Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

im getting mine redone on saturday. i had one but it wouldnt heal because i have a mole on that side and i guess it was too close. so im going to get it done on the other side this time. i hope it heals because i really miss the look of it.

That stinks that it was too close and you have it get it done again. I'm sure it won't be an issue though for them to do it on the other side and it'll heal fine. I think it would be easier for your nose/ear to heal anyway, rather than an oral piercing, or a navel - my navel took FOREVER to heal b/c I was on dance team and I was always sweaty and I had to pull my dance pants over it to cover it - too much friction.

You ladies are really making me not as nervous to get mine done. Thanks :yep:

Carol's daughter's scrub in Jamacian Punch is the bomb. HG. I'm so soft!!!! I only used half a shot glass full for my whole body. I smell so good!!!!

Hey ladies.. checking in..

I LURVE how y'all blaming T's spirit haunting y'all on ME?!
That's classic...

I really like the asian twist defining cream.. I had big defined hair!! I love it.

I hate I missed that CD sale for 40% off.

starting thursday imma be high on narcotics, so expect some extra ratchet posts.

Somebody shut down her ISP.. quick, fast, and in a hurry.. .lol

I'm assuming the urge to be a MOD has passed (thank jesus) as if we need even more corruption around herrre...

lmao.. kidding Charz... don't issue me an e-beatdown....

Somebody shut down her ISP.. quick, fast, and in a hurry.. .lol

I'm assuming the urge to be a MOD has passed (thank jesus) as if we need even more corruption around herrre...

lmao.. kidding Charz... don't issue me an e-beatdown....

hehee i've been good :angel:

Hey ladies.. checking in..

I LURVE how y'all blaming T's spirit haunting y'all on ME?!
That's classic...

I really like the asian twist defining cream.. I had big defined hair!! I love it.

I hate I missed that CD sale for 40% off.

I missed it too bcuz I didnt have time to research what to buy! I like the Khoret Herbal Amen line & I just bought the Hair Milk Lite so I had no list made. Wht would u have gotten? :grin:

Last night I spritzed my hair with my TW + DM mix, and left in sum KBB milk (my last bottle of the original formula) and twisted my hair in large twists with the kbb cream in pomegranate guava (luv that smell) and my hair turned out sooo soft and moisturized! I had the prettiest defined twist-out today and got tons of compliments on my hair. Tonight Im going to part my hair in 4 sections and just loosely band those 4 sections and put my satin cap on and go to sleep...in about an hour actually I got no sleep last night!

Speaking of banding, Charz has me wanting the Sephora elastics sooo bad! The Goody's are no longer good enuff! Im not going to any stores until 2011 so Im going to wait til Jan to get em!

I can't believe you having surgery before Christmas but I know the family will be taking care of you:grin:

im tryin to maximize my leave, for NY, XMAS and MLK day. hehe. I'm getting the other one after i get back from the UK. Then I'll be training to run a 10k

I am so freakin excited to be able to live a normal life. No more being scared of even walking 2 steps. I hide it pretty well but my MPFL in both legs has made me live in fear.

I am sooooooooooo happpppppyyy! and i love Aetna, best insurance!

Ok.. maybe it's the spiked egg nog.. but FOR REAL that Jordin Sparks thread.. was off the CHAIN....

But my little justified complaint against you know who goes POOF.. but they let that mess go on for days????? That's why I'm saying it's unjust around here... lol...

Anywho... beauty I would've gotten some scrubs and maybe some shea butter...

After I mailed my boxes off... my stash looks reasonable... more like a sephora than an ulta now... I likes.. will continue to trim down...

after I left the store today, I remembered that I forgot to check out oyin's burnt sugar pomade :(. when I came home I noticed that curlmart sells whipped pudding for $12 but the store has it for $7. I think I found my new favorite store!

Where is your partner in crime?
And you done had a MEGA haul this weekend...
Sitchotail down... lol..

If you not going to sit down.. try the asian... for real... I'mma try the leave in tonight... it's the consistency of kbb...:looks:
i had a haul:look: what i buy. you know i be forgetting and i really dont remember anything lol.
i looked at the asian and i might try something. maybe. i know you said you like the twist cream and i love creams and butters so maybe i will try that.

T said her laptop is down for right now.

La, I have a Nook, which I love, and I want the Nook Color. One of our former U1B1ers just got one and she loves it!!! :yep:

Fab, I said the same thing about your thread!! Dafuq!! That Jordin mess was insane. It's not that serious.....Is it????? :look:

The next thing i am going to buy is a nook color and we need a new snow blower. Its a wrap with hair stuff this year.
im buying my mom the kindle for christmas. she wanted it for her b-day but then said no i dont want it anymore:rolleyes: that was prolly her hint to get it for christmas so i hope best buy aint sold out.

i had a haul:look: what i buy. you know i be forgetting and i really dont remember anything lol.
i looked at the asian and i might try something. maybe. i know you said you like the twist cream and i love creams and butters so maybe i will try that.
oh yeaaaaaa i purchased the califia cream, hydratherma lotion, mhc guava balma and oil. i forgot all about that. that dont count though because i didnt want any of that:look: i just needed something to buy.

shea moisture sucked for my hair. i still have a mostly full jar of the shea butter mask and i have no plans of using it. they say it can be used as a moisturizer too. i think it would be way too heavy and waxy for my hair as a leave in moisturizer.

oh yeaaaaaa i purchased the califia cream, hydratherma lotion, mhc guava balma and oil. i forgot all about that. that dont count though because i didnt want any of that:look: i just needed something to buy.

:nono: Ya'll see this here??? :lol:

The only shea moisture thing I like is the restorative elixir... it's light.. smells different.. and I swear it works...

:yep: Yeah, thats some good stuff right there. I love it!! I caught SO spraying some on his hair one day. I was like :blush:!! He was like "Nah, see how shiny my hair is??? Come on, baby!" LOL!!!!

Back