Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

i had a haul:look: what i buy. you know i be forgetting and i really dont remember anything lol.
i looked at the asian and i might try something. maybe. i know you said you like the twist cream and i love creams and butters so maybe i will try that.

That's a damn shame.....
It's sooo big.. you and MK prolly should split 1 because I can't imagine using all of this!!

T said her laptop is down for right now.

La, I have a Nook, which I love, and I want the Nook Color. One of our former U1B1ers just got one and she loves it!!! :yep:

Fab, I said the same thing about your thread!! Dafuq!! That Jordin mess was insane. It's not that serious.....Is it????? :look:

I was gonna get DH the kindle.. Nook color is better, no?

Corruption and collusion... all around deez parts.. but it's okay... :rolleyes:

oh yeaaaaaa i purchased the califia cream, hydratherma lotion, mhc guava balma and oil. i forgot all about that. that dont count though because i didnt want any of that:look: i just needed something to buy.

Lawd jesus!!! We need a healing.. y'all making the spirit come all up and through me .. off to the purse forum to see what's in steals and deals to buy...

I would buy some hydrathermal.. but she ain't open locally until 1/24 and by then I'll probably be over it...

Fab, I prefer the Nook over the Kindle. I played with the Kindle before I got the Nook and ehhh, wasn't impressed. Love my Nook. And Kindle has a proprietary format. Some things have to be converted. You can test a Nook at the BN store, too.

Fab, I prefer the Nook over the Kindle. I played with the Kindle before I got the Nook and ehhh, wasn't impressed. Love my Nook. And Kindle has a proprietary format. Some things have to be converted. You can test a Nook at the BN store, too.

Thanks B$...
I'll do that tomorrow!!!

:nono: Ya'll see this here??? :lol:

:yep: Yeah, thats some good stuff right there. I love it!! I caught SO spraying some on his hair one day. I was like :blush:!! He was like "Nah, see how shiny my hair is??? Come on, baby!" LOL!!!!
what???:look: what i say? :lol: no but really, i really didnt want it but i had to buy it because nothing else jumped out at me. i need something new and exciting.

carols daughter jamaican punch was my favorite before i smell the almond something. now that just smells down right :lick:. i never smelled her sugar drops but im sure that smells amazing. she needs to make some hair products that smell like the body stuff.

carols daughter jamaican punch was my favorite before i smell the almond something. now that just smells down right :lick:. i never smelled her sugar drops but im sure that smells amazing. she needs to make some hair products that smell like the body stuff.

She got some doo doo drops? :lick:

Che, you didn't like the BFH enough to re order?
nope. it was good but i dont think i will reorder. i think im fazing out all non cheapie co wash conditioners except the protein ones. i think after all is said and done i will stick with suave and vo5.

nope. it was good but i dont think i will reorder. i think im fazing out all non cheapie co wash conditioners except the protein ones. i think after all is said and done i will stick with suave and vo5.
That makes sense and you dont DC anymore anyway.

Ltown, I'm lovin the Ginger Macadamia and the Shea Mango mask for deep conditioning. I have also been using the Ayurvedic cream, which is nice. I did a custom leave in and so far it has been very moisturizing. I use it as a daily moisturizer. I'm going to try a different conditioner this week, I think. Fab's been using it too. I forgot what she said she likes.

where is slimjam????

woohoooo .... Im loving the new name considering I could only zip my slacks up halfway and pin the rest this morning :blush:

2011 I must get back in shape :yep:

Im tying to pack to leave on wednesday morning :grin: and trying to remember what clothes I ordered so I dont over pack LOLOLOL

spoke to my older niece tonight (she's 6) and she was like "Aunty Moon only 2 sleeps till ur here"

Back