Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

................:dighole: @bolded.

Well.....You Betta' tell the Doo-Doo to move over because I'm sending you that 1/2 Bottle of Detangling Hair Milk.:rolleyes:
milky way dont stand a chance. i scared to even try it. what if the dew leaves me??? i cant even remember my life before dew came along. its my world.
YOU JUST TRYNA BREAK US UP.:drunk:

ok ok you twisted my arm. i guess ill try the twist cream and the double butter. or maybe the leave in, no no not the leave in because nothing else has been getting play since the dew came along and change my world.
without the dew my flowers no longer bloom. my light is dark and my dark is light. i cant see without the dew. cant breath without the dew. im steady waiting by the phone waiting for the call when the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww be like hey booooooo ive been waiting on youuuuuuuuuuuu.

LMAO... I am over here dying laughing..what are you over there drinking?
I don't have the double butter.. let me see how much that is... Gotta get at least $35..
I wish I had some customers that I could market to because LORD knows I got plenny.. but I'd rather give it away to my friends and family instead having folks worry the **** out of me about stuff they're paying 10% of what I paid.. <<sorry a bit of a vent there>>

And I'm tryna stay peaceful in the New Year.

milky way dont stand a chance. i scared to even try it. what if the dew leaves me??? i cant even remember my life before dew came along. its my world.

You can use the hair milk to detangle and the dew for whatever you use it for.:yep:

Girl...Ain't Nobody tryna' break ya'll up!:lol:

.................:nuts:

What you Smokin' Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire?:lol:

Girl she don't understand your love.....
But CG stuff.. just don't even hold a candle to the latest stuff I've been trying.. another waste of money. I'm a sucker for nice packaging.. which she has.. but none of that stuff except for the moisture milk spritz which she doesn't even make any more did anything for me.

Y'all got me going to order a big dew and the GoTea... I still got a good size of honey hemp.. which was gifted to me by the spirit... (you know the real spirit).. I'm not gonna mess with that shine and define because all I use it for is braidouts and twist outs... and all of these jars of stylers are ****** huge... I'll never use them all up.

You can use the hair milk to detangle and the dew for whatever you use it for.:yep:

Girl...Ain't Nobody tryna' break ya'll up!:lol:

.................:nuts:

What you Smokin' Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire?:lol:
girl these darn christmas song are killing me. i get all weird during holidays for the last few years and all the songs and stuff is making me sick:nono: especially all the little michael jackson songs. that samn chipmunk voice ewwwww:nono::nono:

Fab what the consistency of the leavein with ASIAN I may need that my hair don't like butters/pomade either.

I heard of the party bus that take you to different clubs from DC to NY and bring you back. Where/when is the party???

shine and define is one of them products that is wishy washy. sometimes it works for me and some times it doesnt.

LMAO... I am over here dying laughing..what are you over there drinking?
I don't have the double butter.. let me see how much that is... Gotta get at least $35..
I wish I had some customers that I could market to because LORD knows I got plenny.. but I'd rather give it away to my friends and family instead having folks worry the **** out of me about stuff they're paying 10% of what I paid.. <<sorry a bit of a vent there>>

And I'm tryna stay peaceful in the New Year.

Girl...Ain't that the truth? I ain't On that in 2011.:look: Either way, you take a loss.:perplexed

I got about 3-4 People that faithfully buy my stuff. And they normally buy most (if not all of it)

If I do decide to sell something, I will offer it to them first.:yep:

Because they won't onsey-twosey it. They will take most of it, if not all.:look:

I have the Double Butter, the Coconut Co-Wash and the Hair Milk.:lick:

ok ok you twisted my arm. i guess ill try the twist cream and the double butter. or maybe the leave in, no no not the leave in because nothing else has been getting play since the dew came along and change my world.
without the dew my flowers no longer bloom. my light is dark and my dark is light. i cant see without the dew. cant breath without the dew. im steady waiting by the phone waiting for the call when the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww be like hey booooooo ive been waiting on youuuuuuuuuuuu.

:blush:..................:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey ladies, tonight is my last night of work, thank you lawd. I am glad that i got my big dew before oyin closed. Going to moisturize tomorrow with dew and kbn butter. Not up to much and haven't used anything up.

Fab. This:lol:

When/what is Jasmine sale? I may have to try Asian(what is that again) Fab my hair don't like butters or pomade either, I usually use leave-in or oils or dry hair.

Fab, you made me buy some safflower oil. Walmart carries Louana's Pure Safflower Oil for less than 4 bucks. Mixed a tbsp in my relaxer. T - holla if you want me to send you a bottle.

OK for real doe.. y'all better get that spirit up outta y'all..
And it's T's spirit... I don't have a spirit!!! Y'all don't be letting T's spirit get cloaked up under me...

L... it's getting you...

A.. what type of relaxer do you use? My relaxed friend wants to stop with her Affirm.. and I don't know what to tell her.. I tried Phyto one time and it left me with a haystack... helped me decide to transition.
And is the safflower oil light?? Mine came with one of BFH's collections that I ordered.. she does wrap her stuff really neat.

Here's a conversation starter.. whose checking for Ori on 12/31??
I know some of y'all are gonna order.. specially if the sale's good.. you know T and the spirit will be all the way live for it...

Fab what the consistency of the leavein with ASIAN I may need that my hair don't like butters/pomade either.

