Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

My dd had to take her wrap off, make sure you take off all nail/toe polish, no jewelry. Just have Mom put your wrap on after the procedure.

Dey didn't tell me nothin bout polish :look: my nails look too good. Daddy will make sure they don't take off my scarf.

I'll just wear my wig and put a scarf underneath it. how dey gonna kno?

I got my WSP stuff unexpected today. I don't think they sent me a shipping notice. I'm not complaining since shipping was FREE-99.

Now I should have enough oils to get me through April or longer.

Lotioncrafters will be here tomorrow.

Who knows when BFH will get here.

I can catch the megabus to MD...so I can go too!
this is the second time im hearing of the mega bus. i had no idea what it was until about 3 days ago when someone told me they were gonna take it from new york. is that the bus that goes to china town DC?

Dey didn't tell me nothin bout polish :look: my nails look too good. Daddy will make sure they don't take off my scarf.

I'll just wear my wig and put a scarf underneath it. how dey gonna kno?

They use the nails to help identify oxygen level in the body. They'll have cap to put over the wig anyway:grin: they make sure the environment is completely sterile girly make sure no foreign bacteria invade your open skin. It's for your own safety be cute afterward that when most folks are :nono: to look at:lachen:

Im not sure where else it stops, but I know I took it from NYC to Maryland once.

this is the second time im hearing of the mega bus. i had no idea what it was until about 3 days ago when someone told me they were gonna take it from new york. is that the bus that goes to china town DC?

I think I'm going to open my godzilla gallon of WDT tonight. I have some coconut milk and yogurt to use up and I hate to mix them with products I haven't tried before.

Will HOT, poo with shea moisture, cowash with 24/7, DC (probably overnight). Won't use up anything.

I'm debating between twists or curlformers....I have to work the next 3 days and it's supposed to snow Fri night. I'd probably bun Thurs-Sun if I do curlformers.

Megabus and the Bolt bus are great cuz they are mad cheap like $1-$10 (some are a lil higher) to go to NYC, Boston, B-more, DC, Pitisburgh if you leave from Philly. They even have free wifi on the bus!!

I think I'm going to open my godzilla gallon of WDT tonight. I have some coconut milk and yogurt to use up and I hate to mix them with products I haven't tried before.

Will HOT, poo with shea moisture, cowash with 24/7, DC (probably overnight). Won't use up anything.

I'm debating between twists or curlformers....I have to work the next 3 days and it's supposed to snow Fri night. I'd probably bun Thurs-Sun if I do curlformers.

I have a coupla' Godzilla's 32 ounces I'd like to Sell to my Favorite WL Customer (if she's interested:ohwell:)

Unfortunately, the Shipping would eat up what little profit I could make from the Sale. So, it may not be worth it. Only positive, it would aid in Stash Reduction.:drunk:

Hey y'all!
Today been trying!!!
I think I am all set.. I still need to mail one more.. well 2 more packages and everything should be good...

Anywho.. I got the MD stuff.. and I'm looking like I would not pay $25 each for this sample pack mess.. then I thought was gonna have to open a can of whup on FedEx (whom she uses because it said my stuff was delivered in another city).. so I call them up and they're like no.. it was delivered... I go to the porch and yeah it's there.. but the box so durn little I didn't see it when I drove up.. 'da hell??

Oyin closes tonight.. I sent them an email like if I order tonight when does it ship.

LURVING the ASIAN Leave In.. that stuff is the bomb.com.. (as you younguns say)... I have put some on 3 times today with my hair looking like Freddi from a Different World.. lmao... (my gigantic big fluffy braidout)..

So ASIAN is two for two (twist defining cream and the leave in).. I was thinking that $40 I spent on MD could've went to BFH and then back around to ASIAN and I woulda still had more stuff...

Now I'm looking at the moisture milk and the double butter...

I want to try the cleansing PUDDIN tonight... I am swimming in hurr products over herre... doing the BACKSTROKE.

Well....I may try out that ButternBars Hair Masque next wash day if I'm feeling "Adventurous".:lol:

I will Co-Wash really good and Steam with that.

I look at it every time I'm in my Fridge.:perplexed

I started to try out the MHC Molasses Hydrating DC'er today, but opted for the Jasmine instead.:ohwell: *shrugs*

i have some thangs i wanna sale to my fave customer too but she hasnt been around too much lately.

Chile...The Spirit has totally consumed you & your Hurr:lol:

It started in them Fangers......:lol:

You know you sic'ed your Spirit on me.. because my PJ soul was weak and ripe for the taking over... I am over here.. looking like oh hayle no...

More BFH
More Asian
Oyin

Das it!!!!

And some origins bc one of my Fave YT's.. NOT KT :roflmao: ... said that the VitaZing is the business for tired folks.. I'm just tryna find some reviews from women of color since it's supposed to be like a tinted moisturizer.

so asian is a keeper huh? i may have to look more closely at them.

Yes.. Asian for my hurr is doing the damn thing... It's not too heavy.. it's not too light.. it's just right.. I can't use most buttas and pomades.. but these are just right.. like she had my hair in mind.. now the thicky thicky haired people may not like them.. but for me.. does a great job.. Plus their prices are reasonable. Their customer service was on it.. I am just getting my $ refunded from SMadden.. and she had already sent me another refill order to my office...ooh maybe I should try the coconut cowash instead.. I think I will..

Thanks T!!!

Them Pregnancy Folx is on my last nerve:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

....................:lol:

......................:blush:

I had to think about this for a minute.. :lachen: :lachen:
They're not sending me anything... like that.. what else you sign up for???

Im not sure where else it stops, but I know I took it from NYC to Maryland once.

I heard about the party bus leaving from DC to NY they take folks to different clubs and bring them back it's non stop partying. Where you all going and when I may want to go:grin::grin::grin:

ok ok you twisted my arm. i guess ill try the twist cream and the double butter. or maybe the leave in, no no not the leave in because nothing else has been getting play since the dew came along and change my world.
without the dew my flowers no longer bloom. my light is dark and my dark is light. i cant see without the dew. cant breath without the dew. im steady waiting by the phone waiting for the call when the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww be like hey booooooo ive been waiting on youuuuuuuuuuuu.

When/what is Jasmine sale? I may have to try Asian(what is that again) Fab my hair don't like butters or pomade either, I usually use leave-in or oils or dry hair.

Fab, you made me buy some safflower oil. Walmart carries Louana's Pure Safflower Oil for less than 4 bucks. Mixed a tbsp in my relaxer. T - holla if you want me to send you a bottle.

ok ok you twisted my arm. i guess ill try the twist cream and the double butter. or maybe the leave in, no no not the leave in because nothing else has been getting play since the dew came along and change my world.
without the dew my flowers no longer bloom. my light is dark and my dark is light. i cant see without the dew. cant breath without the dew. im steady waiting by the phone waiting for the call when the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww be like hey booooooo ive been waiting on youuuuuuuuuuuu.

................:dighole: @bolded.

Well.....You Betta' tell the Doo-Doo to move over because I'm sending you that 1/2 Bottle of Detangling Hair Milk.:rolleyes:

Back