Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Went to walgreens to get some meds and stopped by the hair isle, they are starting to replace the old suave and i got the last 3 32oz bottles. Rip:cry4:. I will got to the dollar store and clean them out next week and that's it, it will be gone forever:sad:.

WOW! :blush:

That's Too Bad:sad:

Not sure about this but it is possible that the orange peel may have been added due to its astringent properties to get rid of excess oil.

Do you notice any difference to the other conditioners that you use. Have you tried WEN or Darcy's cleansing conditioner? I haven't mysef but just wondered if you noticed a difference between "normal conditioners" and "cleansing conditioners"

I love Aubrey Organics White Camellia and have been using this since about 2007. I find that it cleanses without stripping. Have you tried black soap? I have tried it a few times and liked it.

I clarified yesterday with Bentonite clay and have decided to try the black soap from January for at least 3 to 6 months to see if it could replace my White Camellia. I have been using black soap for my face and body since about 2005/6 so it would nice if this also works as my shampoo

It was definitely different than simple Co-washing. It produced a 'moisturizing/creamy' lather. Not a sudsy lather.

I also got ASIAN Coconut Co-washing Cleanser and the Amla Cream Rinse to try.:yep:

Not tried Black Soap:nono: Not much of a Poo'er:ohwell:

I co washed with BFH Shea coconut deep conditioner and it foams like a shampoo. I like it. My hair detangled easily and I didn't use a leave in and my hair is still soft.

I co washed with BFH Shea coconut deep conditioner and it foams like a shampoo. I like it. My hair detangled easily and I didn't use a leave in and my hair is still soft.

Well.........I really liked the Ginger/Orange Cleansing. It's nice.:grin:

After I used it I didn't need to follow-up with another conditioner.:lick:

Now I can't wait to try ALL the Others!!!!!

Thanks Che!:grin:

That's on the list.. here's my cart...

Product Name Quantity Price Delete

Cotton (Marshmallow) Cream Cleansing Conditioner

Price: $ 7.55 $ 7.55

Yarrow Hibiscus Cleansing Conditioner

Price: $ 7.65 $ 7.65

Banana Avocado Deep Mask

Price: $ 14.00 $ 14.00

Shea Almond Coconut Deep Cream Conditioner

Price: $ 11.00 $ 11.00

Ginger Macadamia Conditioner

Price: $ 12.00 $ 12.00

Green Tea Avocado Conditioner

Price: $ 12.45 $ 24.90

Lemon Peel Mint Cleansing Conditioner

Price: $ 8.65 $ 8.65

Shea Almond Coconut Aloe Leave-In

Price: $ 12.00 $ 12.00

Hibiscus Banana Light Creme Conditioner

Price: $

I think I'm gonna like the ASIAN twist defining cream.. first it smelled :lick:
and it is a nice consistency and wasn't greasy.. I can't wait to take my braids down to see what it looks like.. MK.. I made you a sample.. :giggle:

I went and read the testimonials.. and maybe she used to make more standard conditioners... but they sounded good.. I ain't gonna be balling like Coffee with some $30 conditioner.

Yes Cmoney went and customized her some conditioner. I had built one and it was just about twenty dollars and I was like nahl son.. I'll get the premades..

Has anyone used the safflower scalp oil yet??? Is safflower oil heavy or light??

I am really thinking by this time next year.. God willing.. I will be WL. I hope.... I am still not big chopping nothing on this head though.

Yes Cmoney went and customized her some conditioner. I had built one and it was just about twenty dollars and I was like nahl son.. I'll get the premades..

Has anyone used the safflower scalp oil yet??? Is safflower oil heavy or light??

I am really thinking by this time next year.. God willing.. I will be WL. I hope.... I am still not big chopping nothing on this head though.
Safflower Oil should be a light oil since it is nutritionally similar to sunflower oil. Never used it, though.

I give my thumbs up to Keracare Natural Textures line. I've been using the cleansing creme (oh its delicious) and leave in on myself off an on since summer and I love it. I got it for natural heads and I liked it so much on them I started using it.

anyhoo back to the game.

Back