I heard of the party bus that take you to different clubs from DC to NY and bring you back. Where/when is the party???

It's like KBB hair nectar.. or milk.. which ever the lighter creamier one is.. And it SMELL SO DARN good... that I might be over at the spot with the pregnant folk for real after whipping my hair back and forth a few times :drunk:....

KIDDING.. If I had some kids.. I would sure have to change my lifestyle...for SHO.. and so my parents don't live down here.. I'd be coming out of a mortgage payment monthly for daycare.

girl these darn christmas song are killing me. i get all weird during holidays for the last few years and all the songs and stuff is making me sick:nono: especially all the little michael jackson songs. that samn chipmunk voice ewwwww:nono::nono:

You are a weird little thing... how are the christmas songs making you sick?? :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Leave Michael alone!!!

OK for real doe.. y'all better get that spirit up outta y'all..
And it's T's spirit... I don't have a spirit!!! Y'all don't be letting T's spirit get cloaked up under me...

Here's a conversation starter.. whose checking for Ori on 12/31??
I know some of y'all are gonna order.. specially if the sale's good.. you know T and the spirit will be all the way live for it...

This Just Sounds Like Some Spirit Filled Individual.......:lol: @BOLDED

Ya'll Listen to that?:blush: *Pray for Her Lawd*:lol:

re: Ori O. She Clowned Me.:nono: I'd hafta' be hard pressed to get something from her. :ohwell:

Sending me that 2 ounce bottle:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously: We tried to tell Ya'll Early On about As I Am Naturally and Ya'll was scuurrrd & nervous because it was a new Company/Site etc....

But Their Stuff is Top Notch! From the Ordering to the Shipping.:grin:

They are 100% On Point.:grin:

You are a weird little thing... how are the christmas songs making you sick?? :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Leave Michael alone!!!

I've been listening to the Christmas Station (24 Hour) since November 1st. It's on in my Office, Car & Home.:grin:

You only get like 1 month to enjoy it....and I LURVE Christmas Music!:grin:

I've been listening to the Christmas Station (24 Hour) since November 1st. It's on in my Office, Car & Home.:grin:

You only get like 1 month to enjoy it....and I LURVE Christmas Music!:grin:

I hate christmas music too, it makes me want to gag. They play it when i go into work on the speakers and i want to shoot them out.:nono:. Makes me have an attitude all night.:look:

This Just Sounds Like Some Spirit Filled Individual.......:lol: @BOLDED

Ya'll Listen to that?:blush: *Pray for Her Lawd*:lol:

re: Ori O. She Clowned Me.:nono: I'd hafta' be hard pressed to get something from her. :ohwell:

Sending me that 2 ounce bottle:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously: We tried to tell Ya'll Early On about As I Am Naturally and Ya'll was scuurrrd & nervous because it was a new Company/Site etc....

But Their Stuff is Top Notch! From the Ordering to the Shipping.:grin:

They are 100% On Point.:grin:

Yup! PJ #1 and PJ #4 or 5 (that's me).. we went ride or die for the ASIAN (not posting their real name because I don't want to be in the PJ product review protection program if I ever I have to post something negative)... They know where I work! :look:

Y'all some grinches round here...

"Hang all the mistletoe.. I'm gonna get to know you better....."

DIS CHRISTMAS!!!...

Speaking of which we gonna pull out the "This Christmas" Blu ray with that horrible CBreezy in it ... just cuz it's Xmas time...

I love Christmas music!! And you know my idol.. Mariah... always has a new Xmas CD!! I need to download that too...

I hate christmas music too, it makes me want to gag. They play it when i go into work on the speakers and i want to shoot them out.:nono:. Makes me have an attitude all night.:look:

SMH:nono: How Could Anybody Hate Christmas Music?????:blush:

It's very, very Relaxing & Calming. I have so many Christmas CD's it's unreal.:grin:

Girl, throw on you some Boney James Christmas or Boyz to Men or Fourplay.:drunk: Vanessa Williams or Luther.:yep:

You just ain't listening to "the right" Christmas Music.

...........:nono::nono::nono:

Ok, yall are in here cutting up. I want to buy something but i can't. My car hurt my feelings. I don't even want to browse any site for fear that I will be tempted to buy.

:yep: That ish gets on my nerves. Some dude here at work kept IMing me about some Christmas music and I finally had to say 'What the &%&$?' Damn annoying!! :ohwell:

Y'all some grinches round here...

"Hang all the mistletoe.. I'm gonna get to know you better....."

DIS CHRISTMAS!!!...

Speaking of which we gonna pull out the "This Christmas" Blu ray with that horrible CBreezy in it ... just cuz it's Xmas time...

I love Christmas music!! And you know my idol.. Mariah... always has a new Xmas CD!! I need to download that too...

Yep. And Mariah's. Dave Koz. Vince Giraldi Trio. It's some BAD Christmas Music Out There Ya'll. :holiday::holiday::holiday:

Yup! PJ #1 and PJ #4 or 5 (that's me).. we went ride or die for the ASIAN (not posting their real name because I don't want to be in the PJ product review protection program if I ever I have to post something negative)... They know where I work! :look:

Yeah Girl. As I Am Naturally is where it's at!:grin:

Glad we did ride or die for that one. :sekret:

Thanks for Drivin':driver: #1

:lol: You're number one.....:look:

Back