Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I am starting a list for the things i want next month to get ready for next year. So far all i have on there is the darcy's shea butter leave-in. Maybe some reviews will be out by the time im ready to get it. Im going to start doing this for everything i want, write down the item and the price and save up for it by the end of the month. That will keep me focused and by the time i save for it i will truly know if i want it or not. I have a list started for january already but it not hair related.

Where did that Come From?????:lol:

I Was thinking the same thing Che and where are the::pics:

Lol, hehe :blush:

This one boi who I went to High-School with and hung out during his Thxgvg Break on Saturday. When iz saw him I was like damn, you got tall nd sexy. :blush: He's a real gentleman haha, we just friends. 90% of my friends are boys, but I think he wants to be more than just friends haha. :look: and I maybe wouldn't mind.

Lol, hehe :blush:

This one boi who I went to High-School with and hung out during his Thxgvg Break on Saturday. When iz saw him I was like damn, you got tall nd sexy. :blush: He's a real gentleman haha, we just friends. 90% of my friends are boys, but I think he wants to be more than just friends haha. :look: and I maybe wouldn't mind.

You Know I'm Down For That.:grin:

For Real:ohwell:

And CHOCOLATE TOO:lick: Yeah.....

I am starting a list for the things i want next month to get ready for next year. So far all i have on there is the darcy's shea butter leave-in. Maybe some reviews will be out by the time im ready to get it. Im going to start doing this for everything i want, write down the item and the price and save up for it by the end of the month. That will keep me focused and by the time i save for it i will truly know if i want it or not. I have a list started for january already but it not hair related.

Yeah, and you can always get 15% w/QUEEN.

I have the SB Leave-In. I hope I love it like I do the Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Hair Cream (which is also a very, very nice product).

I think there will be a Few Good Sales in December after some of these Vendors Realize being a Scrooge Ain't gon' cut it. :holiday:

Especially when you got Sellers out there like Dr. J!:lol:

Gone Take Dat' Money!:lol: :beach:

I ain't heard a Peep from Her!:look:

I don't remember i think there were a couple. Look at the bf sale thread. They maybe listed in there.

Thanks. I guess I can wait until Deep in December.:ohwell:

I got a feeling some Folx will have some Sales then too.

I know Komaza said they were having something in December and a few others.

I think Last Year, we caught some good deals also in December.:grin:

Thanks. I guess I can wait until Deep in December.:ohwell:

I got a feeling some Folx will have some Sales then too.

I know Komaza said they were having something in December and a few others.

I think Last Year, we caught some good deals also in December.:grin:

All the bargains that i got were after christmas and new years. Its something to look forward to. Way better than black friday.

All the bargains that i got were after christmas and new years. Its something to look forward to. Way better than black friday.

I Agree. Because we had a Whole Discussion last year on how Good The Sales Were.

And Imma be off after the 17th!:band2:

Snuggie Here I Come!:lol:

*buys more Tea*:lick:

I Agree. Because we had a Whole Discussion last year on how Good The Sales Were.

And Imma be off after the 17th!:band2:

Snuggie Here I Come!:lol:

*buys more Tea*:lick:

The department that i work in now only gets the last week in december until jan 3rd, which sucks because everyone else gets 2-3 weeks off. They spoiled me last year. :ohwell:

Hey ladies!

I am washing my hair tonight. I am really liking rollersetting during the winter. My hair stays pretty straight. I am going to twist tonight. I am going to try using A LOT less leave in. I have been using so much, I think its overkill.

Hey ladies!

I am washing my hair tonight. I am really liking rollersetting during the winter. My hair stays pretty straight. I am going to twist tonight. I am going to try using A LOT less leave in. I have been using so much, I think its overkill.

Chile.....You Ain't Seen No Winter!:lol:

Yeah, I feel good going into this Winter with a Solid Regimen and Great Products.

I need to start on those Oil Rinses or HOTS. I found another Bottle of Oil today.:blush:

I want to use some of those up.:look:

Chile.....You Ain't Seen No Winter!:lol:

Yeah, I feel good going into this Winter with a Solid Regimen and Great Products.

I need to start on those Oil Rinses or HOTS. I found another Bottle of Oil today.:blush:

I want to use some of those up.:look:
:lachen::lachen:

I have been thinking about HOTS but I wonder if I will actually follow through or end with a bunch of oils that I never use.

IA: They weren't "That Great".:ohwell:

Things may pick up throughout December tho'.:perplexed

Girl......You Know it Took 4-EVA & A Day for me to get that AV.:nono:

She really Tore Her Pants with me and has been placed on the Elimination List. It was just entirely too long. Unnecessarily Long. Especially after that Scandal broke out, she shoulda' had it here the Next Day!:lol:

The bolded made me :lol: !!!!

I just got to work but they are taking us out to dinner so I'm leaving in 45 minutes and don't have to come back. Yay!! But...I signed up for OT Wed. and Thurs. night. *sigh*

:look: anyone get a shipping notice from BJ???

:lachen::lachen:

I have been thinking about HOTS but I wonder if I will actually follow through or end with a bunch of oils that I never use.

Girl, I need to start on one this Wash Day. I also want to remember to Always Add a Splash or 2 in my DC'er.

To try to get rid of some of them.:ohwell:

I already add it to my Henna & my G.A. Mixture.

girl on my facebook talmbout they found a fly in their soda. she said they were gonna return it. :ohwell: i told her, girl, you better take pictures of that shyt and sue they a$$es!

I just got to work but they are taking us out to dinner so I'm leaving in 45 minutes and don't have to come back. Yay!! But...I signed up for OT Wed. and Thurs. night. *sigh*

Nope ms.b, you know folks gone be ready to roast her next week talkin bout why is it taking so long, I ordered at 11:59:look::lol: and i didn't get a shipping notice and i hate this place and turn around and order again next year lmao:lachen:, but no i didn't get mine yet im betting on new years.:look:

No....Did You?:look:

I have e-mailed her daily since the sale begging her to pleeeeeseee take Mo' Of My Monnneeee:blush:
(and Invoice Me):look:

But I have 'yet' to hear back from her:perplexed

Nope ms.b, you know folks gone be ready to roast her next week talkin bout why is it taking so long, I ordered at 11:59:look::lol: and i didn't get a shipping notice and i hate this place and turn around and order again next year lmao:lachen:, but no i didn't get mine yet im betting on new years.:look:

Girl.....:look:

Like She Care!:lol:

Gets Dat Monnnneeeeee

Talking about Buying More Stuff(if there are Sales)......

I'd like to get 2 DB Pumpkin Seed Conditioner and maybe another Shea Butter Hair Lotion and/or another Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Hair Cream.

Also, maybe if SSI has another Sale, Go on & get my 16 ounce Olive & Orange

And Maybe some stuff from Curlmart.

That's about it.

Back