Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

:lachen::lachen::lachen:ok i guess it really is a dmv thing. no wonder people give me the side eye when i say i dont go to go gos. they be like "but arent you from the DMV"? lmao:lachen: everything is so loud and BOOM BOOM BOOM. i cant do it.

No....It sounded okay...:yep:

I Just wasn't ready for it!:lol:

Che, that Beat your Feet stuff is crazy!!! :yep: I've never heard of that either. I watched the Beat your Feet Kings at the Apollo video.

No....It sounded okay...:yep:

I Just wasn't ready for it!:lol:
yea but going to the actual go go is BOOM BOOM BOOM lmao. no matter where you standing its like you right up against a speaker.:nono:
thats why i mentioned a few times in here about how i rarely hang out with my friends. because we dont like the same things.

Che, that Beat your Feet stuff is crazy!!! :yep: I've never heard of that either. I watched the Beat your Feet Kings at the Apollo video.
my first boyfriend used to beat his feat and i thought it was so hot:lick:. i was like 16 though and thats all everyone around here did at that age. beat your feet or date a beat your feeter lmao. i cant dance to save my life though so......

yea but going to the actual go go is BOOM BOOM BOOM lmao. no matter where you standing its like you right up against a speaker.:nono:
thats why i mentioned a few times in here about how i rarely hang out with my friends. because we dont like the same things.

Oh Well....:ohwell:

They'll be deaf at 40:lol:

Fab what the consistency of the leavein with ASIAN I may need that my hair don't like butters/pomade either.

I heard of the party bus that take you to different clubs from DC to NY and bring you back. Where/when is the party???

I just got that ASIAN stands for As I am Naturally, Why was I thinking that you guys just wanted to assume they were an Asian company so you called them ASIAN ? :lachen::lachen:

Taught some suburban white kids about Kwanzaa today. Hearing my uberwhite coworker struggle to pronounce the principles was priceless.

I am about to wash my hair, it feels icky.

Y'all some grinches round here...

"Hang all the mistletoe.. I'm gonna get to know you better....."

DIS CHRISTMAS!!!...

Speaking of which we gonna pull out the "This Christmas" Blu ray with that horrible CBreezy in it ... just cuz it's Xmas time...

I love Christmas music!! And you know my idol.. Mariah... always has a new Xmas CD!! I need to download that too...

*uglycries*

You said DIS!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back in college, they used to play like 2 go go songs in the club here and everyone would go crazy. But a lot of DMV people come here to go to college at the AU center.

chuck brown. thats who i was trying to think of. lmao. people love them selves some go go music. its nothing but loud banging. i have to admit i love when they remake ashley simpson and kelly clarkson songs lmao.

GoGo music in Jamaica is anything u can swing on a pole to .... gogo = stripper LOL

I was like WTF whats happening up in U1B1

Oh don't be talking about my old @#@ going to bed I'm up at 3AM and yes I'll challenge anyone to dance off:lachen::lachen::lachen: Good Night!

I'm glad to see you back Shay an doing well.

Welcome back, Shay!! Can't wait to see your update!

Will you still do the "Hits and Misses" thread each month?

Hi Shay! Missed You!:hiya3:

Hey Shay!! Glad to hear things are going well. I understand needing a break. Can't wait to see updates.

Shay so glad to see you back. i love afro puffs lmao.
Thanks, ladies:blush:. I've missed ya'll too. I've :lol: catching up on this thread.

Che & LC--Ya'll would hate me. I've been on a Christmas music kick. My ringbacks and my ringtone on my cell is Christmas music. Right now I've been playing the Jackson 5 Christmas cd over, and over, and over, and over, and over again in my car.

Go go--My ex played bongos in a go go band back in the day. Go go is a DMV thing. I think I heard on the radio that other folx don't get it :rofl:. I did like the go go version of that Ashley Simpson song.

Pompous Blue--Oops forgot to answer your question. Let me think about that one. I wanted to not be in charge of any threads just in case I chose to disappear again :look:.

Pompous Blue--Oops forgot to answer your question. Let me think about that one. I wanted to not be in charge of any threads just in case I chose to disappear again :look:.

I asked Pompous Blue to Start the Hits Or Misses.....because Folx was asking what happened to it?:perplexed

And Halee_J to start the 2011 DC Challenge because she posts in it regularly and kept it bumped.:look:

Wasn't sure when You'd be back from Hiatus.:lol:

-My Mason Pearson combs came today! I got the rake and the detangling combs. I ended up placing an order yesterday morning for the rat-tail comb; I know, I'm horrible, but I just didn't feel complete without it, lol.

-My SO is loving the BSP/Hair Dew scent in my hair. He likes getting a whiff of it. Tomorrow is wash day, so I'm gonna let him massage my scalp while shampooing/conditioning.

So the power went out in my building today...so I thought I would check out this beauty supply store I always drive by but have never been in...I randomly got these products called Knotty Girl...mainly b/c in the ingredients looked really good and they smell like cake...the conditioner was regular priced ($11 for 8.5 oz), but the styling aid was expensive ($12 for 4.4 oz). But it smells like CAKE and I was in a really bad mood because I was living in the dark.

Leave In/Styling Aid:
Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Tocpheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Oriza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp Oil, PentaclethraMacroloba Seed oil, Silk Amino Acids, Gitrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Root Extract, Hamamelis Virgiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Silk PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylexylglycerin & Yellow 5.

Moisture Balancing Condish:
Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate , SE Polysorbate-60, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Fragrance, Hydroxyethycellulose Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, D&C Green # 5, FD & C Yellow # 5.

I hate that it has dyes but I thought what the hey...

Mornin laydeeez

all packd and about to head my parents then to airport woohooooo

cant wait to try out my products, specially the doo plops and the qehmet,oh and the BHF :creatures

Back