Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I need to wash my hair, it is dirty. I just didn't have the energy. Such a mess.

Carol's Daughter used to sell an amaretto body oil. I couldn't keep my ex off of me.

Oh I live in Cali, it was only like 6pm when I went. I just hope it doesn't hurt tomorrow...

Che did yours hurt?
no not really. it felt like it was swollen for about an hour but thats prolly because it was swollen lol. what kind of inside stick did they give you? is your just a straight stick like a stud earring? thats what i wanted but the girl gave me one that was a coil which is another reason i think it wouldnt heal. because then coil was too big for my nose.

no not really. it felt like it was swollen for about an hour but thats prolly because it was swollen lol. what kind of inside stick did they give you? is your just a straight stick like a stud earring? thats what i wanted but the girl gave me one that was a coil which is another reason i think it wouldnt heal. because then coil was too big for my nose.

It was a straight stick but she bent it to fit to my nostril...she said my nose was too small on the inside so it was harder to make the jewelry comfortable. Apparently I have more cartilage in my nose? Like...I'm black? :lachen:

It was a straight stick but she bent it to fit to my nostril...she said my nose was too small on the inside so it was harder to make the jewelry comfortable. Apparently I have more cartilage in my nose? Like...I'm black? :lachen:
lmao thats funny. maybe thats why she gave me that ring that looped like three times inside my nose:look: imagine ripping that out in your sleep lol. what a shame i want to get another one:lol:

lmao thats funny. maybe thats why she gave me that ring that looped like three times inside my nose:look: imagine ripping that out in your sleep lol. what a shame i want to get another one:lol:

Yea I've never seen the ones that loop a lot...I can't find a pic on Google either, mar. I really want this is heal nicely because I want one of those ones that have the chain from your nose to your ear for fun.

This one from PeaceImages -

300.jpg

Yea I've never seen the ones that loop a lot...I can't find a pic on Google either, mar. I really want this is heal nicely because I want one of those ones that have the chain from your nose to your ear for fun.

This one from PeaceImages -

300.jpg
ive wanted one of those ever since janet jackson had one in her video way back in the day. id be afraid id pull it by accident though.

I really want to place a Hairveda order, but it concerns me that she's having a mini sale when all of her black Friday purchasers haven't received their products yet.

I want a bottle of the Moist 24/7. I wouldn't mind getting the $20 grab bag, but I'd hate to get my hopes up, waiting a month for my products in hopes of a chance to have the Moist in the grab bag and it not being in there.

yea hairveda takes a while. thats one of the reason i stopped purchasing from her. but her products are nice and affordable so its worth a try.

Hey ladies! I decided to come back. I really needed that break. I will spend most of my time hanging with ya'll of course and I'm joining Charz challenge. Besides that I will mostly lurk. I see stuff is still the same :lol:. They closing Kimmaytube threads now :nono:.I've been getting the stash down. I only used 2 passes. One to buy sunshine and one to buy curls. After all the wait I was not interested in the Qhemet dc.I did find a lady that makes cassia melts on etsy so that will most likely be my last pass. I'm currently addicted to my NookColor and am not on the internet as much. I can get on the internet on my Nook too but I prefer to read.I bought a laptop mini that I like a lot too.

Oh yeah I will be 6 months natural in a few weeks so I will work on getting pics and posting some comparison shots. I will only post in here and ya'll know it's gonna take me a minute to pull that together :look:. I'm still cowashing daily and doing wash n go's. I can pull my hair into two puffs. You know parted down the middle and one puff on each side. Everyone loves that look. I do too bc my coils kind of look like Shirley Temple ringlets pulled into puffs like that. Pulling my hair into one pony is still interesting. I still would need a lot of gel because of the layers. Maybe that can be a 1 year natural goal. Shrinkage is still amazing of course.

Hey ladies! I decided to come back. I really needed that break. I will spend most of my time hanging with ya'll of course and I'm joining Charz challenge. Besides that I will mostly lurk. I see stuff is still the same :lol:. They closing Kimmaytube threads now :nono:.I've been getting the stash down. I only used 2 passes. One to buy sunshine and one to buy curls. After all the wait I was not interested in the Qhemet dc.I did find a lady that makes cassia melts on etsy so that will most likely be my last pass. I'm currently addicted to my NookColor and am not on the internet as much. I can get on the internet on my Nook too but I prefer to read.I bought a laptop mini that I like a lot too.

I'm glad to see you back Shay an doing well.

ive wanted one of those ever since janet jackson had one in her video way back in the day. id be afraid id pull it by accident though.

Me too...I want to wear it out on the weekend or something but I'm afraid someone would get caught on it in the club/bar...ow.

Pom, have you use your coffee oil yet?
The oil turned out so great. I've been using it as a pre-poo on scalp and hair. I didn't know coffee oil was moisturizing. This is a permanent staple in my regimen. I think the 24 oz. I made will last 'bout 4 or 5 months. The next time I do an infusion, I want to use coconut oil or camellia oil.

Oh yeah I will be 6 months natural in a few weeks so I will work on getting pics and posting some comparison shots. I will only post in here and ya'll know it's gonna take me a minute to pull that together :look:. I'm still cowashing daily and doing wash n go's. I can pull my hair into two puffs. You know parted down the middle and one puff on each side. Everyone loves that look. I do too bc my coils kind of look like Shirley Temple ringlets pulled into puffs like that. Pulling my hair into one pony is still interesting. I still would need a lot of gel because of the layers. Maybe that can be a 1 year natural goal. Shrinkage is still amazing of course.
Welcome back, Shay!! Can't wait to see your update!

