Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Oh, I used up Darcy's Peach Kernel oil this morning. Either that or the Apricot. One of my BFH conditioners will be finished this week, too. I wish I wasn't doing OT so I could stay home and do my hair tomorrow.

You sure could.....and we could Chat.:yep:

Since I'm Back up and Ret To Go!:lol:

Girl....Gone and Get that MONNNNEEEE:lol:

Don't like Christmas music either only listen to Christmas music on the radio and it better have a beat. I love go go and actually hear my first Christmas go go today got to go get that :lachen::lachen:

tomorrow i will co wash with curl junkie strengthening conditioner and do a puff with kbb milk and sunshine. im not gonna slick my front back. gonna give it a break from the aloe gel and brush lmao.

im thinking about buying some anita grant products. well...really only the Rhassoul Deep Condish.

do you want one of my samples? I have two left and you can have one.

and you h3ffas lurking better not pm me about getting products because i am not the one. especially if you come at me with some negro english

Don't like Christmas music either only listen to Christmas music on the radio and it better have a beat. I love go go and actually hear my first Christmas go go today got to go get that :lachen::lachen:

You & Che need to pass whateva' it is Ya'll Smokin' Ova' Here:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cause this post right here make me think something wrong with me:spinning:

Chile...What Did You Just Say?????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

..........................:look:

and you h3ffas lurking better not pm me about getting products because i am not the one. especially if you come at me with some negro english

.......................:look:

........................:dighole:

Are You on Pre-Surgery Meds????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wat youz talkin bout negro english. youz betta know got have go daz raht, fiddy mo timez can chaz, nep said hav yo bak.:look:

Hey Fatty --- Take that Little Pie off your Siggy.:look:

Chile....These Fools be tryna' eat that next!:lol:

....What's wrong with ya'll tonight?:lol::lol::lol:

You & Che need to pass whateva' it is Ya'll Smokin' Ova' Here:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cause this post right here make me think something wrong with me:spinning:

Chile...What Did You Just Say?????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

..........................:look:
yall dont have go go where you at? i hate go go music and people look at me side ways when i say that. :nono:

Fab why you make me look up that song now i got it in my head.
give me your number girllllll.
roll wit it
roll wit it
UH
lmao.

im about to show yall just how young i am. im on youtube looking up go go and came across the beat your feet dance and i love the way they dance lmao. i cant hang out in the places they be because its rough lmao but i just like the dancing.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:ok i guess it really is a dmv thing. no wonder people give me the side eye when i say i dont go to go gos. they be like "but arent you from the DMV"? lmao:lachen: everything is so loud and BOOM BOOM BOOM. i cant do it.

Back