Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Ok, yall are in here cutting up. I want to buy something but i can't. My car hurt my feelings. I don't even want to browse any site for fear that I will be tempted to buy.

LOL.. girllll you better exit stage right from this thread too... I'm going to the other site so the spirit doesn't come searching for me...
:lachen:

i normally like christmas songs but for the past 2 years or so they make me sick. they sound all mushy and sad even though its supposed to sound happy and cheerful. they bring me down man. wayyyyyy down.

SMH:nono: How Could Anybody Hate Christmas Music?????:blush:

It's very, very Relaxing & Calming. I have so many Christmas CD's it's unreal.:grin:

Girl, throw on you some Boney James Christmas or Boyz to Men or Fourplay.:drunk: Vanessa Williams or Luther.:yep:

You just ain't listening to "the right" Christmas Music.

...........:nono::nono::nono:
all the songs i used to love makes m e cry now. i love temptations christmas and some christmas song by luther but it all sounds so sad now. they done fudged up the damn carols :crying3:

i normally like christmas songs but for the past 2 years or so they make me sick. they sound all mushy and sad even though its supposed to sound happy and cheerful. they bring me down man. wayyyyyy down.

I know its depressing, i have never liked christmas music. When people stop at my house to sing i want to throw stuff at them.

Okay Ya'll.:sad:

Well...when you come to my house from November - New Years (and sometimes after) We'll be Listening to Christmas Music.:lol:

*runs outta thread*

Not after Christmas T... lmao..
I actually haven't heard any... really.. I only listen to sirius in the car and they haven't been playing it that much.. I don't even know what the local stations are.. but thanks to u.. I'm putting together my xmas master mix for Christmas Day.

So on 12/21... how much OO gotta discount her products for you to be INTERESTED in purchasing.. knowing how bad her CS and attitude is??

I'm saying if I were buying.. which I'm not.. it's gotta be >= 30%... she gotta at least match BFH.

Their stuff is comparably priced...

What say you U1B1 gals???

Not after Christmas T... lmao..
I actually haven't heard any... really.. I only listen to sirius in the car and they haven't been playing it that much.. I don't even know what the local stations are.. but thanks to u.. I'm putting together my xmas master mix for Christmas Day.

We have like 2-3 Stations that Play Continuous Christmas Music Starting BF. The one I listen to actually started November 1st.:grin:

Girl, yeah, you gotta have some Christmas Music @ Bolded. :grin:

So on 12/21... how much OO gotta discount her products for you to be INTERESTED in purchasing.. knowing how bad her CS and attitude is??

I'm saying if I were buying.. which I'm not.. it's gotta be >= 30%... she gotta at least match BFH.

I say at least 20. I think she's relatively low priced :look:. Although 30 would be nice :yep:. That Golden Jojoba....:lick:

I'd only get the Golden Jojoba Hydrating Conditioner and it would hafta' be between FREE & $6.00 - $8.00 (like it was before:ohwell:)

I think it was like $8 & some change.:blush:

Sorry bout that, Fab! Had to update my computer. It's been acting crazy lately.

Anywho, I use no lye box kits. When I went to the salon in my early, early years, the lye perms starting burning upon application. Once I became responsible for my own hair, I started using no lye box perms. I've tried just about everything, but I prefer Africa's Best. It is the only one that works to my satisfaction. ORS, Creme of Nature both left me woefully underprocessed. I thought about going to something like Mizani, but I figure if it ain't broke don't fix it.

The safflower oil is very light. I am air drying right now, but prior to wrapping my hair I will seal with it. I'll give an update in the a.m. when I take it down.

I'm on these HOTs and I'm enjoying them.:lick: Using my Heat Cap and Keeping them in for about 30 minutes. Will continue them throughout the Winter and try to reduce my Miscellaneous Oils.

Che: Remember we were suppose to be trying Oil Rinses OR Hot Oil Treatments......:look: I think Redecouvert was going to be doing them too.

I picked up a Burdock Root Oil with Ceramides a while back. Will do a HOT with this one next wash day.:grin:

I'm on these HOTs and I'm enjoying them.:lick: Using my Heat Cap and Keeping them in for about 30 minutes. Will continue them throughout the Winter and try to reduce my Miscellaneous Oils.

Che: Remember we were suppose to be trying Oil Rinses OR Hot Oil Treatments......:look: I think Redecouvert was going to be doing them too.

I picked up a Burdock Root Oil with Ceramides a while back. Will do a HOT with this one next wash day.:grin:
I haven't done a HOT in a long, long time. Would it be overkill to do a HOT after I pre-poo?

ive been using my oil more as a pre co wash on dry hair. thats how im going to use up my vatika frosting, then move on the evoo and then coconut oil. i dont think i will do that for the cocasta oil because thats a thick oil.

ive been using my oil more as a pre co wash on dry hair. thats how im going to use up my vatika frosting, then move on the evoo and then coconut oil. i dont think i will do that for the cocasta oil because thats a thick oil.

Yeah, I won't use JBCO, Cocosta or Avsoya for HOTS.:nono:

Just EVCO, Wheat Germ, Kukui, Soybean, Burdock w/Ceramides and another Ceramides Oil I got from Ltown.:lick:

Oh, I used up Darcy's Peach Kernel oil this morning. Either that or the Apricot. One of my BFH conditioners will be finished this week, too. I wish I wasn't doing OT so I could stay home and do my hair tomorrow.

Back