Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I think I'm gonna like the ASIAN twist defining cream.. first it smelled :lick:
and it is a nice consistency and wasn't greasy.. I can't wait to take my braids down to see what it looks like.. MK.. I made you a sample.. :giggle:
i just saw this. Thanks Fabby!:drunk:

Che, you still here...let me know if you want my BFH Shea Almond Coconut condish. It came in the 3/20 pack but I don't mess with Coconut too tough.

mkd, I think you should try the Ginger Macadamia and/or the Shea Mango Tea mask from BFH.

Hey yall, t i didn't buy anything but that suave today. I guess the feeling past, won't be on long because im getting right back up in the bed.

The spirit took ahold of me. :look:I wasnt even online, I was at the grocery store and I remembered there is a Sally's next door. Next thing I know the lady is ringing up a Tangle Teezer.

I blame Fab.

I got the new Curl Junkie Repair Me Protein Treatment...I rarely do PTs so this should last me a looooong time. I usually use GPB.

2 jars of VF would cost me 25 bucks including shipping. Nah, son! Them two jars can't fit in the small priority mail box?

is jasmine's avocado and silk original? or resale?

I wish I knew u were interested in jasmine's before i sent ur package...I have a shea cream rinse that I've never used and I just dont see how I will ever fit it into my regimen :nono: It seems like it may be similar to the oyin honey hemp...anyone used em both and can compare the two?

I wish I knew u were interested in jasmine's before i sent ur package...I have a shea cream rinse that I've never used and I just dont see how I will ever fit it into my regimen :nono: It seems like it may be similar to the oyin honey hemp...anyone used em both and can compare the two?

please, don't worry about it sis!

i've never used the honey hemp as a leave-in, though i know a lot of ladies like to use it for this purpose. the jasmine's leave-in makes a great moisturizer! i really like it on dry hair.

I am prepooing with Burts Bee's Green Tea and Fennel Seed conditioner. I will probably rinse it out with an Avalon Organics poo and cowash with Tresemme Naturals. Tomorrow will be a wash and go kinda day.

Back