week! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

I would love to join on the waste length bandwagon but I'm not even gonna lie to myself. Good Luck ladies!

Count me in too ladies! If everything goes well--I can get a major trim and still make to the December deadline just in time. ::adding challenge to my siggy:: /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ChoclatePrincess said:

I would love to join on the waist length bandwagon but I'm not even gonna lie to myself. Good Luck ladies!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to say the same thing /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif but Im not gonna set myself up for disappointment.
Good luck to those on the challenge though!

[ QUOTE ]
ChoclatePrincess said:
[ QUOTE ]
saddity1 said:
I really hope so girl, this post was inspired by your hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Saddity1 you need to stop, girl you will be waste length by next week! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

I would love to join on the waste length bandwagon but I'm not even gonna lie to myself. Good Luck ladies!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a trip! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif I wish next week girl. I want to give room for trims,unexpected mess ups and to have a few bonus inches. I'm greedy, I really want waist length hair unstretched, but I didn't want to lie to myself. I would be so stink! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Maybe oneday.

I'd love to be apart of this also but I'm not even bra-strap yet /images/graemlins/frown.gif

But I can still dream. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Count me in ya'll

I'm in but I won't have to measure every month? I won't be able to measure until the no lenght check challenge is over in April 2005. Is that ok?

Last edited:
[ QUOTE ]
Lucia said:
I'm in but I won't have to measure every month? I won't be able to measure until the no lenght check challenge is over in April 2005. Is that ok?

[/ QUOTE ]
That's fine. This challenge is until December 2005 /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm changing up my game plan just a little. I'm going to devote a significant amount of time to scalp treaments.

Right now, my scalp's marinating with a mix of Profective Healthy Ends (I know it says it's for ends) and aloe vera juice. My hair has it's usual weekend conditioner treatment of Aubrey GPB. I'll rinse all this out then later tonight apply Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose to my hair and rosemary spritz to my scalp, braid, cover with a plastic cap and call it a night.

We'll see what I come up with for the rest of the week. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Count me in...I'm aiming for mid=back by May 2005, so hopefully I can keep going with that and hit waist-length by December /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Faith said:
SVT is the honeysuckle rose a conditioner?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

It's a moisturizing conditioner. Here are the ingredients:

Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Shea Butter, Wheat Germ Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Rosa Mosqueta Rose Hip Seed Oil; Extracts of Fennel, Hops, Balm Mint, Mistletoe, Camomile, Yarrow, Chrysanthemum, Angelica, Forsythia and Mangolia, Honeysuckle Oil, Carrot Oil, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins, A, C, and E)

Correction: I have Profective Break Free not the Healthy Ends. /images/graemlins/look.gif My purpose in using the product not as directed is because it has ingredients that I think would be better used on my scalp.

Thanks SVT...the same one SherryLove was telling me about. So you use it as a leave in? I can't seem to find it here. I may have to order it online...

[ QUOTE ]
Faith said:
Thanks SVT...the same one SherryLove was telling me about. So you use it as a leave in? I can't seem to find it here. I may have to order it online...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm doing an overnight conditioning treatment with it then rinsing out in the morning. I may use it or another conditioner as a leave in tomorrow morning.

I'm off to go searching for some Awapuhi that jainygirl and bajanplums are forcing me to buy. Pj's enabling Pj's. Ain't it grand!
laugh.gif

Back