Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Im gonna get the Seasons Dulhan. Che says that it gives her color and conditioning. Couple other henna-heads like that too.

She has it on sale now but I was gonna get some more hibiscus powder too and I don't know if it will be better to wait. She's also getting the new products next month.

Where do you buy your henna? I am going to start up again next month. I did it for years, then stopped last year (the process was bothering me) but my hair was thicker and thriving then.

thx

I used to be jealous of everyone who lived in MD b/c they have oyin right there! but now that the store here in nyc has oyin products, Im going to be there alllll the time! Ill see if they have the new dew for you.
*squeals* Yay! Please let me know if they do!

Hey lady. They only had one dew left so I purchased it for you. I'll send you a PMwheb I get in. Brownbetty I'll PM you the address.

Guys do you know of any product that helps fade scars? I wanna get something for the scars I will have on my knees. Thanks.

I should have specified...something that doesn't smell like death. :look::lol:

Hmmm...you trickster. Hold on let me go through my products...

Actually I have this awesome shea butter mix from HerbnLife...shea butter, mango butter, avocado butter&oil, olive oil, vitamin E, neem, black seed oil, lavender, goldenseal, and essential oils.

And it smells Ah-Mazing!

hey everyone. long day so far :(
i used up all my BFH conditioner today on a co wash. the smell lingers so much that i cant even smell my dew. i guess i can call what im doing today protective styling. i smoothed all my hair back and pined it up in my zing. tomorrow i will mist my hair with water, use my dew and then pin it up again and then i will co wash with acai the next day. im really liking this co wash every other day thing.
and i just realized i didnt do my henna last night. i spent most of my day in the emergency room only to come home with the worst headache ever. people turn the hospital into the zoo :nono:

anyway i ordered the big dew on saturday and it shipped today.

I have an unexpected date tonight (he gets on my nerves) so I'm going to put some Shea cream rinse on my twists steam them in the shower then take them out for twist out. I hope it gives me a nice big twist out without being fuzzie or ill defined.

I have an unexpected date tonight (he gets on my nerves) so I'm going to put some Shea cream rinse on my twists steam them in the shower then take them out for twist out. I hope it gives me a nice big twist out without being fuzzie or ill defined.

I'm sure you will look adorable!

i forgot to mention today i purchased a bar of black soap and some taliah waajid conditioner(since i finished the bfh shea deep conditioner for co washing).

I've had mine for 7 year as of last month! I keep a small pink diamond in there and I love it still! I don't know when I'll get rid of it...

I've always wanted one, but didn't think I could get it b/c I have a corporate job...but I checked our policies and it doesn't say you can't get facial piercings, and I asked our HR manager and one of our VPs and they said it was fine as long as it's little. :yep:

I've always wanted one, but didn't think I could get it b/c I have a corporate job...but I checked our policies and it doesn't say you can't get facial piercings, and I asked our HR manager and one of our VPs and they said it was fine as long as it's little. :yep:
Yeah i worried about mine before i started working,since I got it as a teenager. Mine is very little as well,and it is only noticeable when i turn my head just so. I'm not gonna lie though,I've seen the goth guys with some that I want to try so badly,but I know I would be jobless if I pushed it that far.lol. plus I can't imagine the scars some of those leave behind...

hey everyone. long day so far :(
i used up all my BFH conditioner today on a co wash. the smell lingers so much that i cant even smell my dew. i guess i can call what im doing today protective styling. i smoothed all my hair back and pined it up in my zing. tomorrow i will mist my hair with water, use my dew and then pin it up again and then i will co wash with acai the next day. im really liking this co wash every other day thing.
and i just realized i didnt do my henna last night. i spent most of my day in the emergency room only to come home with the worst headache ever. people turn the hospital into the zoo :nono:

anyway i ordered the big dew on saturday and it shipped today.

Che, how you like the consistency of BFH was the shea thick? Mango wasn't for me not the slip I want!

I wish it would stop raining so I can go get my nose pierced.
im getting mine redone on saturday. i had one but it wouldnt heal because i have a mole on that side and i guess it was too close. so im going to get it done on the other side this time. i hope it heals because i really miss the look of it.

Che, how you like the consistency of BFH was the shea thick? Mango wasn't for me not the slip I want!
it wasnt really thick. it was the consistency of lotion. actually the texture wasnt too different from oyin DEW. if i didnt know any better i would have assumed it was a leave in from the texture. but it was a great co wash.:yep:

Hey ladies! I had a long day too. I bought another aphogee 2 step and another keratin and green tea reconstructor and the daily leave in.

Back