Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Used BFH's Ginger Cleansing Conditioner again. Like It a Lot!:grin:

Steamed with Jasmines Ultra Nourish Hair. I used BFH's Desert Drench and put Jasmines on top (as per the instructions on BFH's Site:yep:).

Did a HOT with CD's Lisa's Hair Exlir. I have about 2-3 more HOTs with CD's. Wanna use this up soon.

Used up 1 Vial of Redken's Deep Fuel. And possibly my Tube of Nexxus Ensure. Will see after I Rinse.:look:

Will use Njoi's Moisturizing Hair Milk L-I & Argan Oil to Dry.

Will Moisturize with my little Homemade G.A. of MT/JBCO/GTB/M-N etc....for the rest of this week. Will wash again on Sunday.:yep:

IDare, what kind of steamer do you have? the roll around type?

I want to try the heutifull (sp) but Im not sure of the durability

eta: Im pretty happy with overnight DCs right now, but I just KNOW steaming wud be better

Shay so glad to see you back. i love afro puffs lmao.

i co washed today with the rest of my hairveda acai which really wasnt enough for one co wash so i mixed it with some honey hemp, detangled my ends only and then i used my dew and zinged it. this zing is amazing. my new love. im going to buy a few more just in case lol.

nuh uh!

Charz only said red lobstuh cuz i mentioned it on twittah!

Unless ya'll are taking MEEE, you take to talk ya'lls hongry a$$es elsewhere! :pyro:

(why am i so hype? :lol:)

yall are silly. we should go out some time. im always up for grabbing some food. i never turn down food lol. cant be next weekend though cause thats my b-day and im trying to get SO to take me to new york.

I gotta put twists in my hair tomorrow night so I don't mess up my hair during surgery. you think they'll let me keep on my silk hair wrap?

Didn't get any BFH today.:perplexed

I Did get my 8 pack of Wella Pure Keratin Oil Vials. I've been using the Pure Keratin Oil either mixed in my Relaxer OR Spritz'ed on my previously relaxed hair.

My humidfiyer came in today. It looks like a Piggie! And it should help with some of the dryness in the air. With skin and hair!

Well....I think I'm over the Urge to buy something.:blush: Today.

I was looking for the No-Buy thread for some inspiration.:grin:

It's definitely a day-to-day, but when I look at my Stash.:nono:

I thought about the Big Daddy-Doo but that was simply because errone else was getting the Big Ones. But I don't need it.

Hydratherma is going to be my Hair Lotion anyway for a minute.:lick:

My humidfiyer came in today. It looks like a Piggie! And it should help with some of the dryness in the air. With skin and hair!
i really need one.

for some reason, the girls in my apartment think its a good idea to put the heat up to 80. and then my roommate uses a heater. i nearly got a nosebleed off that shyt. :ohwell: it was so hard to breathe in that heat. i'm not having it next semester! put some damn clothes on and make sure your vents are open.

I gotta put twists in my hair tomorrow night so I don't mess up my hair during surgery. you think they'll let me keep on my silk hair wrap?

My dd had to take her wrap off, make sure you take off all nail/toe polish, no jewelry. Just have Mom put your wrap on after the procedure.

Back