Will you still do the "Hits and Misses" thread each month?

Hey Ya'll. I just picked up my Laptop from "Geek Squad" I'm BACCCCKKKK!:computer:

Hi Shay! Missed You!:hiya3:

Used up my Hydratherma Lotion Sample. Have 1 Back Up & Want another.:look:

May try to Sell My Ms. Bhree (to buy another). May have a mini-stash-sale after the 1st of the Year. Not Sure.:sekret:

Was going to do my 2 Snaps of Hair today, but will wait until Thursday. :lol:

Not Sure if I'll do another haul before EOY? My Hairveda came yesterday (that was the thing from the P.O. I needed to sign.:yep:

Waiting on that last BFH Haul to come in oh yeah, and my Hydratherma Oil.:lick:

Hey Ya'll. I just picked up my Laptop from "Geek Squad" I'm BACCCCKKKK!:computer:

Hi Shay! Missed You!:hiya3:

Used up my Hydratherma Lotion Sample. Have 1 Back Up & Want another.:look:

May try to Sell My Ms. Bhree (to buy another). May have a mini-stash-sale after the 1st of the Year. Not Sure.:sekret:

Was going to do my 2 Snaps of Hair today, but will wait until Thursday. :lol:

Not Sure if I'll do another haul before EOY? My Hairveda came yesterday (that was the thing from the P.O. I needed to sign.:yep:

Glad you back T, it's boring without you. Let me know what you got in your stash, you know I'm picky:lachen:or just simple! Who's Bhree?

Who's Bhree?

*cough*:look::look::look:

Afroveda's Ms. Bhree's Hydrating Hair Cream. Not sure what I will list (should I have a Sale) I'm just thinking out loud about what I have duplicates of:blush:

The 1 Big Negative, is running back & forth to the Post Office, although my things usually go pretty quick. I have a coupla' 'faithful' Ladies that buy from me.:yep:

Last edited:
Hey Shay!! Glad to hear things are going well. I understand needing a break. Can't wait to see updates.

T- glad the Geek squad to fix it. Good luck with your mini-sale.

My twist out came out really nice and full. Had nice shine and body. I was nervous about it since I had been pulling my twist back and they were really flattening out.

Hey Shay!! Glad to hear things are going well. I understand needing a break. Can't wait to see updates.

T- glad the Geek squad to fix it. Good luck with your mini-sale.

My twist out came out really nice and full. Had nice shine and body. I was nervous about it since I had been pulling my twist back and they were really flattening out.

Thanks Girl, but I haven't decided on this:ohwell:

My Hairveda came yesterday (that was the thing from the P.O. I needed to sign.:yep:

You gonna keep us in suspense??!! What's in your grab bag?

I'm still waiting on my BFH order. Does she send out a shipping notice with tracking?

You gonna keep us in suspense??!! What's in your grab bag?

I'm still waiting on my BFH order. Does she send out a shipping notice with tracking?

I didn't get any bags....:nono: I'm never interested in those:nono:

Girl I Hate Surprises.:lol:

I got:

4 Acai Phyto Berry Conditioners
1 Jar of Almond Glaze
2 Cocosta Oils
..................:drunk:

BFH: Nada:nono: It just shows up:look:

Jasmines is having a Huge Sale.:lick: I started to do a Haul on her Babbasu Xtreme DC'er.

I love that stuff. Can't decide.:perplexed

I have sooooo much Jasmine right now. But not as much of the Babbasu tho'.:look:

I'll think about it some more before I decide. I just hate 'shipping':nono:

I may be done Hauling for 2010. Not sure.:ohwell:

I think Imma go ahead and do my Hair. This Thread hasn't moved and you Ladies are "too quiet" EITHER that Or Imma be back on Jasmine's Site.:blush:

empty all your carts NOW!!!

this week Im 41wks post!!! I never thought I would make it! I almost shed a tear on Saturday b/c when I went to the salon, they told me my most favorite stylist wasnt working their anymore :(! She is the only stylist I know that supports my hair goals 500milliontrillion% <---no joke. I stayed at the salon just to get a wash...and they tried to get me to get a texturizer (sp?):nono::nono::nono::nono:. Well....my stylist called me yesterday! I was soooooooooooooooooo happy! She is still doing hair, but in a different place now! My experience at the salon really taught me that most stylists are still concerned with their monies instead of their clients hair. I have an appt. with my stylist on 1/3!! I dont ever want to let her go!

Brownie & I are suppose to do a January No-Buy.:look:

Oh We'll see how that one goes:lol:

................:rolleyes:

I will get a Fresh Wig to return to work in on 01-03-11.:yep:

Jasmines is having a Huge Sale.:lick: I started to do a Haul on her Babbasu Xtreme DC'er.

I love that stuff. Can't decide.:perplexed

I have sooooo much Jasmine right now. But not as much of the Babbasu tho'.:look:

I'll think about it some more before I decide. I just hate 'shipping':nono:

I may be done Hauling for 2010. Not sure.:ohwell:

Love Jasmine shampoo might look at that!

Back