Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I am thinking about transitioning. I tried 3 years ago and failed.

BB, you can do it if you have enough hair to bun/pony I transition for 15 months, snip off 1/2 relaxer every 2 months. I've bc 3 times this was my first transtion it was easier. Only downside I became pj because transition hair was hard deciding what I like.

please, don't worry about it sis!

i've never used the honey hemp as a leave-in, though i know a lot of ladies like to use it for this purpose. the jasmine's leave-in makes a great moisturizer! i really like it on dry hair.

Robot, I love Jasmine leave in and shampoo. Avacodo/silk is awesome.

Yes ma'am, walgreens already started putting the new version on the shelf, the bottles look a bit different so you can tell which one is which. I love that suave for my hair so im getting what i can.

La, tell us more about this suave and what it looks like maybe not all stores are removing the old version, is it at Walgreens can send you some?

La, tell us more about this suave and what it looks like maybe not all stores are removing the old version, is it at Walgreens can send you some?

Aww no thanks l, i called the dollar store and they have 2 cases left, i will be getting them or whatever is left in them on friday.:look: I can't find a pic of the old stuff but if i can get what he has i should be fine. I think a lot of stores have already replaced it.

Mornin ladies, please send a prayer up for those who are out and about today, we are going to get hit. Going to moisturize today with the dew and a little kbn butter and bun my braids

Good morning laydeez

hope everyone had an awesome weekend!

only 2 more days till Im on vacation ..woohooooo.

I know Ive been talkin abt getting to play with my products but in truth Im overly excited to be with my nieces ... last time I was with them was in June :(

Morning Ladies.

I'm still sleepie. I didn't get off work until 130a after having started at 10am. Had to get up and finish charting what I didn't want to stay at work to finish.

My 1st BFH order and my Dew Dew came on Friday. The BFH was the 3for20 in shea/mango, a pistachio dc and something else. They came in 2 boxes but she had only charged me for 1.

I got the big Dew Dew and a BSP figuring the combo on twists/twistouts will be amazing. I love the smell of both.

I still waiting on:
Lotioncrafters-12/23
WSP
2 BFH order

I debating on waiting for the ayurnaturals sale in Jan before stocking up on henna.

ladyb, if oyin doesnt have a sale, curlmart usually has 15%-20% off sales during the holidays. im stalking my email and their site to see if they will have one.

Morning Ladies.

I'm still sleepie. I didn't get off work until 130a after having started at 10am. Had to get up and finish charting what I didn't want to stay at work to finish.

My 1st BFH order and my Dew Dew came on Friday. The BFH was the 3for20 in shea/mango, a pistachio dc and something else. They came in 2 boxes but she had only charged me for 1.

I got the big Dew Dew and a BSP figuring the combo on twists/twistouts will be amazing. I love the smell of both.

I still waiting on:
Lotioncrafters-12/23
WSP
2 BFH order

I debating on waiting for the ayurnaturals sale in Jan before stocking up on henna.

Vonnie, which henna are you getting, they don't have karishma anymore?

i am TWO points away from the grade i need to pass this class!

*dies*

*comes back to life to send professor an email*

*slips back into grave*

pray for me, ya'll. :lol: TWOOO POINTSSS!

I don't remember the end of 2009 being this bad. I know life is tough right now but this one place for some women, shoot black women, can come and chillax and enjoy themselves.

The negativity rolling thru the forum right now is insane.

U1B1 is a fun place to cut up, review product & styles, use some things, and make multiple intelligent product purchases. Leave that other mess in the streets.

guys look at the jordan sparks thread in the ET forum. pure foolishness.

oh WOW ...

some threads rlly are the devil

ETA

Vonnie ... thats soooo true, honestly my constitution cannot deal with such depravity

Last edited:
a store in NYC has oyin products! I think Im going to go there now while they have them. This way Ill be saving some shipping and handling monies!

I dont think the streets are as tough as LHCF!

I don't remember the end of 2009 being this bad. I know life is tough right now but this one place for some women, shoot black women, can come and chillax and enjoy themselves.

The negativity rolling thru the forum right now is insane.

U1B1 is a fun place to cut up, review product & styles, use some things, and make multiple intelligent product purchases. Leave that other mess in the streets.

Vonnie, which henna are you getting, they don't have karishma anymore?

Im gonna get the Seasons Dulhan. Che says that it gives her color and conditioning. Couple other henna-heads like that too.

She has it on sale now but I was gonna get some more hibiscus powder too and I don't know if it will be better to wait. She's also getting the new products next month.

a store in NYC has oyin products! I think Im going to go there now while they have them. This way Ill be saving some shipping and handling monies!

You don't understand how jealous I am.:sad:. I know about curlmart,but they don't have the royal dewness yet,and I neeeddzzz that!!! I brought my bottle to work so I can stare at it and calculate how much time I can spare before I get my order in.:look:. I might not wait until Christmas.

I used to be jealous of everyone who lived in MD b/c they have oyin right there! but now that the store here in nyc has oyin products, Im going to be there alllll the time! Ill see if they have the new dew for you.

You don't understand how jealous I am.:sad:. I know about curlmart,but they don't have the royal dewness yet,and I neeeddzzz that!!! I brought my bottle to work so I can stare at it and calculate how much time I can spare before I get my order in.:look:. I might not wait until Christmas.

Back