Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Charz you take care of yourself and i pray you heal up quickly.

Mornin ladies, iz done workin for the year lmao. yaaassss *clicks heals*

Charz you take care of yourself and i pray you heal up quickly.

Mornin ladies, iz done workin for the year lmao. yaaassss *clicks heals*

Thanks La.

I'm done working for the year after today! Imma get trashed at the going away we are having to a lady who is retiring. it's the last time I can drink for a while cuz narcotics and alcohol don't mix (well :look:)

This is ot, but a lady from work just made me cry. I always talk to her at work and we take our breaks together. She gave me a box before i left work and i opened it just now. She baked me all kinds of cookies,brownies, little cakes, tarts and chewy bars. She is an older lady and very nice. I have to get her something special when i go back to work.

Thanks La.

I'm done working for the year after today! Imma get trashed at the going away we are having to a lady who is retiring. it's the last time I can drink for a while cuz narcotics and alcohol don't mix (well :look:)

I guess we gone see some ratchet arse posts tonight.:lol: lmao, you have fun and be safe.

Thanks La.

Remember...those are colleagues and not friends. So, take it easy on the J-O-B tip.:yep:

:coffee:Morning Ladies.

Just made my coffee. And toasting a Bagel. Just rubbed on some homemade Growth Aide.

Will hopefully finish up something on Sunday when I do my hair again.:yep:

Lol I know. Thx ms Terri.

Good Girl. You'll have plenty of time to get "trashed" post op.:lol:

Maintain your professionalism. Look Super Cute (which I know you will) and have fun.

*i was in HR 11 years and folx getting totally wasted at office/work parties is always a big career killer*:look:

I'm on these HOTs and I'm enjoying them.:lick: Using my Heat Cap and Keeping them in for about 30 minutes. Will continue them throughout the Winter and try to reduce my Miscellaneous Oils.

Che: Remember we were suppose to be trying Oil Rinses OR Hot Oil Treatments......:look: I think Redecouvert was going to be doing them too.

I picked up a Burdock Root Oil with Ceramides a while back. Will do a HOT with this one next wash day.:grin:
@ the bolded - where did you get this?

Maintain your professionalism. Look Super Cute (which I know you will) and have fun.

*i was in HR 11 years and folx getting totally wasted at office/work parties is always a big career killer*:look:
Great advice!

Oh trust I know. With alcohol I'm only ratchet through my phone and on twitter. In person I just squint allot.

Hehe, I have a dirt book were I write down every suspicous incident. including touching my shouldar, talking about my hair :look:

Just saw FAB's post in the BFH VENDOR forum. Haven't received my BFH order yet but I've been reading the reviews and regretted not getting some products. I think Imma make an order today to get some things I didn't order the 1st time....LOL.

Yesterday I placed a camdengrey.com order. Used my reward points. Saved on shipping! Yeah!

I ordered Guar gum, burdock root infused oil, argan oil, murumuru butter, rosehip oil, carrot seed EO, and Cypress EO.

Charz- Good luck with surgery tomorrow. Praying for a quick and pain-free (I believe in pain meds) recovery.

Have fun at your work party.

Say that again.. I am never that cool with Mr. Charlie to let him see me slipping... (as T would say)...

Not unless you leaving..and even then... have fun.. but just don't get sloppy... black people usually don't do that anyway though.

We are typically the buzzkillers in those situations.

This is ot, but a lady from work just made me cry. I always talk to her at work and we take our breaks together. She gave me a box before i left work and i opened it just now. She baked me all kinds of cookies,brownies, little cakes, tarts and chewy bars. She is an older lady and very nice. I have to get her something special when i go back to work.

Is she black? If not check for cat hairs.. LMAO...
I am so weird about eating food brought from folks' houses.
It was a nice gesture though. :yep:

Say that again.. I am never that cool with Mr. Charlie to let him see me slipping... (as T would say)...

Not unless you leaving..and even then... have fun.. but just don't get sloppy... black people usually don't do that anyway though.

We are typically the buzzkillers in those situations.

Yeah...You can't be doing that. :nono:

Like this girl told me years ago: Don't ish Where you Eat.:lol:

Is she black? If not check for cat hairs.. LMAO...
I am so weird about eating food brought from folks' houses.
It was a nice gesture though. :yep:

A Former Secretary (aka The Cat Lady) brings me baked goods every year. I've been out of her building for about 5 years now, but she still brings them to me.

Each year, they end up buried deep in the trash.:lol: This year, my new Admin (sistergirl) said she was taking them home to her kids as I was about to pitch 'em.....:blush: :nono: :lol:

Just saw FAB's post in the BFH VENDOR forum. Haven't received my BFH order yet but I've been reading the reviews and regretted not getting some products. I think Imma make an order today to get some things I didn't order the 1st time....LOL.

Yesterday I placed a camdengrey.com order. Used my reward points. Saved on shipping! Yeah!

I ordered Guar gum, burdock root infused oil, argan oil, murumuru butter, rosehip oil, carrot seed EO, and Cypress EO.

Girl take advantage...

Umm you be mixing up some stuff.. when you start your product line remember who your friends are... :look:

I really like the BFH and ASIAN. Happy with those purchases.. check them out too.

Yeah...You can't be doing that. :nono:

Like this girl told me years ago: Don't ish Where you Eat.:lol:

But for real.. that's some good advice. I like to keep the mystery up about what I do outside of work.. so I am always you know my normal will talk to a brick wall about mortar self... but I save the real fun for when the african american organization at work has functions..

You are crazy, she is italian.

Girl I get it from my mama!!! She would always tell me.. don't eat that stuff that those people bring..!! She would come home with all kinda fruitcakes, cookies, homemade meatballs..yech... that people had given her and throw it right in the trash.

And she always told me at potlucks to eat the purchased foods from people who look clean :look: Because nasty people may have already been in the purchased foods before they brought it to work.

Basically she scared the snot out of me.. so at potlucks.. I am the one eating the tostitos bag that I opened..lmao.. and nothing out of them crockpots..

A Former Secretary (aka The Cat Lady) brings me baked goods every year. I've been out of her building for about 5 years now, but she still brings them to me.

Each year, they end up buried deep in the trash.:lol: This year, my new Admin (sistergirl) said she was taking them home to her kids as I was about to pitch 'em.....:blush: :nono: :lol:

Aw hell nall.. poor kids.

But for real.. that's some good advice. I like to keep the mystery up about what I do outside of work.. so I am always you know my normal will talk to a brick wall about mortar self... but I save the real fun for when the african american organization at work has functions..

Girl I get it from my mama!!! She would always tell me.. don't eat that stuff that those people bring..!! She would come home with all kinda fruitcakes, cookies, homemade meatballs..yech... that people had given her and throw it right in the trash.

And she always told me at potlucks to eat the purchased foods from people who look clean :look: Because nasty people may have already been in the purchased foods before they brought it to work.

Basically she scared the snot out of me.. so at potlucks.. I am the one eating the tostitos bag that I opened..lmao.. and nothing out of them crockpots..

Aw hell nall.. poor kids.

Girl, I don't "DO" Potlucks. Stop that madness yearrrrrsss ago.:lol:

I always schedule a previous meeting outside of the building.:lol:

Back