Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Che---

What All Are you Getting????

Name Names...:lol:

I Need Names:lick:
i didnt get the curl fix intense treatment this time because it only works on dry hair for me.
but i got the repair me:grin: cant wait to try it.
and the stregnthening hair conditioner
i also got the daily fix cleansing conditioner.i heard it smells like bubblegum:lick:

Good evening ladies!

Last night I moisturized with my Taliah & DM mix and sealed with oyin whipped pudding and I set my leave-out hair with Curls gel...my hair didnt feel the best this evening so I dont think my hair likes beeswax :nono:

Im gonna do my banded wash and go thing with curl junkie curl cream for the front part and I will mix some knot today with some oils and use that for the back...i only have half a bottle of knot today (a staple) and 1/4 a bottle of taliah wajiid pmb (a repurchase) but Im gonna try to use my so-so products up before stockpiling the staples in february...feb 18 will be the day i over-do it lol...counting down til then! :grin:

Robot & I ordered our Donna Marie together for Black Friday...I got a shipping statement last night indicating that it was mailed yesterday...extra points for DM...I was always skeptical about ordering from her bcuz I was afraid to fall in love and get my heart broken when she changed formulations for 90th time! But I stepped out and took a chance lol! I havent received anything from Qhem or Darcy's. :ohwell:

@beautyaddict1913

Re ingredients such as Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, you can always check out Skin Deep: Cosmetic Safety Reviews. Here are links on Diazolidinyl Urea and Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate

I agree - also watch out for ingredients such as coconut milk, banana etc MHC :look:

I have a cousin who lives around there, I will e-mail him to see if he can give any advice. How many people are you travelling with?

thanks for the tip Ros! I read about em both! Yikes! :blush: That research is scary!

Talking about Buying More Stuff(if there are Sales)......

I'd like to get 2 DB Pumpkin Seed Conditioner and maybe another Shea Butter Hair Lotion and/or another Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Hair Cream.

Also, maybe if SSI has another Sale, Go on & get my 16 ounce Olive & Orange

And Maybe some stuff from Curlmart.

That's about it.

I would like to get a darcy's pumpkin, maybe a few things from SSI, a sitrinillah, curls whipped cream and souffle and maybe a few CJ things.

Last edited:
tonight i will condition my hair on dry hair with mhc horsetail and if its not enough for my whole head i will mix it with mhc olive you conditioner. leave that on for 30 minutes then rinse and dry my hair in a towel.
then when hair is almost dry i will twist using bee mine luscious and bee mine curly butter. and leave them in for the rest of the week.

tonight i will condition my hair on dry hair with mhc horsetail and if its not enough for my whole head i will mix it with mhc olive you conditioner. leave that on for 30 minutes then rinse and dry my hair in a towel.
then when hair is almost dry i will twist using bee mine luscious and bee mine curly butter. and leave them in for the rest of the week.
Che, I just twisted with the bee mine curly butter too. How do you like the luscious?

i didnt get the curl fix intense treatment this time because it only works on dry hair for me.
but i got the repair me:grin: cant wait to try it.
and the stregnthening hair conditioner
i also got the daily fix cleansing conditioner.i heard it smells like bubblegum:lick:

This is the one Most Fabulous Sent Me:grin:

17 or 24?:lol:

Che, did you like the way your hair ended up feeling with the oyin honey dew?
my hair feels amazing. the dew is a keeper:lick: not only does it smell good but it works too. my hair is soft and moisturized and this stuff is a little lighter than the old kbb milk. and i didnt even seal this stuff in.

Back